Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Money Robot Submitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Backlink Monitor v5.1.4.11321 Cracked By Inspyder - SEO Software & Backlinks

Inspyder Backlink Monitor v5.1.4.11321 Crack

Manage Your Backlinks Like A Pro

The worlds only multi-tier backlink management software.Backlink Monitor is the easiest way to track and manage your website backlinks. Just enter your backlink URLs and let Backlink Monitor check the status, anchor text, IP address and PageRank for you. It couldn’t be easier. Best of all, Backlink Monitor works with multiple backlink tiers! Stop working hard and start working smart with Backlink Monitor.

How should I use Backlink Monitor?
    Backlink Monitor is designed to be used along side your day-to-day link building activities. As you build backlinks you’ll paste the new links into the main Backlink URLs list. You always want to be adding to this list (never remove from it directly, except by using the “Remove Dead Backlinks” option). This way, it becomes your master list of working backlinks that have an SEO influence. It becomes particularly valuable during multi-tier link building because it finds and removes broken tiers, so you won’t waste time building new links to pages that don’t influence your website’s ranking.

Backlink Monitor also tracks a variety of link statistics, including IP addresses, “Class C” IP addresses, anchor text and more. Download a free trial today and see it for yourself.

Features and Benefits

Easy to Use
    Just enter your website URL, your backlink URLs and click “Go”. It couldn’t be easier!

Multi-Tier Backlink Checking
    Enter all your backlink URLs and let Backlink Monitor sort out the hierarchy

Check PageRank
    Backlink Monitor automatically determines Google PageRank for each domain and backlink page

Check Indexed Status
    Backlink Monitor can also check in Google’s index to see if your backlinks are included

Low Cost, No Limits
    Backlink Monitor has a low one-time cost, no matter how many backlinks you have or how often you use it!

Indexing Service Integration
    Submit your backlinks to the most popular indexing services directly from Backlink Monitor

Scheduled Reports
    Configure Backlink Monitor to check-up your backlinks daily, weekly or monthly and email you the results

CSV Reports
    Export Backlink Monitor’s results to CSV for Excel or input into other SEO tools

Essentials for serious SEOs

If you’re actively engaged in a link building campaign then you need Backlink Monitor. Stop manually tracking backlink tiers and start working smart. Load all your backlink URLs into Backlink Monitor, hit go, and watch it work. Backlink Monitor checks the status then automatically figures out your tiers. It detects which tiers are broken and which pages are unindexed so you can laser focus your link building strategy. You’ll never build a backlink you don’t need again.

Backlink Monitor also integrates with the industry’s most popular indexing services, so you can submit your backlinks with the click of a mouse. No more spreadsheets, no more headaches. Start saving time and saving money today!

Backlink Monitor Key Uses
    Backlink Index Checker
    Backlink PageRank Checker
    Bulk Backlink Checker
    Monitor Website Backlinks

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

i want to see the psot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks boss..

0x0a1337

thanksss aa lotttttttttt

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man!

V.I.P Premium Member

Let me check

V.I.P Premium Member

Let me check