Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Instant Email Swipe File - Amplified: Matt Bacak + OTO 1 2 3

10 to 1 you thank me for this...

A MASSIVE collection of 4,203 profit-producing, click getting emails you can adapt, tweak and alter for your own email or even email followup sequences

If you are sending emails, or are thinking about building a list, then the instant email swipe file I just amplified for you will be invaluable!

Because you deserve to make more money and have more free time than you thought was possible.

But first, why an email swipe file?

It's quite simple - you make a lot more money sending your list emails that are proven to work. You know this...but you also probably know that coming up with those emails is often the hardest part.

There are many million dollar email marketers all over the world who have a stash of emails to copy, use or rewrite sitting at their finger tips.

They just won't give you their private collection of emails -- But I will!
    So, How Much Are Copywriters Charging To Write Emails Today?
    I asked that question to the amazing members of Colin Theriots "Cult of Copy" and this is what they said... Side note: You can always go hire email copywriters there if you want.

If you noticed, just by asking the question the rates are rising just like this dime sale is.

Because they know the secret to...
    Writing Emails That Gets Results
    What makes one email marketing business succeed… where another one fails miserably?

It’s NOT the product.

It’s NOT where or how you advertise.

And It’s NOT your price.

One thing that can totally KILL your results is the email that you chose to send.

Nothing else is as important as having an attention-grabbing, click-getting email.

That’s where it all starts from.

See… your email either pulls prospects and customers in… or it pushes them away.

So if your email doesn't do the job -- nothing else matters.

Find an email that works, and your business can soar to new heights because you'll reach more of your list.

But if you use the same kind of emails most email marketers do, you could easily go broke.

But here’s the thing...

You don’t have to rack your brain and test your creativity HOPING to come up with a winner.

Doing it this way can give you a migraine -- unless you’re already an experienced email writer. It’s much easier to simply “model” previous success.

And that's where this resource comes in handy.

I'm handing you every single email I have ever sent since January of 2004 on a silver platter...
    All 4,203 Of Them Are Now Yours To Instantly Swipe And Deploy!
    Once you adapt these real world winners for your own campaigns, there's nothing left for you to do but click, send, and let the money roll right in!

This mammoth email swipe file will give you more winning ideas than you can ever use in just one business.

You’ll want to have this instant email swipe file right at your fingertips. You want something you can access at a moment’s notice… so you can easily create a stellar, moneymaking email -- on demand.

You get more than 4,203 cash-generating emails.

You’ll love the ideas you will get (or can legally steal) here… and it’s easier to come up with your own variation of a surefire winner -- in just minutes! Killer email writing or swiping doesn't get any easier than this!

Try it now and see for yourself.
    "Why create mediocrity when you can copy genius? Just picked this up because Matt's one of the few people who really get email marketing, and we are always looking for more great ideas for broadcasts and follow ups. Thanks man, amazing value here." - Johnathon Mizel

"Theres a reason Matt is a such a big name in IM. He obviously knows what's he doing and he's been DOING IM (successfully) for 15 years. This is really a treasure because you get to study the psychlogy,buying triggers Matt used to rake in MILLIONs of dollars online. Email marketing is one of the most important aspects of IM. If done right its like printing money. Having a list of highy responsive subscribers that buy from you over n over is predictable and stable. Only if you have a great offer for them, plus know what to say n how to say it. Matt has mastered that! It can be used for email ideas and study material (for email copy)! Matt's a millionaire for a reason. Might be smart to study him and his work! You wont regret it!" - Keith88

"Why spend hundreds on email copywriting courses when you can have years worth of proven, split-tested emails. I've spent up to 4 figures for various forms of swipes...this is just a jaw dropping offer. Anyone who doesn't pick this up either... 1. doesn't know about it... 2. isn't interested in making money... Live JoyFully!" - Judy
    So...Why In The World Am I Giving YOU My 4,203 Email Swipes?
    By now, you may be thinking… as ANY intelligent person would…

If I’m making all of this money doing this, why would I even consider just giving it all away?

Well, that’s a very reasonable question and I’d be asking the same thing if I were you.

I’m doing this as my way to give back.

Because at this point…

I don’t need the money, and if I displayed the same selfish characteristics as the majority of successful people do, then it would be a slap in the face to everyone who has helped me become the success that I am today...

For that reason, I have decided to virtually give this away for a ridiculously low price.

You deserve to experience this level of success and a helping hand.

I’ve seen all the posts here on the forums about all of the crappy products floating around the internet…

And I know what it’s like to go through the struggle.

And thats why I’m practically giving this away when you take into account how much time & energy you will save.

I’m doing this as my way to give back.

So it's your choice if you decide to take advantage of this gift or not

Heck, I've already made millions from them myself.

Imagine, anytime you need more money, you just hit SEND!

But wait, there's more...

As you decide to download this swipe file today, you might be surprised to know that you will also get, "73 Subject Line Split Tests" absolutely FREE!

Like I said, this is my way of giving back, so here's my:
    My BIG Nudge To Grab This.
    As a bonus...

I'm handing you the KEYS to the most crucial FIRST step, the one that will make the BIGGEST difference in your results...

...Getting people to OPEN your emails.

Every day, I split test 5 radically diffent subject lines to find the overall winner.

I'm going to hand you access to the data on the last 73 subject line split tests I've conducted. So, you can get an inside look at which subject that won and the 4 subject lines it lost too.

And to top it all off as an even bigger nudge...

When you download this bonus you'll also find a list of not 73 but 265 of my most winning subject lines... this is worth a small fortune to the smart marketer.
    Now.

Can I legally guarantee that you will make more money than you have time to spend, upgrade your entire lifestyle and turn your life into the living paradise that it is for me?

Probably not.

But I don't feel right keeping your money if you're not making money and completely satisfied.

That's why this offer is backed by my 100% Money Back Guarantee...
    "Get this email swipe file today and if you decide any time in the next 30 days that you don’t want, like, love, need what I have sold you – just let me know and I’ll give you a full refund."
    So, how's that for a guarantee?

I can't be any fairer than that!

If you're ready to make some money and start downloading your new swipe file, then you must order now!

Imagine having instant access to "ready-to-use, plug-in-and-go" money getting emails that you could put to use right away!

That's what you'll get PLUS a whole lot more.
    But You Must Order Quickly!
    And let's be perfectly clear about something:

It’s in your best interest to act now.

Why? Because this is a Dime Sale!

That means the price will be rising aggressively.

Therefore, it’s in your best interest to get it sooner than later because that's the ONLY way you can guarantee you will get it at this ridiculously low price!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

Contributor

thanks. stuff like this is always welcome

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for this share.