Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

SEO TOOLS VIP LIST

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] TrafficZing Pro - Turn Any Image into Clicks That Get You Profits

Turn Any Image into Clicks That Get You Profits
    Gets you 1000s of visitors to any online destination you want!

Here’s what people have to say about Trafficzing and its power:
    “As Internet Marketers we need to be on social media…problem is using social media effectively and getting results with it – Trafficzing is the easiest, quickest and most powerful way to get targeted, hands-free clicks that I know!“

Mike McKay

“Trafficzing is one of those softwares that if I’m lucky I’ll maybe see once a year! It’s premium technology allows me to send clicks to any offer I want, sharing my clickable images across any and all of my social media accounts!”

Harumi Onomichi

Now it’s easier than ever before to get sales and dominate social media forever!
    Best part? It only takes you three simple steps to do it

Step 1. Login to our software

Step 2. Turn image into clickable posts

Step 3. Profit

WELCOME!

Hey, it’s your friend Luan here, talking to you on behalf of my partners Radu Hahaianu and Karthick!

After the huge success of One Stop SEO, with more than 2500 happy users, we’re back once again to revolutionize the way you’re doing your marketing.

And today we’re on SOCIAL MEDIA!
    Everyone uses social media to get traffic, leads and sales…Social Media is blowing minds, and is one of the most powerful ways to make money online these days….

There’s ONE huge problem: To make profits there, you need to know what you’re doing.​

And most of you, have been doing all wrong, and don’t get me wrong either, it’s not your fault at all! ​

We tried social media too, most of the time, posting every day with our amazing auto posters and getting 0 sales in return.

We knew there’s another way to do it because some people are making a huge amount of money just posting differently then us…now there’s lot of trial and error until we cracked the code!

It’s all about CLICKS – now, how to get clicks to any online destination we want?

How we could turn images and posts into clicks?

Here’s where Trafficzing was born – turning any image into a clickable post, then sharing across all your social media accounts, getting 100s, heck, even 1000s of clicks immediately!

Clicks! Profits! & More!
    Trafficzing is designed to do one thing only, GET YOU CLICKS!
    As internet marketers, we all know that your success is directly related to how much traffic and how many clicks you can send to a website or offer.

In affiliate marketing for example, with more clicks that you have, more money you make!

Tap into the easiest way to make money online with Social Media, using Trafficzing powerhouse!

A revolutionary cloud based app that enables you to turn any image into clickable posts, then share them across all your social media accounts and get 1000s of clicks instantly!

#1 Turn Any Image Into Clickable Posts

With our cloud based app, you can now turn any image into clickable posts that get you red-hot visitors on social media. Instead of using the boring old way to get traffic from social media, now you can use this power, to get what really matters: CLICKS.

Send 1000s of clicks to any online destination you want!

Clickable images are proven to convert and get a huge amount of traffic and visitors. Imagine being able to get profitable high converting traffic with every image that you publish.

#2 Image Finder, press a button and find unlimited images
    We know that of all the marketing you need to do to dominate social media, finding images is one of the most boring tasks. Not anymore! Now you can find images in any niche you want, using our image finder, with just the push of a button!

Just insert your keyword and our software will collect all the images you need, turn those images into clickable posts and get you visitors on complete autopilot

#3 Image Editor

Okay, you have all these awesome images in your hands, but now you want to edit them and make them the way you want, adding your own logo, your business brand and more…

​How do you do it? With Trafficzing, we built in a image editor that quickly became known as “Photoshop in the Cloud”. Just plug your image, edit and save with a few clicks of your mouse

#4 Trafficzing Runs on Complete Automation

We made an autoposter available here, now you can post or schedule the clickable images with a click of your mouse.

Meaning you can save time and money! Letting everything running on complete autopilot while you see the sales coming.

#5 Video Images & GIF Images
    We want you to get the most clicks possible with social media, we saw one thing that is proven to convert and added it here. Now you can add in any image you want a video icon or gif icon, that is a trigger to get clicks to your image! We built that for you and is ready to use inside.

#6 Works with the most powerful social media channels

Trafficzing is fully compatible with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr and Pinterest.

#7 It’s all cloud based, nothing to install

Trafficzing is hosted on the cloud for you, meaning you have nothing to install and it even works on your mobile!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Banned

thnaks let me see

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

Banned

thnaks let me see

V.I.P Premium Member

ty for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

the best here.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing