Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Lmouidni

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Instant DExposure Stock FE + ALL OTO + Bonuses

Energize Your Marketing Following A Graphic Design Trend!
    "Boost Your Video, Website & Ad Engagement In Minutes... With 250 Ready-To-Use 'Double Exposure' Stock Images!"
    NO CUSTOMIZATION NEEDED - JUST COPY & PASTE

Evoke EMOTIONS In Your Marketing With 'Double Exposure' Magic! - Catch the attention of your distracted prospects with something NEW, fresh & different!

Boost Your Website, Ad & Video Conversions - Create more powerful & visual marketing materials for various niches
    NO Graphic Design Skills Needed - no customization needed, just drag & drop. It's a done-for-you solution!
    NO Royalty Fees Or Expensive Stock Prices - forget about paying hefty prices on image stock sites
    12-Month Tech Support Included - we're here to help with questions you may have!

Claim Your Copy Now !

Follow These 3 Easy Steps To Add A 'Double Exposure' Magic In Your Marketing

STEP 1

SELECT YOUR IMAGE
    Just select any of these 250 ready-to-use stock images organized in different modules. So much selection!

STEP 2

ADD TO YOUR MARKETING
    Now load your selected image on your video, website, social media post or ad campaign. No customization needed - just copy, paste and resize as you like.

STEP 3

EXPORT YOUR NEW MARKETING
    Within minutes you'll be able to enliven your marketing with a 'double exposure' style.

Adding These Stock Images On Your Video, Website Or Ad Is A Piece Of Cake!
    Youzign
    Powerpoint
    Explaindio
    Wordpress
    Photoshop
    Photopea
    Visual Marketing Is A MUST In Today's Internet Age
    Based on the data below it's becoming more and more clear that not using visuals (for example stock images) in your marketing can lower your overall results.

Here is some interesting research:

40X

Visual content is 40x more likely to be shared in social media in comparison to other content

Buffer, 2014

80%
    Colored visuals increase people's willingness to read content by 80%

Xerox, 2014

37%
    37% of marketers reported that visual marketing was second most important form of content (just behind blogging at 38%)

Social Media Examiner, 2016

74%
    74% of social media marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing (above blogging and videos)

Social Media Examiner, 2016

4x
    4x as many consumers prefer to watch a video about a product than read about it

Animoto, 2015

72%
    72% of businesses that use video believe that it has improved the conversion rate of their website

Wyzowl, 2016

Unfortunately...

Buying Stock Images Ain't That Cheap
    Here's couple of the "solutions":

solution 1
    Buy Stock Images On Sites Like ShutterStock or DepositPhotos
    It can cost you $1, $4, $10 or more per one stock image (plus only some of them include some style effects like double exposure).

solution 2
    Hire A Photographer To Do Custom Shots For You
    It can cost you $25–$100 for one image shot by a student photographer [source]

solution 3
    Shoot Photos Yourself
    You can always use your camera or mobile phone to create your own photos. Still you may not get the same quality as a photographer and it can take time and effort.

What if I told you, you don't need any of that.

Imagine Being Able To Enliven Your Marketing Without Hefty Stock Image Prices In MINUTES... With Done-For-You 'Double Exposure' Stock Images
    I created a top-notch bundle of stock images incorporating a fancy "double exposure effect".

They are versatile in use. Add them in different niches to your ad campaign, website or video.

Based on a Top Graphic Design Trends 2018: The Ultimate Guide article posted on a GraphicMama site it was stated: "...we definitely see a rise of double exposure designs which amaze the viewer"

Presenting...

ecover
    Instant DExposure Stock is a top-notch bundle of stock images incorporating a still trendy "double exposure effect". It comes with 250 images in these formats: PNG (transparent background) and PSD (Photoshop file).

Double exposure effect mixes 2 photos or more to create a unique composition that can evoke more emotions, freshness and catch the attention.

These are NOT the typical stock images, but enhanced with the DOUBLE EXPOSURE MAGIC!

Get ready!

benefit 1
    EYE-CATCHING STYLE
    Catch the attention of the distracted viewers using fancy, attention-grabbing double exposure stock images. Follow the graphic design trend - don't be left behind!

benefit 2
    EVOKE EMOTIONS
    Double exposure images can evoke more emotions by combining images in a new, unique way. It's different!

benefit 3
    COPY & PASTE SIMPLICITY
    No editing or customization needed. Just copy these images to your website or video, and that's it! So simple.

benefit 4
    VERSATILE USE
    Use these images for your videos, Powerpoint presentations, on your website, sales page, blog post, webinar, ecover, header, banner. So much choice!

Here's What You'll Get Inside

ANIMALS

CHILDREN

FEELINGS/EMOTIONS

FUTURISTIC

GLAMOUR

GRUNGE

MODERN

NATURE

POSES

Here Are Some Wonderful Ideas How You Can Use These Versatile Stock Images
    PROMOTION VIDEO
    VIDEO AD
    VIDEO BACKGROUND
    BLOG POST IMAGE
    SALES PAGE
    PRODUCT ECOVERS
    SOCIAL MEDIA ADS & POSTS
    BANNERS
    FLYERS
    T-SHIRT DESIGNS
    BUSINESS CARDS
    POSTCARDS
    Are You Impressed? Well, There Is More!
    jackpot
    I am sure that after checking out the contents of this incredible, one-of-a-kind stock images pack you have already realized the IMMENSE value that it has.

Yet I want to absolutely overdeliver for you, that's why...

I'm About To Give Away 4 Bonuses
    Absolutely FREE
    BONUS #1 — 12-MONTH FREE TECH SUPPORT
    VALUE: $177.00
    bonus 1
    Did you get stuck at any point? Have problem editing your templates? No problem! Our support is here to help you with any technical problems.

BONUS #2 — STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO TRAINING HOW TO USE YOUR STOCK IMAGES
    VALUE: $47.00
    I'll show you behind my shoulder, step-by-step how to edit & customize your images.

BONUS #3 — GRAPHICS MYSTIC FACEBOOK GROUP
    Imagine a place where you'll be able to get graphics for free. This facebook group is for everyone to share cool free resources, graphics, templates and other useful things.

BONUS #4 — 4 POWERPOINT VIDEO ADS TEMPLATES
    COMES WITH DEVELOPER'S RIGHTS
    VALUE: $40
    Luxury Real Estate

Flat Promo

Square Video Ad 10

Social Banner Video Ad 10

Here's What Others Have To Say About My Products
    "Lucas's Products Are Always Of The Highest Quality"
    Lucas's products are always of the highest quality.

If you want pro-quality design assets and templates for your projects that you can trust and turn to over and over again, then I'd definitely recommend products by Lucas Adamski.

Mark Mason
    ActionBackgrounds.com
    "Look Like A Pro!"
    I've seen and used Lucas Adamski's graphics products and I must say his quality is great!

It is useful for anyone who wants to spice up their sites, sales pages and videos but don't know how, or aren't quite ready to hire a designer. With his graphics products you can do it yourself quick and still look like a pro!

June Ashley
    GraphicSling.com
    "The Perfect Answer!"
    Designing promotion that sells is the most crucial thing in marketing. If your graphic design is not appealing, then you will not be able to grab the attention of your potential consumers.

I know, not everyone has the ability and enough skills to create a high converting design. So you need some done for you - stunning design templates for whatever design projects you have.

And Lucas’s graphic and video templates are the perfect answer! With his graphic and video templates you only need to edit the images and text… and you are done!

His templates aren’t just ordinary graphics… I know Lucas for years, and he is one of the pro designers. Many marketers and business owners around the world use his products.

Maghfur Amin
    pixelova.com
    "The Best Part Is That You'll Receive A Full Support"
    Lucas's products are top quality. The best part is that you'll receive a full support from his products, highly recommended!

Rony Handoko
    "It's All About The Quality"
    Lucas Adamski’s products are incredible. It's all about the quality & it’s very easy to use, good job!

Ilham Zulkarnain
    rootpixel.net
    "I Would Recommend Every Product By Lucas!"
    You can always expect the best deals with Lucas's products. That means higher quality products for low prices.

I love the fact that his graphic and video products are crafted by experienced artist who really know what it takes to create top quality design.

Simply Fantastic - I would recommend every product by Lucas!

Reza Aprian
    MascotCreatorToolkit.com
    "You Won't Get Wrong Picking Any Of His Products!"
    Lucas is always delivering high-quality graphics product with great care for detail.

I recommended many of his packages to my subscribers and continue on doing so.

You won't get wrong picking any of his products!

Ian del Carmen
    idcibc.com
    "My Customers Love It Too!"
    As someone who constantly has to produce videos for marketing online, finding more new and fresh assets is always a challenge.

I find one of the first places I go when I need high quality content for my videos is to Lucas and his team, my customers love it too!

Sam Robinson
    cultmedia.co.nz
    "It’s Simply A No-Brainer"
    For several years now, Lucas has produced solid, dependable quality that truly should be priced 10x more.

The sheer quality and quantity one receives for their investment... it's simply a no-brainer to get. Definitely letting my network know about this - very impressed indeed.

Barb Ling
    virtual-coach.com
    "Always Impressed With His Graphics Finesse"
    I've known Lucas since he came on the scene and we first promoted him via our "Wacky" sites several years back.

Always impressed with his graphics finesse - he also always gives such great value on all the packages he puts together!

When you want professional graphics that are easy to work with and always of the highest quality, I can't think of a better "go to" guy than Lucas Adamski and his team (plus I like the name too - known as my "other" son)!

Kathe Lucas
    The Agency, LLC
    dba "The Wacky Gal"
    "I'm Always Super Impressed"
    Lucas has been producing graphics products for a long time now and I’m always super impressed with what he puts out there. Not only are the graphics top quality, but the value he gives is just insane.

Graphics of such high quality, and quantity, at truly affordable prices don’t normally go hand in hand, but with Lucas it’s absolutely the norm and I hope he keeps doing what he does because everyone benefits, especially his customers.

Chrissy Withers
    ProVideoVault.com
    You May Expect To Pay $177, $297 Or Even $397 For Such A High-Quality Stock Images Pack...
    I'll make it simple for you.

The actual cost for this one-of-a-kind stock images package could be well over: $300.00

Buying 100 images on DepositPhotos (in their On Demand plan) can cost you $299 . That's $2.99 per image.

On ShutterStock it's even more (Single Project plan).

Cheaper option is joining a DepositPhotos Flexible Plan for $29/month where you'll get credits for 30 images a month. But if you don't need that many images monthly it can be quite a waste.

You could also hire a photographer, but that can end up with $25-$100 per image.

Or shoot the photos yourself that can take time, effort and not always result in this professional feel.

Before I'm going to reveal to you my price, let's sum it up together.

Here's What You'll Get
    WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE NUMBER OF IMAGES VALUE
    Module 1 - Animals 29 $87
    Module 2 - Children 6 $18
    Module 3 - Feelings/Emotions 19 $57
    Module 4 - Futuristic 30 $90
    Module 5 - Glamour 17 $51
    Module 6 - Grunge 12 $36
    Module 7 - Modern 46 $138
    Module 8 - Nature 40 $120
    Module 9 - Poses 51 $153
    BONUSES
    Bonus 1 - 12-Month Free Tech Support $177
    Bonus 2 - Step-By-Step Video Training How To Use Your Stock Images $47
    Bonus 3 - Graphics Mystic Facebook Group FREE
    Bonus 4 - 4 Powerpoint Video Ads Templates $40
    TOTAL VALUE 250 $1,014
    Total Value Of This Incredible Product: $1,014!
    Still you won't need to pay that, NOT EVEN a fraction of it...

Because these are non-exclusive stock images and will be used by many people, obviously the price will be much lower.

Right Now, You Can Get Full Access To Instant DExposure Stock For $27...
    Regular: $27
    Instant DExposure Stock
    seal
    goldmine
    Yes, for just 27 bucks you can grab your hands on this miraculous goldmine of the amazing double exposure stock images!

Just think about it for a second. You'll get a full access to 250 images for less than $0.11 EACH!

Make sure to take action now! The price can increase at any time without prior notice!

60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
    Try Instant DExposure Stock risk-free for 60 days and if for any reason you won't be absolutely thrilled with these amazing double exposure stock images, just send a support ticket to www.graphicsmystic.com/support and I'll refund you every penny. No questions asked, no hassle!

Give it a try today!

Elbama Putra

Elbama Putra
    Lucas Adamski

Lucas Adamski
    guarantee
    Hurry Up - Claim Your Copy Now!
    Regular: $27
    Instant DExposure Stock
    seal
    Frequently Asked Questions
    What License Does It Come With?
    Where Can I Get The Developer's License?
    What's The Licenses For The Used Photos & Fonts?
    Do You Provide Any Support/Training?
    Does It Work On Mac/Windows?
    What File Formats Does It Come With?
    Can These Stock Images Be Used In A Print Design?
    Does The Product Come With A Video Or Graphic Editor?
    Is There Any Recurring Payment?
    What's The Size Of The Product?
    What you CAN do:
    [YES] Can be used for your own projects
    [YES] Can be used in an unlimited amount of projects commercially

What you CAN'T do:
    [NO] Can't be used for your client's projects
    [NO] Can't be given away
    [NO] Can't be sold
    [NO] Can't be offered as a bonus
    [NO] Can't be shared
    [NO] Can't be added to a membership site
    To your success,
    Elbama Putra & Lucas Adamski

sigsig

P.S. You have absolutely, positively nothing to lose! With a 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee all the risk is on me. Try these amazing stock images for the next 60 days and then decide if it was worth the investment. Don't decide now!

Try Instant DExposure Stock Risk-Free!

P.P.S. Just imagine for a moment how much time & money you'll be able to save with this miraculous stock images package. Forget about paying hefty prices on stock image sites or hiring a photographer. Start creating engaging visual marketing for an affordable price!

YES! I Want To Create More Engaging Visual Marketing Quickly & Easily!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Ambassador Program - 1

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

YES! I Want To Create More Engaging Visual Marketing Quickly & Easily!

V.I.P Premium Member

thnxx so much

V.I.P Premium Member

Awesome, thanks!!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

tnx so much man