Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Xrumer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] Technical Analysis Course ~ Gann - Elliott Wave Theory

Equity markets have continued to move in complex patterns. 2016 was a year of consolidation as Nifty settled in December 2016 where it started the year. However, during this period there were plenty of opportunities as prices moved all the way from 6825 to the highs of 8970 and back towards 7900 in December 2016. So there were huge swings that one could have capitalized provided he or she had the right tools to understand the market movement.

Trust me trading involves combination of skills across Technical analysis, Risk Management, Money management and Mental strength – Psychology. I will be sharing across my personal experiences involving pitfalls a trader should be aware of and belief in the methods or techniques that helped me to be against the crowd at important turning junctures which was responsible to pay off for all the hard work and efforts.

Many believe that keeping it simple is the key to trading success but only if markets were moving in a strong Bull or Bear trend where buying on dips or selling on rallies is the brilliant strategy. However, when we are witnessing huge swings but hardly any progress in either direction on net basis learning advanced methods is utmost important. It is during such phases I built up my expertise on Elliott wave, Neo wave and later timing the trade using Gann Square of Nine Cycles and Hurst’s Time cycles.

Time is the essence for everything. It is applicable not only to our day to day life but for freely traded markets as well. A good trade setup if not timed properly can still result into a serious loss. There are very few technical analysis studies that focus on Time since most of the techniques are driven by Price alone!

The course is designed to aim at the following aspects of trading:

Best Trade setups to enter the market
    How to make the most of the position by timing the exit
    Know when not to trade – A key to trading success
    Applying multiple techniques along with Elliott wave for high conviction trade setups
    Time cycles – A very important element to help reduce the number of probable scenarios to nearly one!
    How to keep the profits intact after a winning streak…
    Ashish Kyal, CMT will be conducting Most Advanced Technical Analysis Training – Neo wave and Time Cycles in Mumbai on 18th – 19th March 2017.

About Trainer:

Ashish carries vast experience of analyzing World Equity, Currency and Commodity markets using techniques like Elliott Waves, Neo wave,Time Cycles, and momentum tools like RSI, MACD, Moving averages, customized indicators. He is a frequent speaker on business channels like ET Now, Zee Business, CNBC TV18, Bloomberg TV.

Ashish also speaks at financial seminars like Market Technicians Association (MTA – USA), Association of Technical Market Analysts (ATMA), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Sydenham Management college. He is on the selection panel of GDPI for premiere B- Schools and invited by Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research to speak on Entrepreneurship. He has also been invited as a guest speaker at National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for the Post Graduate Certificate Program in Financial Economics.

Training Details:

This training would cover Advanced Technical Analysis Concepts – Elliott Wave, Neo Wave and Time Cycles. Practical application of these advanced tools along with charts on Equity, Commodity, Forex and Global Markets.

Contents:

Overview of Elliott Wave
    Neo Wave – Difference between Elliott wave and Neo wave
    Methods to plot Neo waves on charts for clear wave identification
    Combining this with Bar techniques, Indicators, Trader psychology
    Two stage confirmations for capturing key reversals
    Newly discovered patterns – Diametric, Extracting Triangle, Neutral Triangle
    Cycle Analysis: Time the market with accuracy using Time cycles
    Trade setups, Application of the concepts on charts
    Momentum Stock selection for Intraday trades with exit strategies
    SCOPE
    The training is ideal for those who want to analyze and understand Equity / Commodity / Forex markets in detail. Traders or investors who want to learn on how to build their investment portfolios or do trading for living. The course is designed for anyone and everyone keen to learn systematic way of trading using scientific approach. The only pre-requisite is passion for learning objective method of trading.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

Members of Equity, Commodity, Currency exchanges
    Brokers / Traders / Dealers
    Research analysts in Equity, Commodity and Currency markets
    Students who aspire to pursue career in Financial Markets
    Treasury dealers of Banks and Corporate
    Where and when is the course?

The training is at Hotel Grand Sarovar Premiere, Goregoan, Mumbai. This belongs to 5 star category having chain of international hotels and the fees are including Tea / Coffee and Lunch.

Dates: 18th and 19th March 2017
    Training Duration: 16 hours (8 hours per day)

Registration Fee:
    The charges for the Training are Rs. 23000 + 15% Service tax. Register before 31st January 2017 to avail Early Bird Offer – Discounted price along with access to Free research for limited time, Elliott wave crash course videos before the training itself. Confirm your seat today!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Yihaaaa

V.I.P Premium Member

pertamax.. thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks mate

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you fren

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks.......

Banned