Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 4

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Keyword Research Ranker Tool Cracked - Free Download Crack

Keyword Research Tool is a small, lightweight program that discovers new Keywords that are easy to rank according to a keyword or topic you choose. In addition to keywords, you'll also see the monthly search data for each keyword returned, CPC, and the competition percentage.

To use the software, simply enter a root keyword (ex. SEO) and hit the search button. The software will then talk directly with Google and pull up to 10 keywords per search. In minutes you'll have huge lists of keywords you can use for search engine optimization, pay per click, or any other purpose. These are the same keywords you'll see when searching directly inside Google, so you know they're commonly searched because Google displays them as suggestions to users.

In addition, you can import a huge list of keywords to the application, and in one click you will see all the data for the keywords, so you can easily get the best keyword that fits you.

Features
    Keyword Research
    You can search for any Keyword You want, and the application will take care of getting the Top 10 Keywords related.

Bulk Research
    Now with the New Version, you can add a bunch of keywords and check them one click.

Rank Higher
    You will get all the data needed to select the Best Keyword For your content. (CPC, Competition, Search Volume)

What is keyword research?
    Keyword research is a core SEO task that involves identifying popular words and phrases people enter into search engines -make in an attempt to figure out what to rank for. Researching keywords gives marketers a better understanding of how high the demand is for certain keywords and how hard it would be to compete for those terms in the organic search results, offering some direction to optimization efforts.

Keyword research isn'tjust about verifying how many searches a particular keyword has — it's also about exploring the many varied ways that people use language to research an idea or topic. As such, researching popular keywords isn't just a big part of search engine optimization, it's also a major element of content marketing as a whole. Why? Because it can help you find ideas for your next blog post, learn more about the needs of your audience, and keep up to date with the lingo of the ever-changing search landscape. Ultimately, by researching the words people type into search engines and using this research to create targeted content, you can drive the right traffic to your site — traffic that is more likely to convert.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks mate

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share!

V.I.P Premium Member

love to have this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks mate

V.I.P Premium Member

no crack version in the folder...software is asking for email and password after installation???
    Last edited by MethodMan; 11-12-2019 at 11:05 AM.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks mate

Contributor

bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvc

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanksssssssssss

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast