Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Sales Copy FORMULA By Tony Shepherd - Free VIP Download

"Own My Step-By-Step SALES COPY FORMULA To Convert Your Own Sales Pages Into PROVEN CONVERSION MACHINES Within One Hour!"
    "...Without Having To Buy Expensive Courses Or Spend Months Learning Copy-Writing!"
    A quick message from

Yes, REALLY - You can convert your existing sales pages into sales-magnets OR create high-converting new ones using my step by step formula in less than ONE HOUR.

LOOK AT THE RESULTS IN THE SCREENSHOT BELOW:

When I launched my Breaking The Rules course my salespage converted at at whopping 66.41% (and the OTO at 60.30%) because I used my Sales Copy Formula.

"Every Single Sales Page I've Used This Formula On Has Made Me At Least FOUR FIGURES In Sales Revenue - No Exceptions!"

I Expect You've Created Sales Pages In The Past That Have Simply FAILED To Work?

Don't worry it's really not your fault - you've probably only had outdated advice to work from, and much of it from marketers who only want to sell you complex, expensive sales copy writing courses that you just don't need.

Maybe You've Listened To The Following Kind Of Advice In The Past:

"It's essential to outsource your sales copy to an expert copy-writer if you've never written copy before."

or

"Writing sales copy is NOT something that can be learned overnight. You need to commit time and effort into studying before you can write sales letters that convert."

Sound familiar?

Well it's a load of CRAP!

Here's The Truth - ANYONE Can Write Good Sales Copy That Converts Well, Even If They've Never Written A Single Headline Before In Their Life!...
    You Simply Need A Sales Copy Formula That Is Proven To Work!

It took me a long time to develop the Sales Copy Formula that I use on ALL my sales pages...

...and that has never failed to bring me less than FOUR FIGURES in revenue from doing so.

I've developed what I think is a unique plug and play method for creating new sales copy from scratch OR converting existing, poorly-converting sales pages into SCREAMING SALES MAGNETS.

All You Need To Do Is Make A Few Small Changes To How Your Sales Copy Is Put Together You'll Be Able To Watch The Profits ROLL IN!

What might surprise you is that starting to make a profit rather than a loss from your sales copy is remarkably easy, wthout needing to outsource or spending years learning 'all the techniques'

You just need to make a few, small fundemental changes to how you operate can make a HUGE difference to your online income.

And because pretty much everyone else out there is playing by the 'old rules', you'll find you suddenly have a natural advantage

What You WON'T Have To Do:

You won't need to pay for expensive training.

You won't have to buy expensive courses or membership

You won't need to hire expensive freelancers or 'experts'

You won't have to spend more than an hour or so on your sales page.

Here's why:

You Don't Need To Know EVERYTHING About Sales Copy - JUST WHAT WORKS!

There's a good reason my 'Sales Copy Formula' is called a formula!

Because you just follow it and get results.

There are certain things that make salespages work every singlw time.

There's no THEORY involved here either - it's all based around real world results.

I've tested multiple aspects of sales writing, I've studied countless high-converting sales pages and in my early days online I actually WROTE sales copy for more than one 'guru'

So I KNOW what works.

What triggers people to buy

And what format it needs to be in.

And Let Me Tell You - It's A Lot Simpler Than You Could Ever Imagine!

When you use my formula you'll know exactly what should go in your headlines, your sub-headlines, your bullet points, your copy and everything else

You just follow, step by step, and replace my examples with your OWN product details.

You Can Have A High-Converting Salespage Ready To Go In Around An Hour!

What Exactly Do You Get?

You get this no-fluff 25-page PDF Formula that shares everything I've learned about creating high-converting copy ten years as a full-time writer and marketer...

...and how I've made tens of thousands of dollars this year alone from using these EXACT strategies

I deliberately made this formula as short and compact and easy to use as possible, and this is the EXACT SAME formula I work from myself when I create my own sales pages

(In fact I have it open right now as I build THIS one!)

You can start using these strategies immediately, whether you already have sales pages or not.

In fact sometimes it's better to create a new one from scratch using my formula.

Best of all either way takes less than ONE HOUR.

I can almost guarantee you'll see an increase in conversions for existing products, and if you start creating/tweaking your pages using these strategies you should attain higher conversions right out of the door.

You get simplicity - This formula is workable regardless of what level you're at, but the strategies are immensely profitable too

You get actual examples too - This isn't just theory.

I've been using these for ten years and have earned consistently as a full-time online writer and marketer because of them, and again.

The formula contains mutliple examples that you can replicate as much as you wish.

Why Am I Making This Available?

Quite simply because this is some of the most effective information I've ever shared and if I'm honest, because I have a blessed life and want to give something back...

So this is my way of giving you a shove up the ladder, in the way people have helped me in the past.

Let me spotlight what works for you.

Is It Finally Time To Start Changing Things For Yourself?

Let's get down to basics...

I'm a writer and internet marketer and I make money by teaching others the skills I have acquired over the years - the skills to create your own online business and to become as financially self-sufficient as you wish.

I can't guarantee absoutely you'll succeed with these methods because I can't make you do the work that's required - I'm not your mum - but I can promise you that by the end of this formula you WILL have something concrete to act on, if you choose.

You should be 100% self-sufficient when it comes to creating your own sales pages after downloading this.

I can hand that to you, starting in about 2 minutes if you wish.

The choice is yours.

See you on the inside...

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Make Money Method ThunderDome eBay

V.I.P Premium Member

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tchernobyl View Post

"Own My Step-By-Step SALES COPY FORMULA To Convert Your Own Sales Pages Into PROVEN CONVERSION MACHINES Within One Hour!"
    "...Without Having To Buy Expensive Courses Or Spend Months Learning Copy-Writing!"
    A quick message from

Yes, REALLY - You can convert your existing sales pages into sales-magnets OR create high-converting new ones using my step by step formula in less than ONE HOUR.

LOOK AT THE RESULTS IN THE SCREENSHOT BELOW:

When I launched my Breaking The Rules course my salespage converted at at whopping 66.41% (and the OTO at 60.30%) because I used my Sales Copy Formula.

"Every Single Sales Page I've Used This Formula On Has Made Me At Least FOUR FIGURES In Sales Revenue - No Exceptions!"

I Expect You've Created Sales Pages In The Past That Have Simply FAILED To Work?

Don't worry it's really not your fault - you've probably only had outdated advice to work from, and much of it from marketers who only want to sell you complex, expensive sales copy writing courses that you just don't need.

Maybe You've Listened To The Following Kind Of Advice In The Past:

"It's essential to outsource your sales copy to an expert copy-writer if you've never written copy before."

or

"Writing sales copy is NOT something that can be learned overnight. You need to commit time and effort into studying before you can write sales letters that convert."

Sound familiar?

Well it's a load of CRAP!

Here's The Truth - ANYONE Can Write Good Sales Copy That Converts Well, Even If They've Never Written A Single Headline Before In Their Life!...
    You Simply Need A Sales Copy Formula That Is Proven To Work!

It took me a long time to develop the Sales Copy Formula that I use on ALL my sales pages...

...and that has never failed to bring me less than FOUR FIGURES in revenue from doing so.

I've developed what I think is a unique plug and play method for creating new sales copy from scratch OR converting existing, poorly-converting sales pages into SCREAMING SALES MAGNETS.

All You Need To Do Is Make A Few Small Changes To How Your Sales Copy Is Put Together You'll Be Able To Watch The Profits ROLL IN!

What might surprise you is that starting to make a profit rather than a loss from your sales copy is remarkably easy, wthout needing to outsource or spending years learning 'all the techniques'

You just need to make a few, small fundemental changes to how you operate can make a HUGE difference to your online income.

And because pretty much everyone else out there is playing by the 'old rules', you'll find you suddenly have a natural advantage

What You WON'T Have To Do:

You won't need to pay for expensive training.

You won't have to buy expensive courses or membership

You won't need to hire expensive freelancers or 'experts'

You won't have to spend more than an hour or so on your sales page.

Here's why:

You Don't Need To Know EVERYTHING About Sales Copy - JUST WHAT WORKS!

There's a good reason my 'Sales Copy Formula' is called a formula!

Because you just follow it and get results.

There are certain things that make salespages work every singlw time.

There's no THEORY involved here either - it's all based around real world results.

I've tested multiple aspects of sales writing, I've studied countless high-converting sales pages and in my early days online I actually WROTE sales copy for more than one 'guru'

So I KNOW what works.

What triggers people to buy

And what format it needs to be in.

And Let Me Tell You - It's A Lot Simpler Than You Could Ever Imagine!

When you use my formula you'll know exactly what should go in your headlines, your sub-headlines, your bullet points, your copy and everything else

You just follow, step by step, and replace my examples with your OWN product details.

You Can Have A High-Converting Salespage Ready To Go In Around An Hour!

What Exactly Do You Get?

You get this no-fluff 25-page PDF Formula that shares everything I've learned about creating high-converting copy ten years as a full-time writer and marketer...

...and how I've made tens of thousands of dollars this year alone from using these EXACT strategies

I deliberately made this formula as short and compact and easy to use as possible, and this is the EXACT SAME formula I work from myself when I create my own sales pages

(In fact I have it open right now as I build THIS one!)

You can start using these strategies immediately, whether you already have sales pages or not.

In fact sometimes it's better to create a new one from scratch using my formula.

Best of all either way takes less than ONE HOUR.

I can almost guarantee you'll see an increase in conversions for existing products, and if you start creating/tweaking your pages using these strategies you should attain higher conversions right out of the door.

You get simplicity - This formula is workable regardless of what level you're at, but the strategies are immensely profitable too

You get actual examples too - This isn't just theory.

I've been using these for ten years and have earned consistently as a full-time online writer and marketer because of them, and again.

The formula contains mutliple examples that you can replicate as much as you wish.

Why Am I Making This Available?

Quite simply because this is some of the most effective information I've ever shared and if I'm honest, because I have a blessed life and want to give something back...

So this is my way of giving you a shove up the ladder, in the way people have helped me in the past.

Let me spotlight what works for you.

Is It Finally Time To Start Changing Things For Yourself?

Let's get down to basics...

I'm a writer and internet marketer and I make money by teaching others the skills I have acquired over the years - the skills to create your own online business and to become as financially self-sufficient as you wish.

I can't guarantee absoutely you'll succeed with these methods because I can't make you do the work that's required - I'm not your mum - but I can promise you that by the end of this formula you WILL have something concrete to act on, if you choose.

You should be 100% self-sufficient when it comes to creating your own sales pages after downloading this.

I can hand that to you, starting in about 2 minutes if you wish.

The choice is yours.

See you on the inside...

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    missing password

Banned

Thank u password please

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssssssss!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the sharing

V.I.P Premium Member