Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] SEO Plagiarism Checker - Protect Your Business And Get Free Backlinks!

What is SEO Plagiarism Checker?

SEO Plagiarism Checker is a desktop tool that will crawl your website checking every page's content to see if that content is elsewhere on the internet.

How does this tool work?

Using advanced crawling technology you don't need to tell this tool about every page on your website you simply enter your homepage and it will go page to page downloading your content and checking if its elsewhere online. This tool sends HTTP requests off to Bing in the background simulating a nomral users search for each sentance of your content on each page of your website. Once a matching sentance is found, the page it was found on will be displayed along side the page that is potentially stealing your websites content. Sentances are cleaned and filtered before being ran through the plagiarism check. For example sentances that are too long for Bing will be excluded and sentances that are too short and therefore will appear all over the web are excluded from the search/scrape.

Why should I use it?

If another website is stealing your websites content then this is one of the fastest ways you can be notified of it. There are several reasons plagiarism can damage your website...

SEO damage - Although Google has repeatedly said there is no "Duplicate content penalty", it has said it will filter out duplicate content. Imagine how frustrating it would be if you spent weeks working on an article only to publish it and have someone else copy it, then request Google to index it on their website through Google webmaster tools before the Google bot found the article on your website. Your brand new amazing article may be filtered out of Google's search results.
    Brand damage - If someone copies your content then claims it's theirs this can greatly damage your brand. How do you prove you wrote it if they copy it straight away before Google indexes it?

Free backlinks - If someone has quoted/cited your content this can often be a great opportunity to get a backlink by reaching out to them and asking them to link to your in return for allowing them to use your content.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thnkssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you very much

V.I.P Premium Member

thnx for this

V.I.P Premium Member

yes thanks

♔ Administrator ♔

Links updated with the right file!

Banned

Thank you very much