Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] 24hr Expert & Story Selling (Expert Secrets Upsells) By Russell Brunson

Russell Brunson - 24hr Expert & Story Selling (Expert Secrets Upsells)
    MP4 | 11.26 GB | Language English
    Genre: Business, Sales, Marketing
    In addition to being the face of 'ClickFunnels' and also the writer of 'Dotcom Secrets', Mr. Brunson has released a number of invaluable training products.

DotcomSecrets Lab (108 Proven Split Test Winners), ClickFunnels Certified Partner Program, Funnel Graffiti, Funnel Scripts, Funnel University, The Perfect Webinar, and also Marketing in Your Car.
    "That's great, Neil. But what's so special about the dude, besides creating a bunch of books and web-based products, huh?"
    Well, Russell started up his own product and service business back in his college days as a wrestler at Boise State university. And within just 12 months of graduating from uni, he generated over $1 MILLION in sales from the basement of his home.
    Over the last decade, Russell has built up a MASSIVE following on the internet, has sold 100,000's of copies of his books, and has helped 10,000's of folks to become successful Entrepreneurs, not just from his products but also from his live training events.
    Brunson is respected by many marketers and also BIG names such as Tony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki.
    So Russell is a kinda BIG deal in both the internet marketing world and also the real one.

SECTION ONE: CREATING YOUR MASS MOVEMENT
    The Charismatic Leader/Attractive Character
    The Cause
    The New Opportunity
    The Opportunity Switch

SECTION TWO: CREATING BELIEF
    The Big Domino
    The Epiphany Bridge
    The Hero's Two Journeys
    The Epiphany Bridge Script
    False Belief Patterns
    The 3 Secrets

SECTION THREE: YOUR MORAL OBLIGATION
    The Stack Slide
    The Perfect Webinar
    The One Thing
    Breaking and Rebuilding Belief Patterns
    The Stack

SECTION FOUR: THE FUNNELS
    The Perfect Webinar Model

The Perfect Webinar Hack
    Email Epiphany Funnels
    Epiphany Product Launch Funnels

SECTION FIVE: WHAT'S NEXT?
    Fill Your Funnel

A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE FIRST 4 SECRETS (CHAPTERS)
    Unfortunately, I can't go into great details on the secrets because for starters, my head might just end up on a stick lol. Secondly, where the heck is the fun in spilling all the beans, huh?
    - 1 THE CHARISMATIC LEADER/ATTRACTIVE CHARACTER
    Russell speaks to you about personal growth and development, and how you can move forwards as a leader/expert by sharing your passions and gifts with other people.
    He goes into great depth with this topic, showing you the 3 markets (Wealth, Health, and Relationships) - helping you to choose the core market that you fit into, and really digging down deep to create your specific niche.
    - 2 THE CAUSE
    For a mass movement of peeps, you, as a leader, must focus on creating your own "culture".
    Russell discusses the subject of taking your own messages to the masses and helping folks to reach higher ground by painting a vision of the future they desire in life.
    - 3 THE NEW OPPORTUNITY
    This is considered as 'The Vehicle of Change' - the final piece of the puzzle for creating your movement of followers. Russell talks about how the successful mass movements in the past boiled down to leaders offering "new opportunities".
    You will learn how to create a new opportunity as opposed to attempting to fix something that's broken.
    - 4 THE OPPORTUNITY SWITCH
    This chapter teaches you how to make money for yourself by working for free and helping people to get the results they want. Basically, you put others first.
    Russell explains about getting early results from unpaid work, designing the vehicle (Your New Opportunity), and giving folks what they really want (The Ask Campaign).

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks!!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

Thanks!!!!

V.I.P Premium Member