Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Uber Rides

Page 22 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Awesome thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

gracias por compartir

Banned

thanks thanks bos

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you very much

V.I.P Premium Member

excelent Goooo!!

V.I.P Premium Member

fiiiiiiiiiirst!!!!!!!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guessousmabite View Post
    UPDATED : 07-26-18 - 18:43:04 GMT

Simpel Audiens v5.3 Cracked + Simpel Audiens X Version 4.2 Cracked – Latest Working Crack 5

How To Instant Dig Millions of Potential Consumer Data from Facebook in Just Minutes
    You Can Get Millions of Potential Targeted Potential Buyers from Facebook, With Just 3 Easy Steps!

With a simple audience you can explore potential personal data of potential customers by facebook group, FansPage and based on keywords that match your products or services you marketed.

Simpel Audiens v4 Cracked yaitu aplikasi yang bisa mengambil data calon konsumen potensial dari FB melalui Facebook page maupun Grup. dimana SIMPELAUDIENS tidak sekedar merujuk Kolamnya saja, tetapi langsung memperoleh data real calon pengguna dari fb group dan fbPage.

Simpel Audiens ini bisa mengambil informasi email berdasarkan pengikut Grup maupun fbPage yg memiliki target LIKE, SHARE, dan KOMEN saja, dengan asumsi bahwa pengikut grup yang memiliki interaksi LIKE, SHARE, dan KOMEN mempunyai tingkat interest lebih tinggi terhadap informasi yang diberikan di fb group dan facebook page.

Data yang dihasilkan oleh SIMPEL AUDIENS Crack juga dapat di kembangkan melalui Look aLike di FB, dimana dengan fasilitas look alike kita dapat mengembangkan pelanggan berdasarkan sifat online yang paling mirip dari data contoh yg kita berikan. Tentunya hal tersebut menjadikan Iklan FB kita lebih praktis dan tepat tujuan.

Nah untuk Anda yang belum memiliki simpel audiens silahkan!

"Easy Way To Get The Right Audience To Explode Sales In The Shortest Possible Time!"
    Used More than 3,500 Internet Marketer Different Countries

No Tools as Simple as it is , Reaching
    Potential Consumer Potential from Facebook With
    Just 3 Easy Steps!

Getting the Right Audience in Short Times!

Then How SimpleAudiens Explode Your
    Sales ?
    Absolutely SIMPLE Just 3 Easy Steps:

How Fast and Easy It Is Done

Great Software SIMPELAUDIENS

Use SIMPELAUDIENS and See How easy it is to collect all the fish in a small pond The next "Custom Audience" can be easy and fun.

If the fish has run out, we can easily cloning with "Look Alike Audience" then Facebook will automatically give the new fish the most identical / same online behavior with "sample data" we give.

How Easy Fishing in a Fishy Pond

CUSTOM AUDIENCE.M arouses audience itself is based on a database such as email and no.telp, you can easily create custom audience, by entering the email list or no.telp into Custom Audience feature, then Facebook will immediately detect anyone Audienece you based on the database.

So this allows you to target the target audience exactly according to the data you have.LOOK A LIKE AUDIENCE.This latest feature is able to expand your Audience count more automatically, facebook will look for new audience who have similar character / identical, based on online activities and demography (according to model data) so as to reach new prospective customers more broadly.

If you already have email and no.telp data, then you can develop the number of Audience using LookLight Audience Feature.

In addition there are many other Promotional Ways that you can Do
    using Email data, No Phone and UID facebook you get ...... Used More Than 3,500 Internet
    Marketers from Various Countries in the World!
    SIMPELAUDIENS Simple Digging Consumers Who
    Have Interest & High Interest At Anything You Sell

LIMITED OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW!Very Easy, Everything Done as easy as "1..2..3"You no longer need to waste a lot of time, effort and advertising costs, just to try out the right audience for the product you are marketed, because it's all done straight away With just 3 Easy Steps to use SIMPLE AUDIENS -

DOWNLOAD LINKS + TUTORIALS :

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Please add rep (thanks button below) to show your support
    Thanks for sharing

Contributor

Thanks for sharing

Page 22 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast