Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method McDonalds Fiverr

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Rank Reporter v5.1.2.11321 Cracked By Inspyder - Search Rank Tracking Software

Inspyder Rank Reporter v5.1.2.11321 Crack

Rank Reporter cracked from Inspyder is an easy to use application for keeping track of your website’s search ranking. Rank Reporter automates the tedious process of manually monitoring website search placement. Just enter your URL, some keywords and click Go! Rank Reporter will take care of the rest.

Features and Benefits
    Easy to Use
    Just enter your website’s URL, your keywords, and click ‘Go!’

No Recurring Costs
    Inspyder Rank Reporter has a one-time cost ($74.95 per user-license), whether you check 20 or 200 keywords, for as many sites as you manage. No keyword or monthly fees!

Competitor Tracking
    New in version 3.2: Track how your competition is ranking as well as your own!

Scheduled Reports
    Rank Reporter can be configured to automatically collect ranking information and generate search rank reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

Email Notification
    Get an email report showing which keywords have changed after scheduled querying.

PDF and Excel Reports
    View a graphical representation of your keyword performance in PDF or Excel format.

Why Rank Reporter?
    Your website’s search ranking can mean the difference between an online gold rush and a virtual ghost town. Rank Reporter provides you with an easy to use way to monitor your website’s search rank on all the major search engines. You’ll always know if and when your search rank increases or decreases.

Each time you run Rank Reporter, your keyword placement is recorded and stored for future analysis. Rank Reporter enables you to run historical reports, so you can monitor your search ranking over time. Rank Reporter’s interactive historical charts allow you to explore how your website ranked in the past across multiple keywords, and how your website ranks against your competitors.

Rank Reporter can be scheduled to run automatically. You can get a daily, weekly or monthly report right in your inbox! You’ll always know where your website ranks in the eyes of the search giants.

Supported Search Engines
    The following search engines are supported “out-of-the-box”. For additional search engines, Rank Reporter allows you to add your own!

Google (US, UK, Canada and Australia)
    Yahoo! (US, UK, Canada and Australia)
    Bing (US, UK, Canada and Australia)
    Ask.com
    AOL
    Rank Reporter is end-user configurable, so you can create and add your own search engines. Click here for instructions on how to track your website rank in a localized version of Google.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

It is a cool software

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot boss

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing, looking for something like this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Great share ty

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot