Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 2.0

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Social Ad Creator Software Cracked - Facebook Image Ads Creator Crack

Social Ad Creator Software Cracked - Facebook Image Ads Creator Crack

Get the NEW Social Ad Creator Software for Quickly Generating High-Converting Facebook Image Ads in Just Seconds!

Step 1 - Choose Your Ad SizeSelect the ad type you want to create from the full range of image sizes that Facebook allows, including...

Page Post Engagements
    Clicks To Website, Optimize For Conversions, or App installs
    Page Post Engagements
    Video View Thumbnails
    Carousel Ad Images

Save your best designs to your own built-in library for easy re-use in future ad campaigns.Step 2 - Choose your "FB Optimized" TemplateScroll through the massive template library for your chosen ad size and select a high-converting template.

Get over 800+ templates based on winning ad designs and reverse engineered niche research!

Easily edit any element of any template with an easy-to-use drag and drop editor.
    Step 3 - Easily Customize In Seconds!Drop in graphics from the categorized library and edit text as you need!

Get a HUGE library of over 1,000 royalty free graphicsorganized into 8 easy-to-navigate categories that you can use in your ads in just seconds!

Plus, insert & edit text from a huge built-in list of fonts and upload your own images to build up your own customized library of graphics.

Also get the built-in text space checker to stay below the 20% text and within Facebook's terms & services.

Now you can quickly PUMP out ad variations to optimize your facebook ad campaigns for the highest possible conversions!Your Done - Export Your Facebook Image Ad!When you're happy with your design click export and your ad image is done and ready for your FB campaign!

Export high-quality JPEG or PNG image formats for full high-resolution image ads!

Use the "Size Swap" feature to duplicate your design for other ad sizes helping you create fast split-tests for your fb ads.

PLUS, Get 500+ EXTRA Ad TemplatesTo sweeten the deal even more, we are including an additional EXTRA 500+ facebook ad templates that are optimized for high-converting ad campaigns.

Simply import the extra templates into the software and their ready-to-go!

Here's what Social Ad Creator can do for you...

Can you imagine what your life will be like when you have the ability to instantly create a variety of high quality, high converting ad graphics for your campaigns to split test for better conversions and increased ROI?

Easily create eye catching, clickable, high converting Facebook ad graphics for every ad type and size in just minutes!
    Access over 800 'Conversion Hacked' templates across a wide range of niches ready for you to use right now
    1000+ extra marketing graphics to customize your ad templates for creating fresh creatives, boosting engagement and reduce ad fatigue!
    Stop wasting money and waiting days for expensive freelance designers to deliver your ad designs!
    Easy-to-use beautifully organized software that works on both Mac and Windows computers
    See which ads convert best with your target audience by effortlessly and scientifically split-testing your ad images!
    Instantly revive tired ad campaigns with fresh, high converting ad creatives to keep the clicks, conversions and sales rolling in daily.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

0x0a1337

thanks man, so nice share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks admin for share

V.I.P Premium Member

let me check it