Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Kayazuki

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Lightbulb [SELL] Start making money from ebay - limited amount of copies left!

What is this about?

-- Payment Proof to be Added Soon --

This product is extremely simple and well-oiled system, I don't think anyone is doing this method around BHPT. It will take you 20 minutes to set it up from start to finish and an additional 5 minutes for every 30$ profit you make per sale. It requires zero investment. It has nothing to do with any eBay guide you've seen so far, it does not involve dropshipping, selling keys/accounts/likes/softwares, gift cards, paxful, Bitcoin or any crypto, nothing physical/tangible, no shipping involved. It's all done online and yes it's perfectly legal and you will not get in trouble under any circustamces, we're doing shit legit or we dont do it at all.

There are zero requirements, everything is explained step by step and all you are required to do is follow along and do some copy/paste in order to set it up. No feedback on your eBay account is required either, whether you have 1001 or 0, it will not matter even the slightest cause I'll show you a way how to get feedback.

What is the price?

I'm selling this for $30 per copy. Full support is charged extra 25$. You are more than welcome to purchase the basic package and in case you need support, you can upgrade later.

Process and refund guarantee

You will give me contact of your choice where we will meet up in case you need support (only if you buy the full package!), else you will receive basic support.
    About the refund - I'm offering full refund ($30+$25) if you don't make money within 4 weeks of purchasing the method. That way you're in no risk of losing your money.

Can it get saturated?

Yes it can, I'm being honest here no bullshit. It will work for life there's no question about it but market can easily get saturated, hence this guide will be sold to 20 members only, and bear in mind there are no exceptions. Amount of copies sold will be available to public to ensure I do not screw anyone over.

BASIC PACKAGE => $30
    [PM to Buy]

- Basic Support
    - Templates
    - Refunds

FULL PACKAGE => $55
    [PM to Buy]

- Full Support
    - Templates
    - Refunds

Frequently Asked Questions

1.) Do I need to purchase the full package?
    You dont have to, it's just full package gets full-time support if needed. You can upgrade later if you bought the basic package first and need support although it's literally copy/paste.

2.) Why do you sell this?
    Because I can. I always need extra funds and if that means I have to share my informations in order to get them, it's fine by me.

3.) What is the time needed to execute the method and see money?
    Set up takes less than 20 minutes + additional 5 minutes for every order. You can either see sales instantly or within 24h.

4.) Is this illegal?
    No. This is legal and you will not get in trouble whatsoever. Like I said, either we do shit legit or we dont do it at all.

5.) Does it require investment?
    No.

6.) How much money can be made?
    I usually have 2-3 orders a day, each makes 30$ profit. You can definetely scale it up and I'll show you how, it's just I dont get involved with it a lot to be honest.

7.) What this isnt about?
    Dropshipping, selling accounts, paxful, Bitcoin or any crypto, keys, games, gift cards, softwares and all that shit, nothing physical/tangible, no shipping involved whatsoever. It's "Virtual Item" and it's perfectly fine with eBay ToS, meaning it's not any of the bullshit you've seen thus far, like serial keys or whatever.

8.) Does it work worldwide?
    Yes, it works worldwide. If you have internet connection you're good to go.

9.) Does it have anything to do with Amazon, Aliexpress etc?
    No.

10.) Do I need niches, experience etc?
    No and no. It requires absolutely nothing on your part except following it for 20 minutes straight. I'll give you everything you need.

Have A Question?

PM Me

T.O.S

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thnxxxxxxxx

V.I.P Premium Member

Okay SO I have question Paypal doesn't working for my country

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks Man

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by barat View Post
    Okay SO I have question Paypal doesn't working for my country
    It has nothing to do with PayPal, Ebay pays in different countries with there available method.

V.I.P Premium Member

hhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks mate good work

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast