Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

CPA Method - Swallow

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Link Supercharger Cracked - Link Redirection And Tracking Software Crack

Link Supercharger Cracked - Link Redirection And Tracking Software Crack

Today we look at Link Supercharger; the good, the not so good and the awesome. If you have arrived at this post without seeing the rest of my blog, you should check out a couple of my other posts before reading this – How To Cloak Your Affiliate Links and How to Cloak Your Affiliate Links, Part Deux.

In the second post I recommended a great little program called Link Supercharger which handled the creation, tracking and editing of your cloaked links.

USING LINK SUPERCHARGER (SIMPLE MODE)

In simple mode, you simply enter the link name and the source URL. That’s it! It really is as simple as that. Your new cloaked links are now available to use anywhere you need to; blog posts, emails, squeeze pages. You name it, they are available. Another benefit of using Link Supercharger is that you can easily manage your links from one central location. If you need to change the source URL, you change it in one place and one place only. This updates all occurrences of the link automagically to the new location. No more hunting down each post, page or email and updating them.

USING LINK SUPERCHARGER (ADVANCED MODE)

Advanced Mode provides you with the ability to add your link to a category, adding a page title for SEO purposes and adding the Hot Page text or image. I will highly recommend using the category feature as it allows you group together certain types of links.

WHAT ARE HOT PAGES?

Another incredibly useful feature of Link Supercharger is the so-called Hot Pages. These are special pages with a choice of your Link Supercharger links, presented on a single page which you direct people to. You can create Hot Pages with your latest links, links in a certain category or a combination of both.

Tip: I would suggest selecting all links with an image or all links with text when creating your Hot Pages as mixing them up is not such a pleasing result, although your mileage may vary.

CONCLUSION

While there are plenty of Link Cloaking methods and programs available, I do not believe any of them have the ease of use coupled with the advanced features offered by Link Supercharger. You can even get a free Lite version to test out today without any risk! Link Supercharger Lite is fully functional; the only limitation being that you can create a maximum 6 Hot Pages before having to upgrade. You can continue to use the rest of the Lite version without upgrading, so what’s stopping you? Grab your free copy of Link Supercharger today and cloak those links!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

looks cool...

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

sounds good