Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money Net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Watch Me Nae Nae

[GET] Profiting with Pivot-Based Moving Averages by Franklin O. Ochoa, Jr.

Profiting with Pivot-Based Moving Averages by Franklin O. Ochoa, Jr. Free Download

Frank Ochoa made a smash up presentation in our live trading room about his pivot average trading techniques and how to use pivot moving averages to entry and exit trades.

During Frank’s 12 years of being in the business of trading he developed several successful techniques and he is currently in the middle of completing his first book to share some of his secrets with us. On his website he has a free eBook to introduce you to his style and to whet your appetite for the full book. The eBook is a really nice freebie and he gives several examples of applying some of his techniques. The appendix has the code necessary to implement his indicators and auto trading strategies. Pretty complete for a subset.

I have implemented Frank’s indicators and strategies for TradeStation for my own research and they are available here for anyone to download for free. To do downloads from this site you do need to register to get a login but you can do that instantly on the sidebar.

Here is an example trade using Frank’s Pivot pull back system with trailing stops. This trade bought IBM at around 110 and sold at 123 taking a bulk of the trade.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Note: This PDF is an eye-opener for me. Pivot-point is another way to look for reversal in a market. Simple idea for trading is the best way to make money in the long run.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

Banned

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for Share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks....

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share..

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share