Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Your Ad Here

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

[GET] Email Copy That Sells - Get more Clicks, Open and Sales!

How to craft Compelling emails that gets more Clicks, Open and Sales!

Tired of not seeing any response and sales from your list?

"Finally! Copy My Exact Email Tactics That Will Get More Clicks & "Opens" From Every Single Email You Send Out To Your Subscribers..."
    ** Limited Time Only! Grab Resell Rights To This Proven Best-Seller! **
    cover

Why You Need These Email Copy Secrets:
    Know EXACTLY what words to use to turn your readers into buyers!
    Get into the minds of your subscribers by knowing exactly what they want to hear!
    How to get more people to OPEN your emails!
    PLUS, get Full Resell Rights to this best-selling course and keep 100% of the profits!

Dear Friend,

Not getting the response you want from your list?

Not getting any clicks in your email newsletters?

Not making any sales from your email promotions?

You feel like giving up.

I bet you wish there was an easier way.

What if you had the power to control the actions of your subscribers?

Would you like to know the secret?

The secret is in your email copy! It’s the words you use in your emails that either gets
    people going crazy over your offer or clicks ‘unsubscribe’.

It's not about hypnotizing your readers, but more about motivating and inspiring your readers that gets them to take action -- whether you want them to buy your product, a product you're an affiliate of, view your blog post or to watch a video, you want them to take some sort of action, right?

Learning how to get high conversion rates is not easy. It takes a lot of trial and error to
    find out what works and what doesn’t.

It's time and money that you can't waste.

The great news is, you can copy my exact email tactics and have your very first high-converting email in just a few minutes from now!

I Would Like To Proudly Introduce You To...

"Email Copy That Sells":
    How To Craft Compelling Emails That Get More Clicks, Opens And Sales

When you download this course today, you won't find the typical "101 ways" type of eBook that's been rehashed and recycled. This is a course I put together based on many years (since 2006) of email marketing and copywriting experience.

You'll be armed with the tactics and techniques to start crafting high-converting emails.
    Inside "Email Copy That Sells", You'll Discover...

How to craft compelling emails to motivate and inspire readers to buy your product. Writing an email is more than just a message. There are certain techniques you can use to get more readers to respond to your offer.
    How to inject “power words” into your email copy to motivate and persuade your readers to click on your link, buy your product, or what ever it is you want them to do. I reveal my favorite words I like to use in my email subjet lines that gets people opening your emails without fail.
    The power of telling stories in your emails that connects with your audience. It has nothing to do with starting off with "Once upon a time". In fact, I'll show you how to write one in just one sentence!
    The art of using specifics and numbers. I’ll show you how to use this method so you can increase your leads and sales. You can use it in your email subject line and body.
    The power of questions. How to use questions to increase conversion rates. Yes, you absolutely can ask questions and your subscribers will respond! I’ll give you a few templates to use.
    The “Special Characters” trick. Want your subscribers to go crazy whenever you send out an email to your list? This is a method I use all the time to really amp it up...
    The “Cliffhanger Effect”. I’ll show you this cool little trick you can add to your email subject lines to make your subscribers practically going crazy over what’s in your email.
    The “Reason Why”. People don’t buy a product unless it benefits them in some way. In this section, I explain how to use it when writing your emails. This will surely get your subscribers to act fast!
    Features VS Benefits. Exactly how to write the benefits of your product instead of features. People buy based on what they’ll get out of your product. They don’t buy “features”. They buy benefits.
    The one little secret that gets people opening up your emails like crazy. You’ll be like “DUH!” when you find out about this, but it’s actually the best way to get subscribers to open your emails.
    Example email subject lines that work which you can copy and paste into your own email newsletters to increase your open-rates.
    The psychological triggers that turns non-buyers into happy customers.
    How to use intrigue and curiousity to sky-rocket your email open rates. I’ll share two of my favorite words you can use in your email copy to create curiousity. It’ll make your subscribers go nuts wanting to find out what your email is about.
    ebook stackedThere’s no fluff and no fillers in this 47-page guide.

I reveal only solid tips, tricks and techniques which you can take away and use in your next mailings.

Improve your overall email marketing results.
    Get more clicks in your emails.
    Get more subscribers responding to your offers.
    Connect and build a better relationship with your audience.
    Get into the minds of your subscribers by knowing exactly what they want to hear.
    Gain trust and boost your credibility.
    Just Take a Look At The Table of Contents...

Who Can Benefit From This Guide?
    If you're an information marketer selling your own product. You want to get people to buy your product, follow the techniques laid out in the guide to turn readers into buyers!
    If you promote products as an affiliate. Having the skill of writing effective copy will make the difference in the commissions you earn.
    If you're a blogger and want more readers to click on your emails to read your posts and engage on your blog.
    If you're a coach or mentor who wants more students. Convert cold leads into high-paying customers.

If you're looking to increase your credibility. By knowing how to write copy that is "personal", you'll gain instant trust and credibility.

Anyone else who wants to use the power of words in their email marketing!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    SEO Expert

V.I.P Premium Member

GREAT! Thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

GREAT! Thanks a lot

Contributor

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member