Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Xrumer

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] Accurank Tracker 2.0 Cracked

Why AccurankTracker?

With all of the different rank trackers out there, what makes AccurankTracker that golden standard? There are several things that make AccurankTracker better, but the #1 reason is because, unlike most others, AccurankTracker is guaranteed to be 100% accurate, 100% of the time or your money back! On top of that, we have incorporated every feature that we believe, and other Internet Marketers believe, to be important. Here are a few of those powerful features:

Precision Accuracy or Your money Back!

AccurankTracker utilizes your system, not someone else's hundreds or thousands of miles away, in order to provide 100% accurate rankings, which can be verified at any time by simply checking with your browser (when checking with your browser, be sure you are not logged into google and that your browsing history/cache are cleared to ensure accurate rankings when checking manually... these steps are not necessary when using AccurankTracker.) We bypass all web browsers, which quite often provide varied rankings. And to top it all off, we know the exact search settings to provide the absolute most accurate ranking possible and we have those set by default. Precision Accuracy is Guaranteed or your money back!.

Multi-Country Support

You can also select from any other country that the top search engines support and track rankings using that modifier. This can be set on a website and keyword basis, so you can track rankings for one site/keyword in one Country, any others in another Country (for example.) This feature is standard with AccurankTracker for no additional fee.

FULL (Optional) Country Based Proxy Support

AccurankTracker allows you to not only plugin proxies (public or private) and run all queries through that proxy (optionally) it also allows you to assign proxies from a known country to that country! This allows you to see the absolute most accurate ranking while checking the rankings of a set keyword/URL in a different country than you currently reside. Most other rank trackers simply set the URL modifier, which is usually fairly accurate, but never 100% accurate. With country based proxies it is 100% accurate!

Unlimited Websites & Keywords

Unlike other rank trackers, we do not limit the number of websites or keywords that you can track. Use AccurankTracker to keep track of one site or hundreds, it's totally up to you. No restrictions, no fine print and absolutely no limits, guaranteed! We even make it simple for you to import all of your sites and keywords with simple import functionality that allows you to mass import URL's, keywords and/or a combination of both so you don't have to manually add each URL/keyword manually, one by one.

Brandable Reports & Event Tracking

We understand how important good planning is to a solid SEO campaign. That's why AccurankTracker not only provides immediate reports for all of your websites, showing their current and previous rankings, but it also allows it's users to add notes to their timeline in order to keep track of their SEO activities. For instance, save you start an SEO campaign using a brand new type of SEO that you've never used before. You can add a note on the date you started the campaign and check later on to see what kind of effect it had on the site's rankings, if any. This is only one of many ways to use this feature. You can also easily upload your own logo for branded reports that you can send directly to your clients!

Download:

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you!

Latino Trap Real Star

thanks working fine
    Last edited by fbbpoa; 11-26-2017 at 06:12 PM.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

really hq share. Thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you....

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for share

V.I.P Premium Member

so ok lets try this