Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Power Leads Pro X 3.3.1.199 Crack - Lead Generation Software

UPDATED : 11-04-18 - 00:26:31 GMT

ADVANCED LEAD GENERATION SOFTWARE INCREASES YOUR SALES, PRODUCTION & CRM ...GUARANTEED!

POWER LEADS PRO LEAD GENERATION SOFTWARE

Our lead generation software provides your company maximum capabilities and a limitless reach. Discover new contacts & leads faster, more efficiently than any other software product. Our software provides carte blanche leverage over the internet with maximum data sources integrated directly into our platform. We understand what it takes to thrive in business. The thriving business is one with a sales funnel fueled by limitless amount of leads and contacts.

Productivity:
    Sales reps often spend 32% of their time performing research before they contact a new lead. Power Leads Pro can increase your businesses productivity from day 1, allowing your sales rep to spend more time selling and less time researching. Higher productivity equates to time saved (money too).

Own your results:
    Your newly acquired leads, company contacts and everything under the sun is now your property. You can create as many lists as you want, but one thing is for certain. You’ll never need to purchase, rent or barter for a list of leads again.

Automation & Integration:
    Export your list and send it to your favorite CRM or outlook. Don’t have a CRM? Save your lists and create powerful marketing campaigns from our platform with complete tracking analysis.

Ideal for businesses that want to:

Target businesses that are proven to have vested dollars in advertising their brand or product.
    Discover limitless amounts of leads and new contacts for any industry in any part of the world.
    Voice broadcast or SMS text your newly acquired leads from our software complete with a press 1 option.
    Gather full contact information to include name and company contact.
    Get full array of SEO & Reputation Management data including Social Networking profiles for each lead.
    Create personalized landing pages with token support.
    Create professional emails to contact new leads with our HTML e-mailer.
    Target and connect with new contacts on LinkedIN. Our platform allows you to market to these contacts at light speed.
    Uncover qualified candidates, view and download resumes, and match them with your openings. (Recruiters & Enterprise Edition)

Discover new opportunities and industry trends on all the major job boards. (Recruiters & Enterprise Edition)
    Target corporate websites and gather decision maker’s contact information.
    Track opens and link clicks for email campaigns.
    Export new contacts and leads directly into your CRM or send to CSV file.

Training & Support.
    We provide ongoing training and support to help you unlock the full potential of our software. With regularly scheduled webinars and your very own Client Relations Manager, your setup to succeed 24/7.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for it

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member