Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Your Ad Here

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Google AdWords Mastery Course By Jonathan Dane Free Download

Everything you need to know to master search & display in a simple, quick, and effective manner.Instead of an “all you can eat buffet”, wouldn’t it be great to know exactly what you need to do inside of AdWords to get results?We’ll go through the basics and increase the difficulty over time.Everything will be taught with simplicity, and you’ll have both notes and videos to return to if you get stuck.Not to mention, some other amazing perks:

– Full year access to a custom Slack channel with other students and KB team members to help you out.
    – Upgrades like quizzes, worksheets, and expert interviews on new strategies/tactics.
    – First dibs on new courses and inside scoops around different marketing initiatives.If you break it down, the ROI you’ll gain far surpasses the cost of this course.

Your InstructorJohnathan Dane is a PPC lover and conversion rate fighter, spending most of his time in the trenches.He’s an international speaker who founded and ran two successful agencies with over $5 million in annual revenue in less than two years.With experience spanning from over 500 clients (from smaller local businesses to larger ones like Airbnb and Stanford), this course simplifies the confusion and gives you bite sized strategies and tactics that you can implement right away.

Class Curriculum

Google AdWords BasicsWhat Is Google AdWords? + VIDEO (2:29)The History of AdWordsThe AdWords AuctionTargeting & Budget ControlData Insights + VIDEO (1:57)Structure of AdWords + VIDEO (3:32)Search vs Display + VIDEO (5:20)PPC Temperatures + VIDEO (17:29)AdWords Research + VIDEO (2:58)Terminology & Language + VIDEO (7:35)The BIG PictureAdWords SearchKeywords – What Are They?Keyword Match Types + VIDEO (3:39)Search Terms + VIDEO (1:55)Negative Keywords + VIDEO (3:20)Quality Scores + VIDEO (4:09)Bidding + VIDEO (5:32)Ad Copy + VIDEO (3:54)Ad Extensions + VIDEO (5:39)Multi Intent Keywords & Temperatures + VIDEO (3:07)AdWords DisplayWhat Is The Display Network?Setting The Stage + VIDEO (4:12)Display Keywords (Contextual Targeting) + VIDEO (3:12)Placements + VIDEO (2:47)Topics + VIDEO (3:19)Interests + VIDEO (4:54)Demographics/Geographies/LanguagesLayer Targeting + VIDEO (2:55)Gmail Ads + VIDEO (4:24)Ads In Mobile Apps + VIDEO (4:53)Additional Settings + VIDEO (3:35)Ad Types & Where To Build ThemTemperatures & Mini BaitsBuilding Your Display Funnel + VIDEO (3:34)RemarketingWhat Is Remarketing?Setting Remarketing Up + VIDEO (8:06)Negative Audiences + VIDEO (2:46)Customer Match + VIDEO (1:53)Similar Audiences + VIDEO (1:47)Remarketing Lists For Search Ads (RLSA) + VIDEO (3:15)Different Types of Remarketing + VIDEO (3:14)YouTubeYouTube StatsTypes of YouTube Campaigns & NetworksTypes of Video Ads + VIDEO (2:51)YouTube Targeting + VIDEO (3:28)Creating The Actual Video Ad + VIDEOS (2:36)Strength of AudiencesUnderstanding New Metrics + VIDEO (3:26)Google ShoppingWhat Is Google Shopping?Setting Up Google Merchant CenterSetting Up Your Data FeedConnecting Your Data Feed + VIDEO (2:52)Writing Product TitlesProduct DescriptionsImages & PricesCampaign Structure + VIDEO (5:22)Remarketing Optimizations + VIDEO (3:28)Bidding Rules & Automation + VIDEO (3:16)Drive Leads With Google Shopping? + VIDEO (2:07)Setting Things Up For SuccessNavigating The AdWords Interface + VIDEO (8:51)Connecting AccountsConversion Tracking + VIDEO (5:13)Research For Search – The Keyword Planner + VIDEO (4:10)Research For Display – The Display Planner + VIDEO (3:18)Building Your First Campaign + VIDEO (8:31)Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGs) For Search + VIDEO (6:28)The Display & Video Ad Group Structure + VIDEO (3:19)The Iceberg Effect + VIDEO (5:58)Budgets & Bids + VIDEO (4:20)Additional Tracking Options + VIDEO (3:26)AdWords EditorWhat It Is & Where To Get ItShortcuts For Quickness + VIDEO (4:25)Optimization WorkDaily Alerts + VIDEO (3:03)Weekly Routines + VIDEO (19:28)Monthly Routines + VIDEO (11:07)Filters + VIDEO (2:50)Attribution Models + VIDEO (3:55)Script/Rule AutomationScripts & Rules To Help + VIDEO (9:39)Scaling & GrowthScaling Search + VIDEO (3:57)Scaling Display + VIDEO (2:50)The Most Important Things To RememberSacrificing Metrics + VIDEO (1:55)Granularity = More Control + VIDEO (1:35)Landing Page ImportanceSmoke Testing + VIDEO (2:40)See You On Slack!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Lets do this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

Let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

V.I.P Premium Member

OK, Lets see!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing