Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method CPA Mok

V.I.P Premium Member

[GET] XenForo 1.5.15 Latest Version Nulled + CMS

We know xenforo 1.5.15 has been released after the new version of xenforo 2 ( Thats doesnt mean its the newest , but it just new release with less bugs and fixed bugs )​

Today, we are pleased to release XenForo 1.5.15. This release fixes a number of bugs and issues that were found since the previous release. As this is a maintenance release, the vast majority of the focus was an increase in stability.

Some of the changes in this release include:
    Add support for PHP 7.2.
    Add beta support for importing from phpBB 3.2 and IPB 4.2.
    Update our Facebook API calls to use version 2.10.
    Fix an issue where email change notices would not be sent as expected when changing your email address.
    When loading news feed entries via Ajax, ensure that additional CSS and JS is loaded correctly.
    When hard deleting a profile post comment, ensure that the related deletion log and moderation queue records are removed as well.
    When banning a user with the spam cleaner, also remove their avatar.
    Prevent an error related to displaying likes if the like users cache is not populated correctly.
    Properly handle redirects in the HTTP client where the redirect target is just a query string.
    Include the page number in the <title> tag on the tag view pages.
    See the Resolved Bug Reports forum for further information.

The following templates have had changes:
    page_nav.css
    tag_view
    Where necessary, the merge system within the "Outdated Templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.

Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. XenForo 2.0 requires PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.

All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.

Download XenForo 1.5.15
    From the Licensed Customer Area

More Stable

This release follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

let me check it, please if you have version 1.5.17 kindly please upload also

Banned

let me check it

The Alpha

Is this still available? ^_^v
    Best $0.99 Domains: Get it Here
    Lifetime Hosting: Buy Here

V.I.P Premium Member

This is no longer available.