Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Xrumer

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Female Dominatrix

[GET] VidRankNeos Cracked - Rank Your Videos Number One On Google Easily

VidRankNeos Cracked - Rank Your Videos Number One On Google Easily

Using VidRankNeos, We Managed to Get on Page #1 of Google & YouTube for Some of the Hardest Keywords Out There...

And Then Turned the Traffic from Google and Youtube Ranking into This:

With VidRankNeos, ranking your videos on page #1 is as easy as 3 simple steps:

That’s it!

With VidRankNeos crack, You Are Guaranteed To Rank Your Videos And Once You’ve Done That, You Can Easy Track Your Rankings.

Competition Analysis

with Competition Analysis you will be able to see the competition on a particular keyword in YouTube. Once you enter the keyword, a harvest processing takes place and then a comprehensive list of 50 videos appears on the screen from #1 till #49 along with their title, description, views, likes, comments, favorites and dislike. Using this you can see who is ranking and what kind of meta data they are using to rank and replicate that.

Ranker Tracker & Spy
    With Rank Tracker and Spy feature you can not only track your videos ranking and current positions but you can also spy on your competitors and see where they are ranking and what they are doing to keep ranking.

The first text bar lets you enter the URL of the video you want to get the statics and analysis of; and the second text bar lets you enter the keywords related to the video entered. Also you can enter multiple keywords with each of them separated by a comma.

After a search time of few seconds you can see the positions of the keywords appear serially on the screen that lets you know the ranking of that particular video on YouTube with respect to the keywords entered.

Live Ranker:
    With Live Ranker module, you will be able to rank your videos on YouTube. The basic idea behind this is to create multiple events in YouTube live streaming and monitor them simultaneously. Once any of the multiple events created is ranked, we will simply upload the video into it.

Live Rankers is broken down in to two sections.

(i) Add: You can create your live events by entering keywords, title, description, target rank and published date. Once any one of the events ranks on the YouTube, VidRankNeos will notify you and you can upload your video into the event.

(ii) View: You can view your created events into it and can upload the video into your events. You also have the option to check the current rank of any of the events.

AND There’s
    One Last Thing!
    When you pick up VidRankNeos today, you also get:

AGENCY LICENSE:
    Use VidRankNeos for your clients and charge them for ranking their videos to page #1. Start a Video ranking and SEO service today!

TEAM MEMBERS LICENSE X5:
    With VidRankNeos, you can create 5 NEW sub-accounts that your team members, employees or clients can use!
    With team members license, you get the ability to create up to 5 new sub-user accounts under your account and give them full access to VidRankNeos purchase of yours.

You can create accounts for your team members, your employees or your virtual assistances.

DEVELOPERS & OUTSOURCERS LICENSE:
    With these 2 licenses, you can let your team do all the work!

VidRankNeoscomes with developer and outsourcers license. That means you can recruit clients and charge to create do video ranking and research work for their business and let your employee/team member do all the work. There’s no limit to the number of videos you can rank, no limitation on how you recruit clients, and absolutely no cap on how much you can charge.

Go crazy! You will recoup 5x, maybe 10x, and maybe 30x, what you invest in VidRankNeos in one sale!

PLUS we are also throwing in “Outsourcers license” where you your VA also gets access to your VidRankNeosaccount and let them do all the work for you. Sit back and watch, while this little piece of amazing technology makes you money. Can’t beat that!

SalesPage :
    http://syvid.io/sales/vidrankneos/

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Open your mouth

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

Banned

Thank u nice share keep it up

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

^^^^^^^Thank You^^^^^^^

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you i can check

V.I.P Premium Member