Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Lmouidni

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] The StoryBrand Marketing RoadMap By Donald Miller – Free Download

The StoryBrand Marketing RoadMap By Donald Miller – Free Download

LEARN TO CREATE A SALES FUNNEL
    Why You Need a Sales Funnel
    If you’re tired of wasting money on marketing, get The StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap today. This powerful online course will teach you to create 6 pieces of marketing collateral that are proven to generate leads, close sales and increase revenue.

Learn what should be on your website to close sales

Make customers want to give you their email

Send customers emails that get opened

Learn copywriting formulas that get sales

Learn how to do content marketing

Learn to close sales with an automated sales letter

A sales funnel will close sales while you sleep!

How would your work-load change if you knew exactly what you needed to do for the next few months in order to create a marketing plan that worked? Would you feel less stressed? Would you have more hope? Would you be more energized and inspired about your work?

At StoryBrand, we’ve helped thousands of companies clarify their message and watched them make millions from the effort. Now, they’re all wondering what to do next. Well, creating a sales funnel is the next step. It’s the most efficient, effective, and inexpensive way to invite customers to do business with you.

Companies are slowly realizing that they need an online sales funnel. Those who have already created one are making millions, and those who haven’t are scratching their heads.

Still, how do you do it? And how do you do it on a budget? The StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap is a course that teaches you to create every piece of marketing you need to enjoy a sales funnel that works. When you buy the course, we teach you the exact formulas necessary for each piece of your marketing funnel. Each piece you create will result in more and more sales. You’ll get a return on your investment the second you start executing the plan.

Great copy is the key to success!
    In this course we will teach you or one of your team members to become a DIY marketing pro.

Most people think they can’t write good copy but the formulas in this course are easy to understand and execute. You don’t have to stare at a blank page and wonder what to say. We will show you, step-by-step, how to write words that sell. Once you know the formulas, you’ll continue using them forever. This course will give you a return on your investment again and again and again for years to come.

If you don’t have a marketing plan this year, get the course and learn how to create a sales funnel that gets serious results. Your sales funnel will bring in revenue day after day for years to come. But only if you do it right. The StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap will help you do it right.

6 Copywriting Formulas That Create an Effective Sales Funnel
    Learn to create 6 pieces of marketing material that will grow yours or any company. And all at your own pace!

The StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap
    23 videos teaching you how to create a sales funnel

129-page downloadable workbook teaching you copywriting formulas

Email Sequence Templates

Sales Letter Template

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Great Share Thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you buddy!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thsnksssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thnks a lottt