Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Angerfist

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Boxxer Email Extractor Cracked - Free Download Crack - Generate More Leads!

Boxxer Email Extractor crack is a software made to extract and save unlimited email addresses which are targeted by keywords and locations. Speed of extraction is 70K emails in 3 hours.

Generate B2B & B2C Leads With Full Details

Generate contact details of people who are looking to buy your products/services within minutes. Get full details like name, email, mobile number, fax, website address, postal address, city, state, country etc

Target your leads based on keywords and geography
    Get leads specifically meant for your business by keyword targeting and location targeting. Example: “Hotels in California, United States” OR “Plumbers in Birmingham , UK”

Use the generated lead data for your marketing
    Upload the generated leads to your CRM software or send bulk email messages , bulk whatsapp messages, bulk sms messages or simply do a direct postal mail campaign.

Free Email Marketing Addon
    Create , send and track UNLIMITED bulk emails to the generated leads using Morphymail Email Marketer, the free email marketer addon of Boxxer. CLICK HERE to download now

High Speed and 95% Accuracy
    Boxxer can extract 70K records in 3 hours with an accuracy of 95%. Experience lesser bounce rate and high open rates for your email campaigns and 100% delivery rates for your sms / bulk whatsapp campaigns.

Built-in Email Verifier
    Remove invalid email addresses from the generated leads using the built-in bulk email verifier which is free along with the software. Reduce bounce rate for your email campaigns and get 100% inboxing.

Facebook Data Extractor
    Extract contact details of businesses and groups from facebook based on target keywords from any location in world and save them to ms excel (csv) for your marketing.

Extract emails & mobile numbers from websites, local files / folders, Domain Owners Registry, Email Accounts, Databases, Over 12 Search Engines.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

tnx ........

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

Contributor

thx for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

never heard of this software4

V.I.P Premium Member

Awesome tool