Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 4.0

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] eComify v1.1 - Make eCom stores with AliExpress, Amazon, eBay [Cracked]

Ecomify is an Amazing WP Plugin to takeover total Ecom Affiliate System. It will allow you to turn your WP blog into affiliate store from Amazon, Ebay and AliBaba

Find Out How You Can Make upto $5,369.60 in 30 Days Working Just 10 minutes a Day From Ecommerce….

..And This’s Just From 1 out of Three Income Streams eComify Lets You To Make Money From! Total eCom Domination Is Possible with no a hefty Monthly Fee or Any of The Usual eCom Hassles

Dear Intelligent Marketer,

Allow me to tell you as it is. eCommerce is NOT as easy as it is being peddled to unsuspecting marketers by some unscrupulous people out there. Especially when you do not have thousands of dollars to invest in it and loads of time and/or employees to look after stocking, shipping & managing your eCom store.

Hello My name is Anwesh Rath & I’ve been marketing online since 2007.Between myself & my partners David & Ankit, we have over 20 years of experience in online marketing & we are sure know the most cost effective ways to scale up our businesses & train other marketers do the same.

I’ve been doing eCom for a while now & what is crazy is that I got sucked into shopify & 3dcart at 1st & ended up paying hefty fees & lost a ton in stocks that I could not sell due to lack of market research. Turns out the “Amazing Shopify Course” I bought, pretty much misled me . But that was not just it. There’s way more to it.

10 things They aren’t Telling You About “Traditional” eCommerce

Platforms like shopify charge you $179 per month for a basic eCommerce platform with pretty much an ugly looking store front.
    Addons & Themes to make your store function properly & look like a decent , “semi-professional” store costs an arm & a leg. We’re talking about $97 per theme & boat load more for Add-ons.
    Shopify stores that’re doing REALLY well have a proper fulfillment process in place with tons of employees & warehouses to store the inventory. If you’re just starting out, then just this point itself should stop you from throwing money into shopify.
    The stock you could not sell will be left in your storage & you will not be compensated for that.
    YOU have to handle the refunds yourself & of course the customer service, disputes & chargebacks. Basically a TON of hassles
    LOTs of market research is required before you find that winning product & begin selling it to the RIGHT customer.
    Of course you are able to use Shopify & use Alibaba to drop ship & pay $179 per month to shopify for that …..WAIT!!!!
    E-commerce platforms do not give you full control of what you want your stores to look & function like.
    In North America? Then it is even more difficult because of costly shipment & inept system in place to deal with foreign currencies.
    The only people that have any real success with ecom are the ones that are holding all of their secrets on the “Inside” simply because they DO NOT WANT YOU TO STEAL THERE THUNDER!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks, gonna check this out

V.I.P Premium Member

Thnaks will check out

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks 4 sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

check it now

V.I.P Premium Member

A lot of thanks

V.I.P Premium Member