Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Angerfist

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Neil Patel - Advanced Marketing Consulting Program

2018 UPDATE!

Enter the “SECRET PORTAL” and
    Access a Decade of Neil Patel’s Proven Digital Marketing Tactics and Frameworks.

The Advanced Marketing Program is the ONLY resource you’ll EVER need to turn your business into a thriving, automated, revenue-generating machine.
    Hey friend,

It’s Neil Patel here…

Listen—I value your time and our relationship, so let me get right to it.

The fact that you’re reading this right now means you are interested in or curious to know more about the Advanced Marketing Program.

You have questions, and I have answers. Now whether or not I can help you achieve 100% of your goals, we don’t know yet.

So let’s handle that first…

High-Level Concepts of Millionaire
    (and Billionaire) Entrepreneurs

The 7 Business Laws that work in any environment at any time, and will make everything else you learn 10,000 times more valuable and effective. The 5 things that every future millionaire or billionaire entrepreneur has set up in their first year of business (If you haven’t done these you need to get them done ASAP or everything you do onwards will not work). The amazing 5-Step Sales Process that guarantees you have an endless stream of leads, sales, and repeat purchases from a crowd of happy customers. How to pry out of your customer’s head what he or she really wants to buy, even if they can’t or won’t tell you.
    What is the 5-Step Sales Process?

The key to consistently growing a PROFIT on a daily basis is creating and implementing a sales funnel.

The 5-Step Sales Process is the SINGLE most-optimized system for making consistent revenue in your business—bar none.

Lead Magnet
    LEAD
    MAGNET
    Tripwire
    TRIPWIRE
    Core Offer
    CORE OFFER
    Profit Maximizer
    PROFIT
    MAXIMIZER
    Conversion Sequence
    CONVERSION
    SEQUENCE
    This sequence is all you need to SPARK the creation of an automated cash machine.

Every sustainable profitable business is using this sequence. If they’re not, they’re only making around half as much as they COULD be making.

Every business that goes to 7 or 8-figures does it by either improving their Sales Process OR optimizing it, which causes their revenue and bottom-line profit to grow fast.
    Everything You Need for an
    Incredibly Profitable Sales Funnel

3 ways to Reverse-Engineer a 7-Figure Competitor to find out what they did from your very position to get where they are now.
    My strategy for leapfrogging over years of trial-and-error by spotting the 5 Core Desires of your niche and making sure your product promises to fulfill all of them.
    How to spot the three most dangerous and most lucrative competitors in your niche. They may NOT be who you think they are.
    Secrets of getting dirt-cheap clicks to your opt-in page so you’re paying pennies (or less) per qualified lead.
    Setting up a tantalizing “lead magnet” page where prospects can’t wait to get your first email and are constantly refreshing their email inbox to hear from you.
    The superfast method for creating an easy-to-make and easy-to-sell “Trip Wire” product... which turns a curious prospect into a committed customer in minutes.
    Why your Tripwire product and presentation needs to be created very differently from your core offer or you’ll actually make less money.
    How to get affiliates to send free traffic to your trip wire offer, even if they’re reluctant to promote a low-priced product.
    How to create a new product in record time... Weeks instead of months or even days, once you get the hang of it.
    The 5-Question Checklist to decide whether the product you already have is good enough or if you need something new.
    7 ways to immensely raise the value of your offer so your price looks like a steal to anyone looking at it. (After you do this, you can either sell many more of your product or jack up the prices and make a ton more per sale)
    When to make your offer scarce and temporary and when to make it evergreen. (If you’ve ever found internet “product launches” to be confusing, I’ll clear everything up for you here)
    Elite Sales Copy & Persuasion Tactics
    For Sky-High Conversion Rates
    (Even Before You Optimize Your Page)

The 9 Elements of Highly Converting Sales Pages that almost everyone misses (sadly, you can go your entire career without knowing these and never have a “winning” offer).
    The 2 “Conversion Killers” that can destroy any page’s conversion rate even if everything else is perfect.
    The Near-Psychic tactic of having your salesletter or video read exactly what your prospect is thinking, as he’s thinking it, so he’s convinced you’re reading his mind and understand him perfectly.
    My own personal system of conversion optimization where your conversion rates are guaranteed to progressively increase over time (This is how you go from a sales rate of 0.1% to 7% and beyond over time)
    The exact beat-by-beat structure for any sales presentation, whether it’s a webinar, written sales page, or video.
    When to use a sales video, written salesletter, or almost no text at all.
    How to make your prospects instantly trust you even if they never heard of you until 2 minutes ago.
    How to know if a webinar is right for your business or if you’re better off running the other way.
    The 3 reasons most webinars bore their customers to tears... and how to guarantee your prospects are awake and ready to buy.
    The most powerful closing strategy I’ve ever found making webinar viewers race to pull their wallets out.
    What to do if your webinar attendees leave without buying. (It’s not over yet!)
    Ferocious Follow Up Strategies that
    Double Your Earnings Per Lead

Exactly how to segment your lists in a way that totally maximizes profit.
    How to make your prospects actually look forward to reading your daily or weekly emails.
    How to set up a powerful email system that looks complicated from the outside, but is very easy to set up from your end.
    Cut-and-paste email templates that have made my past clients hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    Word-for-Word Proven Phone Scripts to close your customers on high-end programs and consulting packages. (Some of these work like magic, even when the sales person is brand new or notoriously bad at sales)
    Autoresponder email sequences for every phase of your 5-Step Sales Process. Whether someone is a curious prospect, a new trip-wire customer, or an owner of several products, you’ll have a specific email sequence to guide him to providing you more revenue.
    The magical way to have extremely profitable upsells or profit maximizers. There’s no reason your customer’s first order can’t be 3 or 4 times the amount of your main product.
    How to condition your buyers to feel incomplete unless they continue to buy more products from you, every couple months, without fail.
    Unlimited & Targeted Traffic That Keeps Your Sales Funnel(s) Full of Happy & Eager Buyers

How to really understand traffic... it’s purpose... how much you need... and when it’s no longer important.
    Find out within seconds what your most profitable form of traffic is so you can quit wasting time on sending tire-kickers to your site.
    My formula for calculating the true cost of SEO and making sure it’s worth it. (When you factor in time & opportunity costs, sometimes search traffic actually costs more than your PPC ads!)
    My link-bait method to get others to enthusiastically send their traffic right to your site.
    Content Marketing Strategies that Top 20 internet blogs use to get endless traffic. (I’ve shared these with clients for $50,000 but they’re all included in this program for you)
    The easiest way to set up Native Advertising so your prospect comes to your page feeling like it was recommended by a trusted authority.
    How to discover the highest-paying keywords and then rank your page very high on Google for them so purchase-ready prospects find you easily.
    The truth about retargeting campaigns and how to make your prospect feel like it’s “destiny” that they buy your product.
    The exact sequence of paid advertising (PPC) you should use. Most people dive into the wrong sources first. The order DOES matter and dramatically affects how much you end up paying down the road.
    Why there’s no shame in entirely using paid traffic instead of SEO. (And how to tell if this applies to your business)
    How to calculate your ROI on every business initiative so you’re always profiting with every minute you spend on your projects.
    When and if you should use Google AdWords (The decision of whether or not to use this asset is critical. Google can make you incredible amounts of money or they can devastate your wallet in record time)
    Everything you need to know about AdWords, the Content Network, and anything else Google Related.
    How to use Facebook to swipe your competitors’ customers without them knowing what hit them... and then rake in extra leads and customers immediately.
    3 ways to pay less than minimum-bid for any Facebook Ad clicks so you can profit much more per click.
    The dark truth about using Twitter for customers. (You can make a lot of money, but you must know this if you want to sleep at night afterward)
    Tracking, Analytics, & Optimization:
    Your Constant Formula for Increased Gains

The myth of “Split-Testing” and why the way most people try to conversion-optimize will usually lead them down the wrong path.
    How to continuously increase your conversion rate for every step of your 5 Step Sales Process so you literally get exponentially more money from your business.
    The minimum “bare bones” software you need for analytics & testing... as well as the 4 inexpensive tools you can use to skyrocket your conversion rates.
    How to condense a ton of data into a tiny handful of numbers you can use to instantly decide the next action your business needs to take.
    The Analytics tool that everyone uses and but give the LEAST actionable info. (However, it does have one critical use that almost no one uses it for)
    How to quietly test an offer before notifying affiliates, so you can have a million dollar launch right out the gates.
    Scaling Strategy: The Most Important
    (& Least Understood) Factor in Making
    Millions in a Year

What really takes a business from 5 to 6 Figures, or 6 tтo 7 Figures, and why knowing this now makes it much easier to reach both of those levels.
    The difference between scaling with more products vs. scaling with more customers. (And which strategy makes you money the fastest)
    How your time management needs to fundamentally change when scaling up. (Messing this up is what can tragically turn a near 7-Figure business to 0-Figures overnight)
    5 unique ways of preventing burnout or 80 hour workweeks while you take your business to the next level.
    If and when to borrow money, and how to almost guarantee you get an amazing ROI on any money you leverage.
    Advanced Dark-Side Marketing
    & Persuasion Secrets

Discover your prospect’s favorite “trigger words” that make them burn with a purchasing lust... (This is what makes your customers lie awake at night thinking about buying your products)
    Manipulative tricks that salesmen use to get prospects to ignore all objections from their spouse (You can use these ethically, but I warn you, it can get out of hand if you’re not careful).
    Customer Profiling FBI style – Create a profile of your prospect that outlines their desires, weaknesses, fears and pains, so you know exactly what nerve to touch and make them buy.
    Hypnotic Phrasing – that makes your prospect feel like your product is the only thing on earth that will rid them of their pain.
    The “Minority Report” method for predicting your customer’s behavior... Use private details about your customers (I’ll show you how to get them), so you can know your buyer’s next move before they do.
    How to snatch affiliates away from competitors so they make your offers their very top priority (Your competitors won’t know... in fact, they may start promoting you too!)
    The Art of Belief Hijacking – Harness your customers’ strongest and most passionate beliefs, and use that to make them feel they must buy your product to live by those values.

Neil Patel - Advanced Marketing Program

Found these links on another forum. Haven't downloaded it myself, so not sure if this is the complete course, but I'm sure there are some nuggets inside.

Salespage

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for this! gold mine

V.I.P Premium Member

great sharing

Banned

great sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Coooooooooool

V.I.P Premium Member

dead link.........

V.I.P Premium Member