Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 2

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Ama Search Analyzer 5.0.1.1 Cracked [AmaSuite 5]

UPDATED : 06-02-18 - 09:48:01 GMT

Search & Analyze More Products!

Powerful windows PC & Mac software used to extract and analyze products from Amazon for any given search phrase. Use this software to get beyond the top 100 to uncover even more hidden gems!Need more information about products you are ready to sell?No problem, the Ama Search Analyzer crack has got you covered. Simply enter your main product keyword and let the software uncover the hidden secrets of all similar products on Amazon.

Works on both Mac and Windows PC computers!
    Search and extract thousands of keyword targeted Amazon products
    Allows you to look beyond the top 100 and uncover MORE hidden gems!
    Get 200-300 daily fresh proxies that are built-in to the software's new Proxy feature!

Export the data to interactive HTML reports containing your affiliate link that you can sell!
    Over 67,200 categories built into the software for Amazon US & UK combined!
    Quickly find products with MASSIVE discounts making it much easier to sell as an affiliate!
    You can even use the software to find YOUR OWN massive discounts for any product in the entire Amazon marketplace!

Gorgeous Layout & Easy to Use!This software boasts a beautiful layout giving you a simple controls interface.It's as simple as entering your keyword and clicking the "Start" button!To help you find those "hidden" nuggets, use the price range, average customer rating, and product discount features!In this version, you can even import a list of saved ASINs or product links, and the software will pull back all the important data you need in one fell swoop!

New Column Features!In this version of Amasuite 5, you more control over what columns you want to see!Easily select what column data you want to show or hideusing the easy-to-access "columns" button.Plus, you can now move columns to where you want them! Want to see the opportunity score or main category rank first, no problem, simply drag-n-drop columns where ever you want!Get Product History Data!

In both the Ama Top Product Analyzer and Ama Search Analyzer cracked software, you can now view complete product history for nearly every product on Amazon!Simply right-click any product row and select "Product History" to magically see even more awesome data such as product rank & price history over the past several months!

New Proxy Features!For the "heavy" users, in this version of Amasuite 5, you have the new option to use internet proxies while you extract thousands of data points from Amazon at once.You also get DAILY new fresh proxies delivered directlyinto the software! YEP, every single day, you can download fresh new proxies delivered from our own Amasuite servers.

In addition, you can download several thousand free proxies from several online sources built directly inside the software. There is no need to use other proxy software, with simply point and click you get 2,000+ proxies instantly!Plus, use the built-in proxy checker to verify all proxies without using 3rd party software tools!Powerful Statistics with ONE Click!As with the Ama Top Product Analyzer, in the Ama Search Analyzer you can use the built-in statistics tool allowing you to instantly see the sum, average, max, and min values of selected cells in any column containing numerical data!

This is EXTREMELY powerful in the Ama Search Analyzer. For example, let's say you are trying to figure out what keywords to include in your product listings, so that your product will appear on the first page of search results on amazon for your main keyword.Simply, enter the keyword into the Ama Search Analyzer, select only 1 page to extract, and then look at the average Main Rank for all the products on the first page. If the average main rank is not to high, then you have a chance to put YOUR product on the first page of the search results, meaning you can get a massive number of daily sales to your products!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks mate nice share

V.I.P Premium Member

ets see thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this tool

V.I.P Premium Member