Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] CraigsList Dominator 3 Cracked - Best CraigsList Software Crack

Craigslist is one big market: according to company executives, the site draws more than 50 billion page views each month. Craiglist, one of the best online classified ads websites, helps business owner across all verticals and niches to advertise, recruit and promote their business to a huge audience in no time and cost.

From e-commerce websites to furniture wholesalers, businesses are realizing the marketing power of Craigslist. It gets an estimated 10 million unique visitors per day. With an online classified ads format organized by either region or city, Craigslist connects buyers and sellers in more than 300 communities.

Numerous major corporations are now advertising on Craiglist as it’s so well-known as a one-stop shopping point for its users. If you’ve never heard of Craigslist or never considered using the site effectively to market your business, CraigsDominator will show you how you can use Craigslist to boost your sales.

CraigsDominator specially designs to get data for respective niches, so that every business gets their targeted audience easily. Data from various Craigslist categories can be easily extracted according to selected location(s) or directly scrape using URL. It allows saving data in CSV format while running your email marketing campaigns.It’s incredibly easy to configure the scraper and you can start scraping the data within minutes after installing.

Campaign Manager
    Create and add several craigslist campaigns to the dashboard and manage them all with ease.

Ad Scheduler
    Enhance the visibility of your ads by posting them at times when your target audience stay active on Craigslist. Just schedule your ads and sitback.

Mail Sender
    Be super-responsive with automated email sending system. Just upload your subject lines and email content and let our dominator do the rest.

Bulk Ad Flagger
    Finding posts against your business. Don’t take trouble in flagging them one by one. Flag ‘em all with a single mouse click

Craigslist Scraper
    Know your target audience and their interests. Scrape the data of thousands of your potential customers on Craigslist & use it for strategy making.

Multiple Proxy Enabler
    Our best safety measures to protect your IP from blockade risks. Use Multiple Proxy Enabler to hide your IP address while automating your craigslist activities.

Multiplatform
    Craigsdominator is now available for Windows PC. Subscribe, download and follow the prompts for installation

32 bit and 64 bit compatible
    Higher bit count architecture pours in more strength as compared to older systems. This gives better output with lesser efforts in short durations.

24 x 7 Active support
    The best in class support system available round the clock. Whenever you need, We are here.

Features

Select Campaign : This feature used to create, edit or delete a campaign. You have to select a campaign before performing any operation for respective country/location.
    Craigslist Scraper : This feature allows user to fetch all the data from the Craigslist site using Direct URL and Location wise method
    Craigslist Data : Craigslist data feature, specially designed for storing data. It has 2 submodule, one for storing scraped data and one for storing sent mail data.
    Proxy Setting : Proxy setting provides you to add public and private proxy, to make your process easy and reduce the chance of IP ban.
    Campaign Manager : Storing all the details regarding the campaign with proper location, category, running status and starting date for a campaign.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing !!

V.I.P Premium Member

great share mate!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the post

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this post

V.I.P Premium Member

kxnclkxnlknklnknknklkllk

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing