Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] CPA Video Academy By Damien Belak - Free VIP Download Course

Learn How To Launch Your FIRST PROFITABLE CPA Marketing Campaign Using Paid Ads

STEP BY STEP TRAINING

Instant access to the rinse-and-repeat system to be pulling in 4-5 figures per month

11 IN-DEPTH VIDEO LESSONS

Step-By-Step Lessons of over-the-shoulder detailed video training to provide immaculate guidance.

DONE FOR YOU CAMPAIGNS

COPY & PASTE My highest converting CAMPAIGNS that are time tested to help you begin making profits. All you have to do is literally COPY & PASTE

Lesson #1

What is CPA Marketing

In this module you will learn what CPA Marketing is and how why it's different to affiliate marketing
    You will be introduced to different types of actions users have to take in order to get paid as an affiliate. (There are many)
    ?Your will learn how CPA marketing works from the perspective of an affiliate, advertiser & network. This will give you 100% clarity.
    Lesson #2

Best CPA Networks

In this lesson you will be given a list of all best CPA network that are easy to sign up to and get approved within a couple of minutes!
    Damien will reveal his favorite networks and walk you through the back office

Lesson #3

Types Of CPA Offers (Verticals)

You will learn what are CPA Verticals
    Damien will give you a list of Verticals he works with and explain why it's important to chose the right vertical for you.
    ?Damien will show you how to find offers in different verticals using his favorite networks.
    ?Damien works directly with CPA networks and has all information of top performing offers and verticals.
    Lesson #4

Propeller Ads Overview

Propeller ads is Damiens Favorite advertising networks. He will show you how to sign up and get approved ASAP!
    Thorough Walkthrough of the propeller ads back office

Lesson #5

Push Notifications VS Popunder Traffic

Chosing the correct advertising format is one of the most important steps when launching a campaign. We have Push & Pop traffic.
    Damien will clarify both formats & explain how to chose the correct advertising format with each vertical & offer. This is very important.
    Chosing the right advertising format will make or break your campaign
    Lesson #6

How To Track Conversions

(Simple Setup)

Having your tracking setup is a crucial step. Without tracking you won't know if your campaign is profitable or not.
    ?Damien will show you a very simple method to directly integrate you advertising network and cpa network to track conversions using macros (Parameters)

Lesson #7

How To Select The Perfect CPA Offer

Damien will show you a simple method to find highly converting offers.
    Picking the correct offer is a crucial step when launching a campaign BUT selecting the correct GEO location also plays an incredibly important role.
    ?In the final lessons Damien will show the results of promoting the exact same offers by targeting different GEO locations. He will compare the results. (The difference will shock you)
    Lesson #8

How To Launch a Popunder Campaign

A Step-By-Step guide on how to launch a profitable Popunder campaign.
    Damien Will talk about all the key points and he'll leave no stones unturned.

Lesson #9

How To Launch a Push Notification Campaign

In this lesson you will learn how to launch a push notification campaign step by step.
    How to chose the right campaign creatives using a secret formula.
    How to test multiple campaign creatives at once.
    Lesson #10

Stats + Pop Campaign Optimization

In this lesson Damien will reveal the results of the POP campaign he launched.
    You will learn how to read the statistics.
    ?Discover Damien's simple optimization strategy that works every time.
    Learn how to scale and 10x your profits.

Lesson #11

Stats + Push Campaign Optimization

In this lesson Damien will reveal the results of the Push Notification campaign he launched.
    You will learn how to read the statistics.
    ?Discover how to optimize the campaign and scale to the moon.

BONUS 1 - DFY CPA Marketing Campaign

Copy my highly profitable CPA Campaign that I promote with push notifications (Just Copy & Paste)
    Start Making Commissions Instantly after your campaign gets approved
    Get all the gains without any pain!

BONUS 2 - CPA Marketing Mastery FREE Traffic Course

Learn as a 6 Figure Affiliate, YouTuber & Author Reveals The Secrets to His Success
    Learn the art of building a Super Profitable CPA Marketing Business Right From Your Home Without Spending Money On Traffic.
    ?Discover How To Automate Your CPA Marketing Business So You Earn 24/7 passive income.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks very much for the share mate

V.I.P Premium Member

let me check it

V.I.P Premium Member

let me check it

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanksssssssssssss