Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX COURSES

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Thanks (Received)

[GET] Mass Forum Poster Ultimate 10.0 Cracked - Forum Auto Post Crack

With the help and advice of the members of Team iNova Forum Poster, as well as analyzing and absorbing customer feedback on the shortcomings of the old version and looking forward to new functional features. than.

After a long period of research, testing and error testing, today the iNova Software Development team officially launched the iNova Forum Poster v10 with all the new features and excellence as follows:

1. Automatically pass questions (in words) and captcha code (image format)
    This 10.0 version supports automatic pass through random question and image code when you sign up for an account or advertise a classified ad. With text questions, the software will self-pass without you cost anything. With the image (capcha code) if any, the software will show up for you to fill in manually. If you want to automatically pass the image code, then you buy a self account exceed capcha code, the price is 300k, exceeded 5,000 image code.
    If you buy more of this account, the software will automatically 100%, you do not need to manually fill in any code anymore!Please see the software process automatically fill in the code and the answer is shown below:

2. Upgrade to the content
    editor 9.9 software update to complete the function of the editor, you can directly copy the article, images from any website and put into the software without editing the form. BBCode Editor and BBCode Viewer as before. The interface is completely visual as in word or in other text editors.

3. Upgrade to automatic email activation mode.
    Upgrade and add nickname activation via email, fully automatic, no crashes, quick activation, minimize manual operation for you.

4. Upgrade function, set up calendar, set up time for news

With 10.0, you can completely set the calendar according to each time zone, ups with multiple accounts, ups at the same time for many articles and owners. Different topics, different comment comments (not just a single sentence as before)
    This makes the topic up is exciting as a real debate, extremely suitable for forum seeding activities. dad is doing business. If you do not have this software, you have to hire a dozen employees at high cost to replace the "juggling" topic post to do seeding).

5. Can update the data from the old to
    Do so many customers are using the older version (mainly version 6.5), so we have added the data update from the old version, You can easily import data files from 6x to 9x without any loss of data, nor do you need to manually re-enter data.

6. Nick's job creation is 10-20 times more.
    Since it has added automatic answer to the question and self-surpassed the capcha code, so the nickname creation function is now very fast - difficult And the biggest survivor of the software has been solved, you can create dozens of different sets of accounts for postings. You can even get more nick services without much effort.

Thus, the new version has improved two very large survivors of the old version, that is: create nick and how to edit . With these advantages, iNova Forum Posting software and iNova Forum continue to affirm the leading position and ability to complete and update their continuous market and trend, the needs of users. We would like to warmly welcome you and continue to have valuable feedback so that we can improve the software!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Swallow it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)