Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ROSullivan Adsense

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] SpySteam Pro Cracked - Generate More Traffic To Your Business!

Finally! Expose the conversion killers that analytics and split testing tools can’t see..

BRAND NEW APP reveals THE HIDDEN REASONS YOUR VISITORS AREN’T SUBSCRIBING AND BUYING

SpyStream Alone Doesn’ t Tell the Entire Story. Here’ s How to Dive Even Deeper and Increase Profits Even Faster.

Watch this video to see what ELSE you need to do to reveal the hidden reasons your visitors aren’ t subscribing or buying: (VERY IMPORTANT)

Warning:

You’re not being told the whole truth. It’s time to discover the real reasons why it's so hard to generate traffic and why your visitors won't take action

Get Instant Access and Resellers License to SpyStream Right Now!

What I liked best about SpyStream is that it’s extremely easy to watch the spy videos and that it records them on autopilot without affecting my website at all. This is a very powerful tool that goes far beyond what simple A/B tools or Google analytics can do, and will give you a mega advantage over the competition.
    Andrew Darius

This is one of the easiest, yet most important tools you can have this year. I like how SpyStream delivers the massive value of video mouse tracking, only in a way that makes it affordable for everyone to use, not just huge companies. Just one tweak and this software will literally pay for itself! It's a no-brainer for me.
    Neil Napier

These real recorded video sessions of users interacting with your site are extremely powerful and really essential if you want to out convert the competition today and I’m amazed at how affordable this is compared to the few other tools that do spy tracking. SpyStream is essential for anyone who is really taking their marketing and business seriously today, there’s no excuse..

So, you found your niche.
    You have an awesome offer.
    You’re sending targeted traffic.
    You’ve done everything you’re supposed to.
    But your bounce rate is through the roof.
    Your optins are limp.
    And your sales are flat-lining.
    You’ve set up Google Analytics to find out
    what’s going wrong, but the problem is...
    Google Analytics is not telling you the whole truth!
    It might tell you where your visitors came from, and where they’re going on your website...

... but it doesn’t show you the hidden reasons why they’re not taking action.

It does not show you which buttons, links, images and opt in forms your visitors are drawn to, and which ones they’re avoiding
    It does not show you what’s distracting your visitors from taking action
    It does not you where to place your optin forms, buy buttons, advertising and share buttons to get the maximum amount of clicks
    It does not show you how far people are scrolling down your sales page, and where they’re dropping off
    So, what about split testing? Problem is...

Split testing sucks, too.

Why?

Because you’re stabbing in the dark!

There could be dozens – maybe hundreds – of things to test. How do you know where to start?

Right now, you’re blindfolded...

... and your website is choking to death.
    But what if you could rip off that blindfold...

... stop guessing...
    ... and finally SEE why people aren’t converting...?

Now you can, with..

SpyStream
    Stop guessing and start seeing why your visitor don’t convert...

SpyStream is an advanced software that reveals the hidden reasons your visitors aren’t taking action, so you can quickly turn your website into a list building, money-making machine.

Annonymously track your visitor’s mouse movements and scrolling patterns in real time, to see what their eyes, fingers and cursors are drawn to (and what they’re ignoring.)

Watch How Easy It Is to 10x Conversions
    & Triple ROI Using Spy Stream :

Make smart, profitable changes with SpyStream
    Watch real, recorded video sessions of users interacting with your site to move important content, forms, links and buttons into your website’s hidden hot spots...and enjoy more optins and sales.

Use heatclick technology to replace buttons, images, links and forms that aren’t getting clicked, and watch your CTR skyrocket... no more random split testing.

View video sessions and track analytics anytime, across any page to see what’s distracting your visitors from taking action.

Watch in real time to pinpoint the exact place where people stop scrolling, and stop reading. Replace or remove these sales-killing bottlenecks in seconds.

See what information your visitors are searching for (but aren’t getting) on your landing pages. Move that content to your landing pages and keep people focused on your message.

Runs on Wordpress
    push-button install on any Wordpress website

Real time
    see exactly how your visitors interact with your website in real time

Beyond Analytics
    Google Analytics shows how people found your website, SpyStream shows what they’re looking for when they arrive

Pro Technology
    The same heat map technology used by enterprise companies to track visitor behavior, but at a fraction of the price

Beyond heat maps
    Analyze your top pages, feeds, entry pages and exit pages to uncover the content your visitors are looking for, how they navigate your site, and the bottlenecks that are making them leave.

Schedule your sessions
    Schedule where and when to run SpyStream

No monthly costs or contracts
    Pay once, profit for life.

No bandwidth restrictions
    Run as many experiments as you need, whenever you want

No more guessing – See exactly what you need to change to get the results you deserve!

Tiew Jay
    ""I was optimizing my sales page to increase conversions. Spy Stream really takes away the guessing part. I have since increased my conversions by 72%. Spy Stream pays for itself on my first ad campaign. Thanks Ben for this amazing tool.""
    Han Fan
    "Most marketers are running their businesses blindfolded today and to succeed at all, you need to be converting at the top of your industry. After installing SpyStream, I'm seeing a drastic increase in retention and optins. This will make it far easier to profit online much faster than doing things the hard and slow way."
    Use SpyStream to increase your ROI

within 30 days or less with

NO restrictions or monthly charges

(or your money back!)

Get Instant Access and Resellers License to SpyStream Right Now

No monthly costs or contracts.
    30 Day “Love it or Leave it” Guarantee.

Stop wasting money on traffic that doesn’t convert, and quickly boost your response rate

in just 4 simple steps..

1Install the Wordpress plugin
    2Choose the web page you want to monitor,
    and when
    3Watch the real time video recordings of visitors, heat
    map clicks, and how they interact with your website
    4Instantly see what you need to optimize, remove or simply
    switch around on your websites to get visitors to take action
    The opportunities are endless..
    Trying to grow your list but after using Spy Stream you see you're only getting clicks to your About Us page?
    Then try putting more of your company info on the landing page or optin form.
    Trying to make a sale but Spy Stream is showing you're only getting clicks to the Privacy link below your order button?
    Then remove the link and explain how their details are safe right below the order button, so they don’t have to click away from the page.
    Trying to get people to read your most popular content in your right side navigation bar, but Spy Stream is showing they’re looking at your logo in your top navigation bar instead?
    Then place a link to your most popular content right there beside the logo!
    Trying to make ecommerce sales but Spy Stream keeps showing that people keep clicking on all the product images without buying?
    Try adding better images of your product to the listing
    Trying to get people to read your article and share it on Facebook, but the Spy Stream heat map clicks show people stopped scrolling halfway through?
    Try shortening your article, breaking up paragraphs and rewording or removing the part where they’re dropping off.

These are just some of the ways SpyStream can help turn your website into a money-getting machine.

Are you starting to realize what a time and headache saver this is going to be?

Start using SpyStream today, risk free!
    Runs on Wordpress

Real time

Beyond Analytics
    Google Analytics shows how people found your website, SpyStream shows what they’re looking for when they arrive

Pro Technology
    The same heat map technology used by enterprise companies to track visitor behavior, but at a fraction of the price

Beyond heat maps
    Analyze your top pages, feeds, entry pages and exit pages to uncover the content your visitors are looking for, how they navigate your site, and the bottlenecks that are making them leave.

Schedule your sessions

No more guessing – See exactly what you need to change to get the results you deserve!

Get Instant Access and Resellers License to SpyStream Right Now

Look, this isn't another "loophole" pushbutton traffic or conversion 'hack' software that only works in theory!
    SpyStream is based on proven technology that's influenced millions of dollars for some of the biggest sites in the world including drastically improving my OWN campaigns fast.

PROOF!

Here's just two out of MANY examples of how I used SpyStream to turn 2 dead campaigns into money making machines

CASE STUDY #1 - $8855.20 SALES BOOST IN 1 WEEKEND

My first SpyStream mouse tracking video showed visitors came to the page... scrolled down, got to the buy button, then left.

Finally, I could see the problem. People were interested in what I was offering (since they scrolled past the headline) but the price was tripping them up.

That night, I changed the pricing options, and then left the office for the weekend. When I came back on Monday morning, I couldn’t believe it.
    I’d made $8855.20 in sales just over the weekend. All from just a simple campaign that ran on autopilot I did myself.

CASE STUDY #2 – 234% SUBSCRIBER BOOST IN 3 DAYS

I decided to run SpyStream on another blog I had been slaving over, that wasn’t getting any optins. I had hundreds & hundreds of daily visitors (mainly thanks to Facebook ads) but I was getting about 10-15 optins per day on average.

After running SpyStream for a few hours, the mouse tracking videos and heat click maps showed users getting distracted by the sidebar and clicking social links/content links instead of my buttons to optin.

(Here you can see in one of the SpyStream videos users clicking the social & content links in the sidebar)

So, I put my optin form in the content part of the blog and moved my social links to a page after they subscribed.

3 days later, my optins blew up 234%

And that’s just after a few days! Imagine the kind of optins, affiliate income and sales boost you could be enjoying when you’re running SpyStream all month?!

Plus, SpyStream is a KEY part of my daily marketing and affiliate promotions. Just check out this snapshot from one of my affiliate accounts:

And that happens on a regular basis in just that account! You can't get that kind of
    passive online income each day with average 'me too' conversion tools
    you're probably already using.

You can't get that kind of passive online income each day with average 'me too' conversion tools you're probably already using.

And I'm not the only one.
    See what REAL people are saying about Spy Stream now:

Boost your Google rankings, ramp up your traffic.
    Google openly admits:
    Websites that are relevant and useful will rise to the top of their search results.

How do you make your website relevant and useful?

By giving visitors what they want.

How do you know what they want?

By using SpyStream to see what they’re looking for, and what they’re ignoring! The result?

Google sees people sticking around on your website for longer, and engaging with your content...

... decides that your website is what people are searching for...

... then sends you to the top of their search results...

... bringing you more traffic, and ultimately, more money!

It doesn’t matter what business you’re in...
    From store owners to website flippers, local consultants to niche marketers...

... SpyStream allows you to optimize your website layout, buttons and content to build your list, rocket your ad revenue...

... and supercharge your product sales faster than ever. And that’s a promise.

You DON'T have a 'traffic' problem.
    Anyone can throw up ads today or write content.

What separates the marketers from those who make money from those who don't is if they can convert those visitors the second they
    land on your page.

With SpyStream, you'll have an unbelievable advantage over other competitors in your niche and therefore,

be able to traffic for far cheaper.

Too busy to make changes?
    No problem.

Simply send your SpyStream data to your freelancer or tech team, and have them make the changes for you.

In return, you transform your website into a subscriber and sales-getting machine.

Not a bad trade off, right?

This is the Exact Same Technology Major Corporations Like:

all use to get bigger, be spend more money on advertising, and crush small businesses like yours...

But it won’t cost you
    $300 PER MONTH !
    Other heat map tools will charge you up to $300 per month for the same pro technology SpyStream offers.

You don’t have to pay anything like that today. Because unlike other tools, SpyStream is a one-time only investment, with no monthly contracts.

Yep, there’s no monthly costs.

For a one-time investment you can finally see why your visitors aren’t converting, and

turn any website into an unstoppable conversion machine.

And unlike others, SpyStream gives you.

Unlimited bandwidth
    You can record as many visitor sessions as you like, all under a one-time only fee when you buy today.
    You can also enjoy.

Unlimited websites
    For a standard license, you can use SpyStream with up to 5 websites. If you need more, simply choose the unlimited sites option below, and you’ll also lock in your own exclusive resellers license too!

Can you afford to stay
    blindfolded?
    Right now, you’re blowing money and wasting time on traffic that’s not converting. Can you afford to keep letting that money slip away?

And do you really want to spend years building your list or
    creating a profitable website, the hard and slow way?

Just think what a few small tweaks to your website could mean for your business, and your bank balance.

Imaging having a few extra subscribers, clients, sales or commissions each day.

How would that extra cash change your life?

Is it worth finding out?

With SpyStream, you can instantly see why your visitors aren’t converting, so you can make conversion boosting,
    profit-making changes today.

But wait, I’m also giving away...

Exclusive developers AND
    resellers licenses
    (VERY limited offer!)
    Do you have an audience of marketers, business owners, SEO experts, web designers, or conversion rate optimizers?

Then you now have the opportunity to grab exclusive -and extremely limited –resell rights to SpyStream today.

You keep 100% of the sale, every time. And those sales can quickly stack up...
    Number of daily sales Monthly income

$589

$1767

$5890
    Do you think you could find 10 people who might want to increase their website’s sales each day?

People who are tired of Analytics and stab in the darksplit testing, and want to see why visitors aren’t converting instead?

You bet you could!

There are millions of website owners out there right now, on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and in forums who need this technology...

...and by offering it at such a crazy low ONE-TIME only price, you could be stacking up cash fast (within hours from now.)

Test-drive SpyStream today and stop losing your hard earned traffic...
    Runs on Wordpress

Real time

Beyond Analytics

Pro Technology

Beyond heat maps

Schedule your sessions

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks sir!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you sfsdfsdf

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you!
    ***This is the Best Way to Make Money Online, Must SEE! CLICK HERE!***

V.I.P Premium Member

merci pour le partage

V.I.P Premium Member

thaanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member