Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method McDonalds Fiverr

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] CPA Conquerors Alpha - Free Download $400 Per Day Bacl Hat CPA Method

CPA Conquerors Alpha – Let’s Conquer CPA Together With New Age Traffic Sources & My Proven DFY/Coaching Format! This is all about running super cheap, high quality, targeted traffic to your CPA offers with the ad network Adcash. CPA Conquerors Alpha will show you step- by-step how to do campaign setup and also show you which niches convert the best.

Here is all that is required in this program:

Domain + Hosting (I can recommend a great hosting provider for less than $5 if you need it)
    $5 per day for ads
    That’s it! Everything else is free

This Is How We'll Conquer CPA Together

I Will Choose The Traffic Source & Create A Plan Of Attack For Us

Just as I do every day, I will create a plan. I'll pick the offer, formulate angles to use, and put together our entire strategy.

We will be using a new age traffic source that you can dominate with for years to come.

This will work for any budget (it can be as small as $5 per day) and niche preference (or you can just let me pick).

Even if you aren't in a CPA network, I can help you get into a good one or we can use offers/networks with instant approval. There is nothing stopping you from using this program.

I Will Create Mirror Campaigns For Us To Run

I will create campaigns for us the exact same way, and they will run at the same time in each of our accounts.

Same landing pages, same ads, same everything.

This way you can do EXACTLY as I do and learn how to make the right adjustments and scale EXACTLY LIKE ME.

My campaign will be running exactly like yours and vice versa.

If I let us fail, that is just a waste of time and money for BOTH of us. That's why this program is so innovative. It is in my best interest that we both thrive.

Competition? That is not a problem at all. There are literally thousands of CPA marketers crushing it every day. We are just like drops in the oceans. I often duplicate my own campaigns myself to scale, which is pretty much the same thing we are doing except we are building from scratch. There is no way we can create saturation alone.

Also, every single person in the program will be running a different campaign with me so there is no need to worry.

Master The Process And Become A CPA Conqueror

As we run these campaigns, I will be explaining and teaching you the process the whole time from start to finish.

Research
    Setup
    Optimization
    Scaling
    Learn these 4 main things, and you can become a master at CPA. That is what this program will get you to understand, and THAT is how you conquer CPA. It's that simple.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    SEO TOOLS VIP LIST

V.I.P Premium Member

This is cool let me know what to do

V.I.P Premium Member

great share this content

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks!!!!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member