Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 4.0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] 1st Page Academy SEO Course By Duston McGroarty - Free Download

1st Page Academy SEO Course By Duston McGroarty - Free Download

The Most Comprehensive and Proven 1st Page Ranking System On the Plane

Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:

Week #1: Discover Hidden and Untapped Keywords
    You’ll discover how to really dig deep and find hot money keywords
    Determine quickly, in advance, whether or not a keyword is worth taking the time to rank for
    You’ll learn how much competition is too much and when it’ll be a breeze to get 1st page rankings
    Get access to my down & dirty competitive research blueprint
    Watch as I dissect, inspect, and review the most popular keyword and SEO tools on the market today
    You’ll also get access to my Search Ranking Calculator so you can estimate your income before you decide on a keyword

Week #2: How to Quickly Knock Out 1st Page Worthy Content
    You’ll learn exactly what the search engines want in a 1st page worthy piece of content and how you can quickly give it to them
    Discover the secret “Copy Cat” technique that’ll not only ensure a 1st page worthy piece of content but will also set you up for a massive number of backlinks
    You’ll get access to my Longtail Keyword Article Template—a fill-in-the-blank method of writing a 1st page worthy piece of content in a snap
    You’ll get access to my content outsourcing system that I’ve used to outsource many 1st Page pieces of content
    You’ll learn how to find the most relevant, related keywords (LSI keywords) and how to strategically “pepper” them throughout your article

Week #3: How to Setup Your Website for Massive Conversions
    Why you absolutely HAVE to use WordPress if you’re just starting out and looking to achieve fast results
    You’ll get access to my list of required WordPress Plugins to be sure you achieve the highest rankings as quickly as possible
    Learn which website layout gets the best click through rates (CTR) and where the best places to put your CTA’s are
    Discover my Sneaky Sidebar Method that boosts your CTR’s through the roof and allows you to double or even triple your income from each article
    You’ll learn whether or not you should include comments, a footer, a search box, an RSS feed, social media links, sharing options, and much, much more!

Week #4: How to Quickly & Easily Land Relevant, High-Quality Backlinks
    If you’ve followed the training to a “T” in the first three modules, this module shouldn’t be necessary but it can quickly speed up your results
    Learn my go-to sources for extremely easy, and long-term, backlinks from high authority websites
    Discover what a Private Blog Network is and whether or not it’s necessary
    You’ll learn how to analyze the top 10 results, find their current backlinks, and how to legally steal them from right under their nose
    There are common backlinking strategies happening right now that could be detrimental to your website—find out what they are how to avoid potential catastrophe
    Discover how to get 1st page rankings by linking to your OWN content and how linking out to other sites could also boost your rankings

And much, much more!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share ;D

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you very much friend

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member