Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Bulk Mailer Pro Cracked - Send Thousand Of Mails In Bulk Process

UPDATED : 05-29-22 - 11:48:09 GMT

Send Thousand of Mails in Bulk Process

Bulk Mailer Pro Cracked is a fast Bulk Mail Software developed to help send Bulk Email to large number of email IDs in a single operation. Send email directly to inbox not in spam.Purpose of this tool is to make Bulk emailing process fast and precise and it has been equipped with whole lot of advanced features to serve this purpose. Users can import email IDs from text or excel files to send bulk email.

User can also personalize the email through this product. It is the best tool to send bulk email for email campaign or email marketing.This feature speeds up Bulk emailing process manifolds. Most important feature of this software tool is personalized email option. Tool allows the user to send personalized emails with unique matter to large number of recipients using data from excel sheet. Tool allows the user to attach different types of files to emails. It also provides a log file providing all information about sent and failed email.

Tool is compatible with different versions of windows operating system and is very easy to download. Utility of Bulk Mailer Pro crack like this one is immense in present scenario. Today emails are central to all types of communication including business communication. Emails play important role in start, continuance or end of business communication. At times business communication process requires Group email sending. This tool can be used as a useful Group Email Sender tool to send emails to a particular group of people in one single operation.

To send Group Emails, user needs to maintain a list of email IDs of all members of a group in a excel sheet from which IDs can be readily imported to send Group email. This tool can be particularly useful for companies relying on online marketing. Online marketing campaigns rely heavily on Bulk mails to maximize reach. Thus arises the need for an efficient Bulk Mailer Pro that can facilitate fast delivery of Bulk email to a large number of email IDs simultaneously. Bulk Mailer Pro is one such useful Bulk emailer..

How to Mail in Bulk

Make several free email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, Hotmail,Lycos & others.
    Configure our software to use these free emails accounts.
    Load Excel, csv or Txt files with emails.
    Make an Custom email Campaign ready
    Use custom field like name, other detail from the data.
    Start sending emails.
    To know more about the Bulk Mail Software See video Here...
    Compatible with the given below

Key Points

Send email directly to inbox not in spam
    You can send emails to 1000's of recipients in no time using this Bulk Mail Software.
    You can use free emails accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, Hotmail,Lycos & others.
    Bulk Mailer lets your email land in the Inbox.
    This Email sender lets the user to send Bulk email to large number of email IDs simultaneously.
    Allows the user to import email IDs from text or excel files.
    Also lets the user to send personalized emails with unique matter to large number of IDs in one single operation.
    It can be used as a Group email sender to send Group emails to a particular group of people.
    Provides a log file that gives all details about sent and failed emails.
    Tool is very useful for online marketing.
    It is also useful for very fast business communications and sending bulk emails in short time.
    It sends Bulk email at lightning speed and you can use it as Bulk Email Pro software.
    Tool is compatible with different versions of windows operating system.
    This is the best email software in market.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Ambassador Program - 2

V.I.P Premium Member

pertamax... thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for this HQ share, You're the greatest person.

0x0a1337

Tararenkiu .......

Banned

pertamax... thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for this HQ share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

nice i really need this

V.I.P Premium Member

thk you for all ^^