Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 1

V.I.P Premium Member

[GET] Solar Powered Facebook Marketing - Free Download ACCESS

The Most 'Underground' Affiliate Marketing And List Building Method Ever Created
    Underground Method Ethically 'Steals' Audiences From Some Of The Top Facebook Influencers And Forces Them To Promote YOUR Offers And Flush Your PayPal Account With CASH In A Matter Of Hours!

Start Making Money Within Days
    No Email List Needed
    No Paid Traffic
    No Selling To Anyone - Ever!
    Partner With Trusted Influencers Who Have Millions Of Followers Instantly
    Just Say YES and Copy And Paste What We Do
    Newbies and 'Failures' Are Very Welcome

Hey Marketers,

My name is Paul and I’m going to come right out and say it - I’m not much of a copywriter so you won’t be getting anything fancy or neat looking here. No red arrows, pictures of me with a Ferrari, or talking cartoons.

I’m just a guy who has something of value that I think could help the members of this community and I’ve decided to share it. So what I’m going to do is tell you a little about me, what I’ve done, why I’ve done it, and what I have to offer. If you like what you hear - GREAT! If not, that's fine too as long as we can still be friends.

I’m also not going to be making any kind of crazy income claims or anything like that. I’ve done what I’ve done, which is build a business that pays me around a few thousands dollars per month You could do better than that or worse. I have no idea.

What I do know is that this was the first thing, after years of trying, that got me any real results. As you can see above, the people I shared it with loved it as well. If we can do it so can you!
    I Didn’t Get Into Internet Marketing By Choice - I Had No Other Options!
    I’m not very skilled at this whole internet thing but somehow I made it work (more on that later). I really didn’t have a choice. A few years back I found in a little bit of a tough spot with no real income opportunities to make ends meet. I had no way to make ends meet and I had just received my first foreclosure notice.

Thankfully the bank worked out a deal with me and let me stay in my home for a little while but something had to give. I couldn’t find a job with the hours I needed because caring for my mother was my number 1 priority…

So this whole internet thing Had To Work!

I started searching online for answers and ended up here on the Warrior Forum. Like many of you I bought plenty of WSOs. I also bought some Udemy courses, listened to Podcasts, and read books.

And believe it or not I was actually doing what I was learning. And not just for a day or two. I would buy a product, learn the system and WORK IT for Months!

That’s why it always drove me crazy when product creators told me that it was my fault because I wasn’t “taking action.” BS! I was doing it more than they were!

I went through the gamut just like many of you have…

I tried list building - It sucked!

I tried Facebook Ads with money I didn’t have - Lost it all!

I tried Kindle - It was terrible!

I tried every offline marketing thing you could think of - Nobody bought anything!
    Nothing Was Working And Time
    Was Running Out!
    I remember the day like it was yesterday. I opened my inbox to see another email from another product creator telling me that “this was the one.” And like usual, I bought.

The product was about using other people's audiences to produce an income. I’m not talking about traditional “affiliate marketing” or “JV partnering.” I don’t have much experience in that. What I’m talking about here is completely different.

To my surprise it actually worked. After watching the first training and actually Doing Something, I was able to start seeing traffic and leads flow in.

Pretty Awesome - but one problem…

The traffic and leads was for “Offline” stuff and I didn’t want to get into the “consulting” game.

I knew I was onto something pretty solid but I had no idea how to use any of the traffic and leads I was getting from this little method I was running.

I was CLUELESS!

So I did the only thing that seemed logical at the time - I just kept using the model and collecting the traffic and leads.

I needed to make sure that I didn’t just get lucky!

Before I knew it I was about to basically “take over” someone else’s entire audience in just a few short hours.

Now obviously I was doing this in an ethical and moral way. Borrowing is probably a better way to put it!
    Then It Hit Me - I Could ‘Borrow’ These Audiences From Other People And ‘Use’ Them To Promote Whatever I Want.
    This was totally one of those “Holy Crap I Got It” moments.

I was focused on finding audiences for offline stuff...That’s what I was taught.

It worked perfectly but I didn’t want anything to do with consulting so why not just ‘use’ the audience’s to promote online offers?

I knew that if I matched the audience with a perfect offer, I’d kill it.

And I Knew I Could Do It Over And Over Again For Any Niche With Any Offer as long as I could connect with the influencers that had the audience.

So again, back to logic - I did the only thing that made sense…
    I Wrote Them One Simple Message Telling Them Exactly What I Had To Offer
    Believe me. I get it. I’ve been through it too.

I took just as many “Magic Email Marketing” systems as you have. Maybe even more…

But the message I wrote worked! And I’m no marketing expert but I think it worked because of just that reason.

I didn’t get crazy with “copywriting.” I didn’t think about the psychology of the words. I didn’t even really try to sell them anything.

I just told them my name, what I had, what it would do for them and how they could get it.

Obviously not everyone bought but quite a few did…
    I Managed To Bring In A Few Thousand
    Dollars From The FIRST BATCH Of
    Messages I Sent Out
    And that was just from a few promotions.

Don’t quote me on this but if I had to guess, with messaging time included, it took me probably a total of 6 hours worth of real work time…

That’s me finding offers, finding influencers, sending the messages, doing the promotion, and collecting the money!

And that was just the first time I did it.
    This Won’t Make You Millions Overnight (nothing will), But If You’re Looking For Something That Is Simple, Profitable Right Away and Produces Consistent $100+ Days, This Is For YOU!
    And growth is not a problem either because there are millions of influencers out there that would LOVE what I offer…

Because I Offer Them MONEY! That’s one of the coolest thing about this process. The influencer gets paid as well so they almost always say YES!

I also stroke their ego a bit. What I’ve found is that these influencers love to be number 1 just for the sake of sticking it to their competition. I use that to win me more deals and it works like crazy.

Remember, nothing will work if you buy something and just let it sit on your hard drive. You have to do it…

But with this - If you do it THEY (the checks) Will Come!
    Here's What You're Going To Get...
    The Big 3 - How to choose a killer niche that’s filled with both Influencers with Audiences and High Converting Offers
    How I (Legally) “Borrow” Audiences That Are Already Created That I Can ‘Use’ For HUGE Profits!
    The Simple Way To Match An Influencers Audience With A KILLER Offer That Will Convert Like Crazy
    How To Set Up A Simple Sales Funnel In Under An Hour That Forces The Influencers Traffic To Pay You Every Step Of The Way!
    The Exact Message I Use To Get Emails To Promote For Me
    A Checklist With Every Video Module To Keep You On Track
    All Of The Slides So You Know Exactly What To Do and When To Do It
    An 'Over The Shoulder' Look At How It's Done So You Can 'Point and Click' As I 'Point and Click'
    And MUCH More...

And Of Course...There's Bonuses

SP :

https://spfbmarketing.com/

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Signature you said?

V.I.P Premium Member

pertamax... thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

what is this thing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thankssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

pertamax... thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you sir

Banned

Thanks for the share!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

ok let mr7 ftyfhgbkuybhjnm