Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Gotch SEO Academy 2017 + 2018 - Nathan Gotch - Free Download

#1 White Hat SEO Training CourseGet better rankings, more traffic, and more customers from search.

Who is Gotch SEO Academy for?Digital Marketing AgenciesAre you a digital marketing agency that wants to impress and retain your clients by getting consistent SEO results?

Then Gotch SEO Academy is PERFECT for you.Affiliate MarketersAre you an affiliate marketer who wants to rapidly grow your income by driving more organic search traffic? Gotch SEO Academy is PERFECT for you.BloggersAre you trying to become a full-time blogger and need more traffic to your website?

Then Gotch SEO Academy is PERFECT for you.E-Commerce Site OwnersDo you own an e-commerce website and want more organic search traffic so you can grow your sales? Gotch SEO Academy is PERFECT for you.In-House SEOsAre you responsible for your company’s SEO and want to make your boss happy by growing your site’s traffic month-after-month? Then Gotch SEO Academy is PERFECT for you.DIY Business OwnersDo you wear all the hats in your business and want to get more traffic and customers from organic search? Gotch SEO Academy is PERFECT for you.

Here’s What You Get When You Join:

MODULE 1 – The Foundation:Before you can jump into content creation and promotion, you need to make sure that your website has a strong foundation. Module 1 helps you improve your user experience and help you set your website up for SEO success.Here’s what you will see on the inside:
    See and use the SEO Campaign template that’s responsible for thousands of first page rankings
    Learn how to find and fix all technical issues that are plaguing your SEO performance
    Discover how to use our famous content audit (clients pay us $4,000 + for this process)
    See how using the “Cake Technique” can make your site into an SEO powerhouse
    Rank easier than ever before by learning how to structure your website
    Learn about the micro technical issues that most SEOs overlook
    Discover how to “hack” Google’s image search

MODULE 2 – The Content FormulaModule 2 is dedicated to content creation. When you get inside Gotch SEO Academy, you will:
    See why chasing search volume is a dead wrong approach
    Discover how to hack searcher intent (and also learn what you should never do)
    Learn the 3 keyword targeting strategies that to work for any business
    Get access to over 30 different ways to find keywords
    How to validate your keywords (these strategies practically guarantee your content’s success)
    Discover my “secret” keyword validation technique (HINT: it doesn’t involve the Google Keyword Planner)
    The simple 80/20 content creation strategy that turns your website into a backlink magnet
    Proven content blueprints. Choose a proven blueprint and get results. It’s that simple.
    Learn exactly how to create content yourself (DIY) or use my exact step-by-step strategy for outsourcing it
    See how to optimize your content for maximum search performance

MODULE 3 – Link Acquisition BlueprintModule 3 is dedicating to content promotion and link acquisition. Here’s a preview of what you’ll see when you get inside…
    Evergreen link building principles that don’t involve tricks or chasing algorithms
    See the art of Big Brand Imitation, which makes your website immune to penalties
    Discover over 30 different link acquisition tactics (that actually work)
    How to “reclaim” links (that are rightfully yours)
    See how to qualify and prioritize link opportunities at scale
    Learn the “art” of relationship building (this works even if you’re an introvert)
    Discover the outreach tactics that work on a consistent basis
    Proven plug-and-play outreach templates
    Complete content promotion strategy

MODULE 4 – Amplification MethodsModule 4 will help you get more organic search traffic without having to create content or acquire new backlinks. Here’s what you will see on the inside:
    Learn how to use my favorite technique: “Long Tail Injection”. It is the single best way to get more traffic FAST.
    Get access to the Phantom Technique – this is my secret weapon for getting more search traffic without doing barely any work.

See why your outbound links are probably killing your results… No one thinks about this simple mistake.
    Discover the Authority Transfer Technique that turns your website into a powerhouse over night.
    Who Teaches Gotch SEO Academy?Nathan GotchNathan Gotch is the founder of Gotch SEO, one of the most popular SEO blogs in the world. His company, Gotch SEO, has helped hundreds of companies all around the world drive millions of new organic search visitors to their websites. Nathan’s SEO expertise is routinely featured on prominent publications such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Business.com and many others.

From $0 to Over Six Figures (In Less Than a Year)
    My SEO agency went from making nothing to generating $201,425.88 of revenue in 2014. The growth of my company allowed me to hire two employees. My agency is on pace to crush 2014’s numbers. I’m not telling you this to brag. I’m telling you this because I want you to see that I’m no different than you are. I want you to see that knowledge really is power.

What Businesses Are Saying About My SEO Strategies:

“You have changed the way I look at SEO. Everything that I’ve learned from you I tested them out with my team, and they’ve been working beautifully.” – Alice from Golden Hippo Media

“Your blog and your ebook on SEO are so awesome! Best one i’ve ever read” – Daria

“Like many business owners, I was skeptical of hiring someone to do SEO and had been burned by “gurus” in the past. But let me tell you… working directly with Nathan and Gotch SEO not only exceeded my expectations, but it ACTUALLY got my clients serious results in some very competitive niches.” – Tom, AptoHQ

“Nathan. You are the best! You took my law firm website out of the Stone Ages and now it is doing great!” – John, Medler Law Firm, LLC

“Nathan delivered more than he promised! What outstanding results we achieved by teaming with Nathan and GotchSEO. I absolutely would recommend him for any size company looking for top-line results.” – Tom, Rafco Properties, LLC

SEO Knowledge = Your Biggest Asset
    As you saw in my story, my SEO knowledge was the single biggest reason why I was able to leave the job I hated and finally live the life that other people thought was a “dream”.
    The truth is:
    If your SEO knowledge isn’t improving, then you are actually putting yourself at risk…

You Will Watch Your Money Evaporate
    Since starting my SEO agency, I have spent over $100,000 testing strategies.
    It makes me sick to my stomach knowing I’ve spent that much.
    It would kill me to see you do the same.
    That brings me to an important question:
    Would you be willing to invest in something that saved you hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars?
    Imagine stepping into a time capsule and coming out with the SEO knowledge that is used to grow multi-milion dollar companies.
    Wouldn’t that be nice?
    Before I explain what that solution is, I need to explain a few more reasons why you can’t afford to fail at SEO.

Your Boss Will Fire You
    Are you already working as an in-house SEO?
    That’s great!
    But there is one ugly truth:
    Simply getting hired does not guarantee your job security.
    There is only one thing that guarantees your job security:
    Your ability to drive results from SEO.
    I’ve personally watched companies fire their in-house SEO and replace him or her with an agency like mine.
    If you can’t consistently drive results, then your job is at risk.

Your Clients Will Fire You
    Are you someone who already has clients paying you to do SEO?
    That’s amazing, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news..
    Your client retention is based on one thing:
    The results.
    If a company hires your agency and they aren’t seeing any improvements within six months, there is a very good chance they’ll fire you.
    Did you know that it costs 4 to 5 times MORE to acquire a new customer than it is to keep one?
    Retention is critical to the health of your business.
    And the only way to have high retention is to have a system for driving SEO results on a consistent basis.

Introducing Gotch SEO Academy

Gotch SEO Academy is one of the most extensive courses on search engines optimization with five modules, 4-5 sections, and well over 50,000 words of epic content.
    Here’s what you can expect when you join The Academy:

What You Will Find Inside –

Module One: Research & Planning
    Section One: How to Create an Ideal Customer Avatar (ICA)
    · Learn why SEO pros use Ideal Customer Avatars
    · Find out exactly how to create an ICA
    · Learn why understanding your ICA is the key to a successful SEO campaign (and business)
    · See the one technique I use to make the ICA “real”
    · Get a complete worksheet for creating the perfect ICA for your campaign
    Section Two: Keyword Research 101
    · Learn how to create an ideal customer avatar that helps you find prospects, build a strong connection with your audience, and drive sales on your site.
    · Find out the real reasons why your keyword research isn’t working
    · Learn why the “intent” of your keywords is critical to your SEO success
    · Get access to my single biggest keyword research secret: “Phantom” keywords
    Section Three: Competitor Analysis

· Find out how to practically steal your competitors best keywords
    · Learn what factors ACTUALLY matter when analyzing your competitors
    · Discover the “behind-the-scenes” SEO technique your competitors are using to crush you
    · Get access to the 7 most important questions to ask when analyzing your competitor’s link profile
    Section Four: Benchmarking

· Learn what metrics you should actually benchmark
    · Find out what key performance indicators you should be tracking (and those that you shouldn’t)
    · Get the cold hard truth about tracking rankings in Google
    · Learn how to set productive SEO goals (that actually drive results)
    Module Two: On-Site SEO

Section One: Site Architecture

· Learn why creating a strong site architecture is one of the most important on-site SEO strategies
    · Find out which site architecture is best for ranking websites
    · Discover how the reverse architecture works and why you should use it (it’s my personal favorite)
    · See 5 big time websites that have amazing site architectures
    Section Two: Technical Optimization

· See what technical SEO tools my agency uses for multi-million dollar companies
    · Learn the most critical technical SEO issues (that are hurting your rankings)
    · Discover what page on your site you should be paying attention to, but probably aren’t…
    · See some sneaky technical SEO tricks that can boost your rankings almost instantly
    Section Three: Page Level Optimization

· Discover the one factors 99.9% of SEOs are ignoring
    · Learn a simple on-site strategy that can boost your organic traffic overnight
    · Find out how to optimize a page so that it actually performs well in Google
    Section Four: TrustRank

· See how to use TrustRank so Google falls in love with your site
    · Learn what factors Google is looking at when trying to figure out if your site is ‘”trustworthy”
    · Discover two new factors that no one is talking about (when it comes to TrustRank)
    Module Three: Content Marketing

Section One: Content Strategy

· You will learn what content marketing is NOT
    · Learn why content marketing matters for SEO (and how to leverage it)
    · See some of the biggest lies businesses like to tell about content marketing
    · Find out how to create content goals that actually drive results
    Section Two: How to Generate Content Ideas

· Learn what content types are proven to work
    · See real life examples of successful pieces of content (in many different niches)
    · Find out how marketing agencies find million dollar content ideas on platforms you use on a daily basis
    · Have access to underground tools that practically make your content ideas for you
    · Discover content ideas that you have never thought about (even though they are right in front of your face)
    Section Three: Content Planning

· See what content publishing schedule is best for your business
    · Discover how to develop content goals that are realistic, but drive insane results
    · Learn how to evaluate your content ideas like a professional blogger
    · Get access to the best editorial calendars online
    Section Four: Content Development

· Learn how to create content like a professional journalist
    · See headline combos that have insane response rates
    · Discover how long your content actually needs to be (and how to get it to hook your readers)
    · Get real life examples of content that is absolutely dominating (and how you can replicate it)
    · See the complete framework for creating award-winning blog content that drives social shares, blog comments, and links
    · Learn copywriting psychology that will make your content irresistible
    Section Five: Content Promotion

· Learn the single biggest mistake people make when trying to promote content
    · Discover the one secret that makes your content marketing unbelievable effective (hint: it’s actually before you hit ‘Publish’)
    · See how to promote your content without looking like an annoying marketer
    Module Four: Link Building Fundamentals

Section One: What is a “Good” Link?

· See what a “good” link actually looks like
    · Discover the single biggest mistakes SEOs make when qualifying link opportunities
    · Learn why you need to stop thinking “links” and start thinking “traffic”
    Section Two: Anchor Text

· See why big brands are the perfect models for proper anchor text ratios
    · Get a glimpse into tricky anchor text techniques big brands use
    · Learn how to send loads of relevancy to your site (without using exact match anchors)
    · Find out why exact match anchors are essentially dead, but then learn why they are more powerful than ever (yes, you read that correctly)
    · See what anchor text percentages are actually working and what will continue to work forever
    Section Three: Link Prospecting

· Discover the Chrome extensions that make link prospecting 1000% easier
    · See how to use search operators so you can save time
    · Find out top SEO companies find the best link opportunities (with half the effort)
    · Learn underground link prospecting strategies that most SEO agencies don’t want you to know about
    Section Four: How to Qualify Prospects

· Learn the criteria top SEO agencies use to determine what links they should pursue
    · Discover the single best way to eliminate prospects (quickly)
    · See what tools are best to qualifying prospects and getting the best links imaginable
    Section Five: Brand Building

· See exactly what most SEOs DON’T do when trying to increase their site’s rankings
    · Learn how to make Google love your brand
    · Discover the social link wheel strategy that will send floods of trust to your website
    Module Five: Link Acquisition

Section One: How to Build Relationships

· Why if you’re not building relationships, you’re not going to be successful (in SEO & business)
    · Learn the “breaking the ice” strategies that build relationships the right way
    · See why the self-centered approach of relationship building never works
    · Discover the one word that makes your relationships stronger (almost instantly)
    Section Two: Outreach Strategies (That Work)

· See how to find anyone’s contact information
    · Learn what free tools you need to be successful with outreach
    · Discover why you don’t need fancy, expensive tools to be successful with outreach
    · Get access to the best performing outreach emails online
    · Learn when to personalize template (and when to not)
    · Why you will likely fail with outreach (and that’s okay)
    Section Three: Grey Hat Link Building Strategies

· Learn how to build a private blog network (that actually works)
    · See the “sniper” technique I use to get the best expired domains
    · Discover why you are buying the wrong expired domains and what you should do instead
    · Learn the “business acquisition” that big brands are using to dominate Google
    Section Four: Tier Two Link Building

· See how to “beef up” your tier one links
    · Learn what tier two links push your rankings up the most
    · Discover why your tier two link velocity and anchor text is completely wrong
    · Find out how to build tier two links (like a white hat)

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this course

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this course

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks admin

V.I.P Premium Member

thanx for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thx for this!