Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ROSullivan Adsense

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Spun By Google Content Spinner - Get Google To Spin Your Content For You!

Spun By Google Content Spinner is a 100% full desktop application that uses Google translate to spin your content so you know the result is grammatically correct well formed content in the eyes of Google. Spun By Google Content Spinner simply throws your content in and out of Google translate. The content it generates is perfect for lower tires in tired link building campaigns and even expired web 2.0s.

What is Spun By Google Content Spinner?

Spun By Google Content Spinner is a 100% free software tool that uses Google translate to spin your content so you know the result is grammatically correct well formed content in the eyes of Google. This free content spinning tool simply throws your content in and out of Google translate. There are different options for how many times you want it spun and how hard you want it spun. The content it generates is perfect for lower tires in tired link building campaigns and even expired web 2.0s. NOTE: Please do not use spun content on your main/money website it is against Google webmaster terms and can result in your website being deindexed.

How does it work?

By throwing your content back and forth through Google translate it changes but is always kept gramatically correct due to Google's excellent translation service. You can spin the content up to 10 times and spin soft, medium or hard. You can also shuffle the sentances.

Why should I use it?

The quality of spun content decides if the web property (page) is indexed in Google or not, if its not indexed in Google then the link juice from those pages will not be passed to your money site or up your tiers. Using spun content will quickly allow you to build more content surrounding your links making them contextual.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks lets seee this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks, will try it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks lets see

Banned

thanks lets see now

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks , I'm trying it now if it working

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks so much