Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Uber Rides

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Mr. X – SEO Whitehat Link Building - Jimmy Kelly Free VIP Download

Mr. X's SEO Whitehat Link Building Membership (The JKD Approved Membership Club)

A Step-by-Step SEO Ranking Video Every Week, from Long Time Friend and SEO Expert that Used To Be Jimmy's Rival in One of the Most Competitive SEO Spaces In The World!

There are few people in the world that Jimmy Kelley would consider his equal when it comes to pushing extremely competitive SEO rankings at the enterprise level. Mr. X is an exception to this rule.

The problem is that Mr. X does not want anything to do with the public eye, internet marketing conferences or personal branding.

This member’s area will be getting pretty full week by week with the cutting edge methods and techniques used by Jimmy and Mr. X when working for enterprise-level fortune 100 clients.

It took us a lot of effort to get him to provide training for the JKD community. You are going to want to listen closely to what he has to say as Mr. X has successfully implemented extremely sophisticated and profitable SEO results for hundreds of clients and dozens of Fortune 500 companies.

(Above sample reveal 5 out of HUNDREDS of videos and methods palnned to be uploaded to the Mr. X Members Area!

We currently have one major training series already completed with more on the way. Current training video and modules are listed at the bottom of this page.

The current membership price will change when the last 7 videos mentioned above are added. So you are going to want to be added now to the training at the current price and be grandfathered into that pricing for good. We can’t reveal everything that will be contained within this training every month, but you are going to want to reserve your seat.

I sit here in the JKD office every Wednesday night and listen to Jimmy Kelley and Mr. X exchange SEO trade secrets that are only used at the highest level of enterprise level SEO accounts. Some of this info is going to trickle over to you in this ongoing training.

Once you purchase this training, I will add you to the skype group for updates.

Don’t miss this ongoing training!

Here is what you will discover in this training:
    How to Quickly & Easily Build a Ecom Parasite Page that Ranks & Banks in Google Using Weebly and Popshops
    The $35 Fiverr Link Building Method That will Ranks Any Website
    How to Create a 301 Bridge Using a Relevant 301 Domain
    How to Get True Do-Follow Links from Tumblr that Don’t Redirect
    Here are the training videos that are coming over the next couple of weeks:
    How to Diversify a Backlink Profile, using Audio, Video & Document Sharing Websites
    How to do White Hat Link Building Using Search Engine Queries
    How to do Effective Competitive Link Building Analysis & Outreach
    How to Build and Rank a Datafeedr Website
    How to Setup Datafeedr Blog Syndication to Social Channels
    How to Rank Images in Google Image Search
    Single Product & eCom Link Building – Think Amazon
    Class CurriculumIntro Video: Jimmy Kelley Introduces Mr. X
    Intro Video: Jimmy Kelley Introduces Mr. X (5:26) Ask Mr. X (Submit Your Questions for Weekly Consideration)
    Ask Mr. X Typeform (Submit Your Questions for Weekly Consideration) Answers to FAQ’s from Mr. X
    Video FAQ Answers from Mr. X SEO! (5/2/2017) (36:19)
    Q: Would the web 2.0 buffer (10 or 25) be safe for new domains? How would you go about diluting anchors on a new domain? Mr. X Recommended Tools, Software and SEO Resources
    Recommended Tools and Websites with Insight Mr. X (PDF)
    Best Huffington Post Links to Buy – No-Follow and Follow Links
    The Mr. X Recommended Link Building Service 1. The Ecom Parasite Page Video Series (Earns Money)
    1. Video: How to Quickly & Easily Build a Ecom Parasite Page that Ranks & Banks in Google Using Weebly and Popshops (11:31)
    2. Video: The $35 Fiverr Link Building Method That will Ranks Any Website (11:40)
    3. Video: How to Create a 301 Bridge Using a Relevant 301 Domain (23:44)
    4. Video: Parasite Ranking Results (Early Results from 2 Days) (1:45)
    (Update) Pop-Shop Work Around (5:57) Bonus: Easy Social Traffic
    Video: How to Easily Boost Traffic from Pinterest (17:50) SEO Competitive Research Training
    Competitive Analysis & Link Building Using “Link Intersect” By AHrefs (7:52) Advanced Link Building Methods
    Video: How to Get a Do Follow Backlink From Alexa.com + Inc.com (14:01)
    Video: How to Quickly Build Niche Relevant Links Using Link Roundups & Trackbacks (23:35)
    Video: How to Create a 301 Bridge Using a Relevant 301 Domain (23:44)
    Video: How to Diversify a Backlink Profile using Audio & Podcast Submissions (15:21)
    Video: How to Get a Niche “Dofollow” Backlink from Ebay and Make Money At The Same Time! (14:46)
    Video: How to Get A Do-Follow In-Content Link From Amazon (9:05)
    Interlink Pushing Method – Dropping Links Like Bombs (12:06) 2. Mr. X SEO Training Courses
    1. Video – How to Diversify a Backlink Profile, using Audio, Video & Document Sharing Websites
    2. Video – How to do White Hat Link Building Using Search Engine Queries (Coming Soon)
    3. Video – How to do Effective Competitive Link Building Analysis & Outreach (Coming Soon)
    4. Video – How to Build and Rank a Datafeedr Website (Coming Soon)
    5. Video – How to Setup Datafeedr Blog Syndication to Social Channels (Coming Soon)
    6. Video – How to Rank Images in Google Image Search (Coming Soon) How to do Niche Research like a Boss (Coming Soon)
    Video: How to do Niche Research like a Boss and Do Successful Affiliate Marketing for Competitive Keywords (Coming Soon) Mr. X Blueprint Course – How to Rank a New Website (Coming Soon)

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank u thank u

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks alot

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

i will test it thank you

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks - looking good looking good

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you very much !