Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

V.I.P Premium Member

comment to see content.. please consider this..

Hi..

Firstly i would like to express my gratitude and love to this forum and community..
    this forum is great..
    Im still new here but im quite old in out there..

I would like to share my opinion regarding the features of " comment to see contents"

My opinion is to remove this kind of features.
    i know the reason for this features is to keep the topic "bump" but the disadvantage of the outcome is higher..

this features will make very2 old topic being bumped up again and mostly old topic is outdated/not working etc.

also community members in here cannot read comments/opinion of other members on that topic. what we can see is only comment like thanks man.. thanks for sharing... but there is no comment on the topic open or any discussion on the topic. i believe that discussions is more important than anything if we are in a forum.

this forum is already big.so i think disabling this features will change the environment in this forum and will make this forum more better.

thanks

♔ Administrator ♔

I know this can be a bit annoying but it's mainly used for two reasons :

- hide vip content from non vip-members while getting indexed on search engines;

- allows us to identify if a member is leeching/leaking us.

Regards