Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

SEO TOOLS VIP LIST

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] PlayTraffic Agency Cracked - Youtube Playlist Marketing Software Crack

First Time Ever! YouTube Playlist AutomationPlaylists are a really powerful and the most untapped traffic source on YouTube today. They appear in search results, and drive a ton of traffic to the channel owners who use playlists effectively.Year after year, Playlist have withstood every algorithm change on YouTube and still are a radically powerful method to get traffic to any niche.Playtraffic is the first playlist automation tool ever. It does everything you’ll ever need to market your YouTube channel and videos with playlists

Powerful Features You’ll Find Only In

Playtraffic Pro

Automation - Make Playtraffic create and publish your playlists on hands-free mode. Not even a single click required. You get perfect optimization everyday.
    Manager - Modify and manage even the existing playlists of any channel. Continuous flux improves the freshness ratio and makes you rank higher.
    More Campaigns - Get traffic for more channels with support for up to 25 campaigns. Elite had support only for 3.

More Channels - With Pro, you can add up to 20 channels. With Elite you only get 5.
    3 Licenses - Get 3 license key codes. Run it on your laptop and your 2nd PC.
    2 Years Free Upgrade - Stay protected from API changes. 2 Years of free upgrade brings you the latest features always.

Get More Traffic From Playlists With Less Effort When You Go Pro

Full Automation Mode
    Pro unlocks full automation, so you can just turn it on and Playtraffic will post playlists to your channels without you having to click even a button.

Work less, work smart. Go Pro.

Playlist Manager
    With playlist manager you can load up the existing playlist on any channel and modify them.

Change videos

Delete videos

Add new videos

Delete playlists

Keep the freshness quotient up always. Get Pro!

More Campaigns
    As a professional you’ll certainly have more than a couple channels. Make all of them a hit!

With Pro you get support for up to 25 campaigns.

More channels per campaign
    The secret to powerful playlist marketing is featuring your videos in playlists of multiple channels. With Pro you can add up to 20 channels per Campaign.

PLAYTRAFFIC PRO EDITION UPGRADE OTO REVIEW – BEST PREMIUM UPSELL #1 OF PLAYTRAFFIC YOUTUBE PLAYLIST SOFTWARE BY CYRIL GUPTA WITH FEATURES FULL AUTOMATION MODE, PLAYLIST MANAGER, MORE CAMPAIGNS, MORE CHANNELS PER CAMPAIGN, 3 LICENSE KEYS, 2 YEARS FREE UPGRADE AND GET BONUS, OTO, DISCOUNT, COUPON CODE, PUT PLAYTRAFFIC ON 100% AUTO + MODIFY EXISTING PLAYLISTS AND BOOST YOUR PLAYLIST TRAFFIC AND GET BONUS NICHEXPLOIT PRO SOFTWARE

3 License Keys
    Want to use Playtraffic on multiple computers? With Pro you don’t have to pay for a second license.

Use it on your PC, your 2nd PC.

2 Years Free Upgrade
    You know YouTube changes things a lot. When you get Pro, we will give you 2 years of upgrade absolutely free.

All the improvements and fixes that we make in the software along with all new versions come to you absolutely free for a period of 2 years.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you......'..............

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thansk to you

V.I.P Premium Member

Wow. Looks good. That's what i looking for a long time.

V.I.P Premium Member

thnxxxxxxxx

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast