Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Money Robot Submitter

♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)

[GET] Tumbload3r Tumblr Upload Bot

Functionality
    With this script you have to option to do manual or auto uploading. If you select the auto uploading option make sure to fill in 'details.txt' before. When using auto upload all images will have the same caption/link/tags/state. When using manual mode you can set all these parameters yourself.

How to use
    Start by opening the 'auth.txt' file, here you can set you api key and token which you can find here. You also have to put your blog name here, if my blog url is 'http://test.tumblr.com' I put in 'test'.
    If you want to use the auto upload mode open up 'details.txt' and edit the parameters. Tags should be separated by commas and state can be published/queue/draft/private.
    After this just start the 'tumbload3r.py' file and you will be welcomed by an interactive shell.

Requirements
    Python3+ (tested on 3.5)
    requests_oauthlib==0.7.0
    (Only tested this on my windows box but should work on linux as well)

The current script is written quick and dirty, so it may not work when you give non expected inputs. Please tell me what features to add to this and report errors here.This is my first time posting a bot here so if I missed something just leave a message.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thank for this share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thank you