Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Ama Review Analyzer 5.0.0.9 Cracked [AmaSuite 5]

UPDATED : 06-02-18 - 11:39:11 GMT

Endless HOT Product Ideas!This brand new powerful software helps you uncover the BEST product ideas to private label as an Amazon seller!This powerful Windows PC & Mac software is used to extract product reviews and analyze the benefits and problems of the products, giving you the ability to come up with 100's of private label product ideas to sell on amazon.Easily pin-point the negative features for any given amazon product and then private label similar productsthat FIX those problems!

Works on both Mac and Windows PC computers!
    Save HOURS of time scouring through thousands of reviews looking for the hidden gold!
    Extract reviews based on specific star rating, most positive, or most critical!
    Integrated Stop Words database and Instant Preview feature!

Extract all reviews given by verified purchases only!
    Extract reviews based on the most helpful product reivews or by the latest reviews given
    Get 200-300 daily fresh proxies that are built-in to the software's new Proxy feature!
    Built-in Word Analyzer for quickly seeing the most frequent word phrases contained in thousands of reviews!

Sophisticated Word Anlayzer ToolUse the built-in "Word Analyzer" tool to quickly analyze repeating word combinations that appear through-out thousands of the reviews.Instantly see what people "hate" or "love" about any amazon product in just seconds. Then use that information to private label similar products that FIX those problems!Using the Word Analyzer will save you hundreds of hoursscouring through thousands of reviews for several products!You will NEVER find another sophisticated software that can analyze thousands of reviews in just seconds like this anywhere else!

Integrated "Stop Words" List!Improve your word combination results using the built-in "stop words" list!This feature dramatically reduces the "useless" word combinations that really don't mean anything. For example, the word combos "they are", "of the", "in the", "for a", ect., are not very useful. This feature eliminates the useless junk leaving only the good stuff you really want!The software comes with 175 predefined stop words by default, giving you the results you NEED!You can also enter your own stop words and save the words to a text file for easy access later. Plus, you can load stop words from any text file containing one word combo per line.Instant Preview Feature!You can easily preview all the reviews that contain the corresponding word combination!

This saves you 100's of hours manually looking through thousands of reviews trying to find the information you need!With just a few clicks, you can see each and every review containing the word combo generated by the "Word Analyzer" tool.The reviews are shown in your default web browser giving you easy access to your web browser's find feature.Simply hit "CTRL-F" on your PC or "COMMMAND-F" on your Mac, then paste and you can instantly see where the corresponding word combo appears in each review.You can select a range of 1 to 10 number of words contained in each word combination.

Selecting a higher number of words can reveal some very powerful word combinations you would have NEVER thought of.Simply put, this software does all the hard work saving you hundreds of hours looking through thousands of product reviews! This tool will mine out the gold nuggetsyou desperately need! Note: help videos are provided showing you how to quickly use this powerful software!

( Note: Chrome web browser shown above )

NEW Blazing Fast Search & Filters!

With the "instant search" feature you can find what you are looking for as you are typing ... in REAL-TIME!That means, no more fumbling through thousands of products looking for specific keywords! Now you caninstantly filter the results as you type!Plus, use the built-in column quick filters to narrow down the results based on ratings, number of comments, and helpful votes.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thaaaaaaaaaanks

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanksssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

awesome thanks!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks mate

V.I.P Premium Member

thank so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thank so much for your share

V.I.P Premium Member

that's good
    Don't buy until read my best JVZoo WSO product reviews on Just Honest Review website.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast