Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 5

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Traffic Spirit Latest Cracked - Send Free Traffic To Your Site And Videos

Traffic Spirit Crack - Send Free Traffic To Your Site And Youtube Videos

What is Traffic SpiritTraffic spirit is a powerful program developed for users with websites with low amounts of organic traffic. After downloading the program (windows only) you are allowed to add up to 10 sites and set daily traffic limit and Traffic Spirit will deliver that amount of traffic. Keep note these visitors are most likely just people who use the program and will most likely not convert into any sales at all.

Then why use this program?

If you are suffering from low organic traffic to your website, then this program is perfect for you. Although users will not convert into sales, you are likely to be realised by search engines because you have high amounts of traffic entering your site daily. This means better SEO, better rankings, and more obvious for the big search engines to notice you!This is not a full solution to long time low traffic but rather it can give you site a great kick start!

0, Switch Traffic and Integral Mode.
    1, Mutual visit for traffic in different region.
    2, Visit with browser under rule control.
    3, Flexible use for different requirement.
    1, Chrome Blink Core,No Virus No Trojan.
    2, Filter Sound,Block Pop-ups.
    3, Professional Team,Continual Upgrade.

Key Features

1) Rapidly Increases Traffic Numbers For Site
    2) VIP Program For All Users
    3) Offers Switch Traffic For Better Quality
    4) Minimal CPU Usage When In Use
    5) Visit Browser Under “Rule” Control
    6) Continuous Software Upgrades For High-Quality Traffic
    7) Chrome Blink Core
    8) Filters Sound And Popups
    9) No Viruses

Running Status:It shows status divided into normal,limit,failure.Pls click Fix button to check what's wrong if status's not normal,then solve the
    problem.
    Running Mode:It's divided into Traffic Mode and Integral Mode.User can get traffic in Traffic Mode,points in Integral Mode.Registeration user
    could get service with point.
    Settings:It includes Auto-Run,Show Tray Icon,UI hide/Show Shortcut,Auto shutdown functions etc.
    Number:It's unique number allocated by software after added every site.Pls provide the number to query the status when contacting with
    customer service.You could click Number to paste site to clipboard.
    My Site:By default,software will visit subpage at random after added sites to need traffic.User could click the site to change setting.
    Time(min):It's total time Spirit spent on site every day,fox example:daily traffic is 100 IP,time 2 min for every IP,then total time is 200 min.
    Today Traffic:It's two group of data,the former shows traffic has bee used for site,the later shows traffic to be needed today.It takes IP as unit.
    Status:It's two group of data,the former shows proportion of successful visit on My Site,the later shows time to open My Site.
    Site Control:It shows status of site being online,Online,Stop/Start and Del.It will get traffic when site being online.
    Set/Export:You can change all kinds of setting for site and export,also load the setting into testing tool to check if it's right.
    Available Visit Time(min):It's allocated as per PC configuration(CPU and Memory).It will be consumed when adding sites.
    Number of Sites:It's addible.Number will be same in every software.
    Add Site:You can add site to need traffic in the list and make details when adding sites.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Make Money Method Zyzz

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanksssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you very much
    Wish

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you.....

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you very much!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share