Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Backlink Checker Simple Software

What is Backlink Checker?

Backlink Checker is a desktop tool the allows website owners or SEO's to check a websites backlink profile. It is powered through the MOZ API (which is free to use). You simply enter the web properties (domains / webpages) you want to see the backlinks for and the tool will fire off requests to the MOZ API fetching all the known websites / webpages linking to those web properties.

How does this tool work?

This tool is powered by the MOZ backlink crawler. Which current has around 190 Billion URLs, 317 Million Domains and 2 Trillion Links in its index. When you click start in the background the tool fires off requests to the MOZ API which returns all the links for your entered web properties. Web properties are just webpages and domains. Once we get a response back from the MOZ API we display the results in the results grid. There are a few options that we'll explain below.

Tool options

Fetch MOZ DA and PA - With this setting the tool will also query the moz api for the backlink's domain authority (DA) and page authority (PA) so you can assess how much of an impact its having on ranking the target web property (webpage or website).
    Fetch NoFollow links - By default this tool will fetch only dofollow links, however if this option is selected it will return all links regardless of their nofollow / dofollow link attributes
    Fetch links for entire domain - By detault if you were to enter www.blackhatprotools.com this tool would only return links pointing to the root domain (www.blackhatprotools.com) however if you select this option it will return all links pointing to the domain regardless of their target URL. For example links pointing to www.blackhatprotools.com/blog would be returned as well as any links pointing to www.blackhatprotools.com.

Why should I use this backlink tool?

Links are still the core of Google's off page ranking algorithm. After on page SEO, links should be the next variable you focus on. Seeing who is linking to you and who is linking to your competitors can really give you the edge over your competition. If you can see where your competitors are obtaining their links you can replicate this and outrank them.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Make Money Method CPA Mok

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssssss

Banned

Thanks buddy

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you i need it

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks buddy

V.I.P Premium Member