Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method CPA Mok

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dictator View Post

Amazon A-Z By Joshua Crisp – Free Download Amazon Seller A-Z
    The most in depth amazon course covers A-Z – Get access to my personal help as well as all of my templates , strategies and methods that I use! In this amazon Course I go over everything you need to know STEP BY STEP IN DEPTH WITH LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS! Literally From A-Z!

Access To The Facebook Closed Group Amazon FBA A-Z – I will be sharing hot products , product ideas, tips & tricks. You can communicate with other members of the course as well as myself!

Starting A entity & creating your businessCreating & Setting up your seller accountHow to navigate seller centrals entire platform like a PRO

CategoriesRestricted Categories & How to become UngatedFees how they work & How to reduce them or keep them as low as possible to maximize profit!How to calculate profit & Fees prior to ordering productProduct Research (conventional)Product Research (unconventional)
    More Product Research!Finding a supplier , Contacting a supplier, Negotiating with your supplier, How to make sure you dont get screwed over!Shipping, manufacturing, inspections, paymentsCreating your listing the PRO WAY, Listing optimization & MUCH MORE!How to get reviews (TOS COMPLIANT) How to make sure they are KILLER and 5* How to protect yourself from negative reviews
    PPCAuto PPC – Tips, tricks, methods & strategies STEP BY STEP!Manual PPC – Tips, tricks, methods & strategies STEP BY STEP!How to boost sales, boost rank & increase your profits by spiking the algorithm!protecting yourself from hijackers how to deter them and remove themsocial media marketing, email marketingbrand recognition creating a community for future product launches, promotions , reviews ETC
    AND MUCH MUCH MORE! THE COURSE IS APPROXIMATELY 8 HOURS LONG!!!
    Class Curriculum

Resources From A-Z

Resources & Templates 3 Killer Templates that will ensure you scare hijackers, get more 5* reviews & get faster response from manufactureres as well as THE BEST PRICING AVAILABLE!
    Module 1Starting Your Amazon Business – Starting Your Entity – Staying Organized & Managing Your Business! (30:56)Acronyms & Terminology *DONT SKIP (28:29)
    Module 2Creating & Setting Up Your Account (11:34)Navigating Your Dashboard (11:23)
    Module 3Categories – Gated V.S Ungated – How To Become Ungated (10:23)Amazon Fees – How To Calculate Profit & Make Sure Your Product Is Profitable – How To Save $ On Fees & Maximize Profit! (15:43)Product Research Using Jungle Scout – Web & Chrome (31:09)Product Research Without Using Jungle Scout – Stay 1 Step Ahead With These Tactics Others Don’t Use! (14:03)
    Module 4Finding A Supplier – Contacting A Supplier – Negotiating Tactics – Sourcing Direct Cutting Out The Middle Man (39:53)Overseas Shipping – Using A Overseas Inspection Company – Payment & How To Not Get Screwed Over! (11:24)
    Module 5Creating A Listing – Optimizing Your Listing – Picture, Title, Bullets, Description – Step By Step! (34:29)How To Get 5* Reviews TOS Compliant! – What Not To Do – How To Make Your Reviews Stick Out So You Get More Sales! How To Prevent Negative Reviews (12:06)BONUS! SECRET (4:28)
    Module 6Amazon Keyword Research – Tips & Tricks To Get The Best Keyword List (STEP BY STEP) (24:19)Amazon PPC (PAY PER CLICK) PT.1 (11:59)Amazon PPC PT.2 (19:41)PPC NINJA TIP TO SPIKE THE ALGORITHM & INCREASE YOUR SALES/ RANK & PROFIT! (5:46)
    Module 7Maintaining Your Listing – Ranking & Inventory (10:37)How To Remove & Deter Hijackers! – Protecting Yourself As Well As Your Brand & Products (8:36)Patents – How To Protect Your Sales & Info! – How To Find Out Exactly How Many Units Your Competitors Are Selling! (4:01)

Module 8Email Marketing (For More Sales & 5* Reviews! TOS COMPLIANT) – Product Promotion Outside Of Amazon (7:56)Social Media Marketing – Ads – PPC – Brand Recognition & Building An Audience (13:42)

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thank yuuuuuuuu!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

let me check this

V.I.P Premium Member

thx a lot very good

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing