Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

GSA PowerHouse

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)

[GET] Insite V5.1.13.11321 Cracked By Inspyder - Website Analysis Software SEO

Inspyder Insite V5.1.13.11321 Crack

Check any website for spelling mistakes, broken links and SEO problems with InSite; the gold standard in website analysis software. It’s easy to use, yet powerful enough to handle complex sites. InSite is affordable, feature rich and can check your entire site in minutes.

Spell Checking
    Don’t let spelling errors ruin a great website! With InSite, spelling checking your entire website is easy. Just enter your URL and click “Go!”. InSite automatically discovers all your pages, spelling checking each one as it crawls. InSite is made for the web, so it knows to spell check your page titles, meta tags and other content that might not be visible in your browser window. InSite finds more than just misspelled words too! It detects duplicate words, mismatched case and more.

Languages
    Typos and misspellings are an issue for any language on the web, so InSite already comes packed with language libraries from around the world. English, French, German, and Spanish are just some of the spell check choices for InSite projects, and additional dictionaries available for download. Don’t see a dictionary with the language or dialect you need? Just let us know and we’ll do our best to add it for you. Click here for Additional Spell Checking Dictionaries.

PDF Spell Checking Now Included
    In addition to spell checking web pages, InSite 4 offers PDF and RTF spell checking! Any PDF or RTF files that InSite finds on your website are automatically checked for spelling and link errors. With InSite, you can be confident that all mistakes on your website will be found.

Find Broken Links
    InSite searches your website for broken links, missing images and more. InSite’s enterprise strength crawler is fast and thorough. It searches for broken links in all your website’s content, including HTML, CSS and even PDFs. InSite reports all types of HTTP server errors, URL redirections, invalid relative paths, pages that timeout and more.

Embedded Video Checking
    InSite 4 also checks embedded YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion videos to ensure that your embedded clips are still present on the hosting site. Get InSite today and be sure that your visitors won’t see a “User Removed” error ever again.

Detect SEO Problems
    SEO is an important part of your online marketing strategy. Let InSite make your job a little easier by checking every single page on your website for over 25 SEO related problems. InSite provides easy to understand suggestions to help keep your website’s ranking on track.

Word Counting & Keyword Density
    As InSite crawls your webpages it automatically counts the words and calculates keyword density. There’s no need to preconfigure your keywords, InSite will automatically figure out what your relevant words and phrases are based on the text of your website. InSite can even calculate the keyword density across groups of pages or your entire site. Just select multiple pages in the Keyword Density results and InSite will automatically recalculate!

InSite’s word counting feature provides both per-page and per-word totals for your website. This feature is perfect for website translators. Now you can get an accurate word count in a fraction of the time it takes to do it manually.

Four Reasons to Get InSite Today!
    Easy to Use
    Just enter the URL of your website and click “Go”! You don’t have to be a web developer to find broken links or spelling mistakes. InSite is for everyone.

One Low Price
    Unlike online services, InSite has no monthly or annual fees. Buy it once and then use it forever, as often as you need to.

No Page Limits
    InSite has no artificial page limits. So it doesn’t matter if you need to check 20 pages or 20,000. You never have to worry about out growing InSite.

Client Side
    InSite works with virtually all websites and there’s nothing to install on your server. Just download and run from your desktop PC.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

2. Thanks user75 , gunawanzhy thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    i want to check this post

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    gas dulu bosku

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    great share, thanks so much!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thank you !

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thank you ++++++++++++++

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks you :P

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks you

Contributor

Thanks (Received)
    thanks bro

FREE Money Claim 36$ BTC Every Day With Just Click Of A Button! Click Here

ADULT Method Earn $XXX on Auto Pilot Using CPA Offers Click Here

HOT VPS for Just 1.99 Dollars Click Here

GET FREE Fast & Easy Method to Make Money (SHORT GUIDE) Click Here

GET FREE Make Money Hacks Every Week. Click Here

GET FREE Traffic To Your Dropshipping Store. Click Here

Don't forget to hit that "Thanks" button if you want to see more JV & MMO Methods.
    Thanks, button found below this post to the left!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for shareing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast