Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 3

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Free Elite Proxy Finder - Scrape The Web For Unlimited Public Elite Proxies

What is Free Proxy Finder?

Free Proxy Finder is a 100% free proxy software tool that allows users to scrape open public proxies off proxy listing websites. It not only does this automatically in the background but it does it at scale, scraping hundreds of public proxy list websites and then even testing the public proxies for you.

How does it work?

You simply click "find proxies" and the software will fire queries at Google to find websites that list open public proxies, once it finds these it will scrape their lists and test each proxy it finds to make sure its working for you. This all happens in the background saving you hours of work. The tool has two main options. Firstly the depth to scrape website results from Google, this can be 10 results per query or it can be up to 100. 100 will be slow but give you more results. 10 will be quicker but give you less results. The second option is the timeout on each proxy test, by default this is 10 seconds so if a successful connection can't be made to the target website in under 10 seconds it will class that proxy as failed. This setting can be adjusted to any timeout value you desire.

Why should I use it?

This free tool will save you hours of work. If you wanted to build a huge list of proxies imagine how long it would take you to search for all the various keywords on Google then copy and paste each proxy from each website then test eeach one. It would take literally weeks. This tool can do it for you in minutes. Private (dedicated and semi-dedicated) proxies should be used for any application that needs a reliable connection. Please do not use any proxies sourced through this application on any of the tool provided on my website.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks bro

V.I.P Premium Member

thnxx man for share these all elite!

V.I.P Premium Member

needed for some of these bots!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

many many Thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks bro