Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Angerfist

V.I.P Premium Member

A text reply for thanking the OP is good for the topic or bad for the forum

I'm new here but i like the time people giving to give us back good and valuable info / soft

I believe that the option to reply just to bump up to top decrease the quality of the forum info.
    This is because if there is a need to write something, like the link is missing or it's not working at all, nobody will see it
    They all ignore all post below the primary one
    A sticky topic will be good for popular and valuable topics and the rest should sorted down to leave the new one show themselves.

I found even spam posts created possibly from the same tools we use to spam other boards but remain for weeks or even more (i saw one from 8th of Jan.2018 for example and now is 23rd)

If there is an option with the "Thank you" function to unhide the content then it would be great and much much better from filling the forum database with thank you messages, creating more storage cpu/hdd needs without offering a cent of additional functionality for the forum

That's my opinion

♔ Administrator ♔

Hi,

Obviously you're not the first one to suggest another process to access the links.

However this hide-reply system offers us two main advantages :

- It protects non-vip members to access VIP links while indexing the threads on search engines

- It really helps us to identify the members that are leeching our content to share it elsewhere for free or reselling it.

Concerning the thanks-hide-reply, it used to work before but this plugin has too much javascript vulnerabilites and we don't want our forum to be hacked anymore because of that.

For the moment we'll keep that hide-reply process that we've been using since the beginning in January 2013.

Best regards