Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Payoneer Normale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)

[GET] SociBot PLATINUM PRO Cracked One Click Autopilot Facebook Management

Here’s What Soci Bot Cracked Facebook Defender Will Do For You.. :

Facebook Defender actively looks for comments with words that could upset your other followers or possibly negatively impact your business
    Any profanity or negative works are automatically moderated
    You can specify the words you want to have automatically moderated on your Facebook page
    Facebook Defender will remove any comments that contain offending words and allow you to review what was removed
    You can also set Facebook Defender to “hands free” mode where it will permanently remove any comments with words deemed to be inappropriate
    You have FULL control inside the SociBot dashboard to choose the words that set off Facebook Defender and the level of moderation you want

What Facebook Defender Actually Does...

SPAM
    PROTECTION

WORD
    FILTERING

COMMENTS
    AUTO-REMOVAL
    Lock-In Your Discount On The Facebook Defender Right Now…

As our valued customer, you’ll get this powerful add-on to SociBot for much less than we will be charging the public at large...

To lock-in your discount and get instant access Facebook Defender, choose an option below right now...

SociBot Review – What is SociBot?
    SociBot Pro is a combined tool that helps grow your business by getting more Facebook traffic and commission. To be more specific, the tool provides a platform for you to build a list of those who have interacted with your fan page. With this list, you can easily send messages to them and introduce services or products.

Apart from the ability build lists, SociBot Pro also allows users to automatically respond to messages and comments on your fan page. This over time will build a strong engagement amongst you and the audiences.

SociBot Review – Feature Details
    Below are some of the most noticeable features of SociBot that you should never miss:

Grow your list automatically
    Respond to messages and comments
    Import those who message you into a list in order to mass message
    Place a button on your website so that your customers can see it
    In addition to these features, SociBot is designed with an ability to delete spam messages. We all know that there are some people who usually leave negative and nasty comments on the fan pages. SociBot helps save your time by automatically remove them.

Also, SociBot has a chat box generator that can be put on your website. When there is someone visiting your website, they can directly speak to your customer team. That is how you can instantly respond to your visitors.

Or you may use this chat bot to actively ask visitors questions. In doing so, you can freely give them gifts or send them to certain places or websites.

All these features are set to run automatically so that it can run when you have other stuff to take care. How amazing it is!

SociBot Review – Who should use it?
    SociBot is specifically designed for marketers who use Facebook to gain traffic and leads. Instead of doing it all manually, SociBot offers an automatic system that requires a very little amount of management. This is definitely a tool you must get to boost productivity.

Pros and cons

Pros:

Fast and effective
    Affordable
    Newbie friendly
    Incredible chat box

Cons:

I wish the vendor makes SociBot compatible to many more social networks such as Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Comparison

When it comes to social media management tool, SociBot is definitely a name you should not leave out. It offers a smart interface that allows you to handle tasks much faster and more efficient.

By offering an automatic system of responding to messages and comments on the fan page, you won’t have to spend hours a day to manually reply to all. What’s more, besides answering to these interactions, SociBot also notes these names in order to build a list for mass messaging in the future.

The software is designed specifically for marketers who use Facebook to gain traffic. This is one big minus point for SociBot as it is only assessable for those who use Facebook. I look forward to seeing updated versions which can work on many other social networks.

To end this part of the SociBot Review, SociBot does a very good job in managing your social network, or Facebook to be exact. Imagine you can have someone help you manage everything that is happening on your fan page 24/7. There would be absolutely no comment or message go unanswered, which may be the case when you do things on your own. It’s great, isn’t it?

SociBot Review – Conclusion

SociBot is packed with a lot of stunning features which help your working life much better and satisfying. Because the tool is cloud-based, you won’t have to face any trouble that may occur while installing or setting up. It only requires the Internet.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thank for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thank you for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for share
    There's nothing more contagious than laughter. hahahahahahahaha

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    nice....Thanks for share

11. Thanks edza04 thanked for this post.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast