Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 4

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Female Dominatrix

[GET] Effortless Google Posts Profits By Luther Landro - Free VIP Download

Effortless Google Posts Profits By Luther Landro - Free Download

Breaking News: Google Posts™ are now available to all businesses

Ladies and Gentlemen, we purchased this for our growing business and we're now sharing it with this great community.

If you find it profitable and generating income for you, it would be awesome to purchase it from Luther.

Google’s new post service allows any verified business to leap-frog local search results:

Used correctly, Google Posts™ can send a flood of
    new customers, clients, and profit to a local business

Biz owners are paying $500/week to
    anyone who can manage these posts

Want a fun way to earn $500/week in your spare time?
    Then read this page carefully because I am going to walk you through a brand-new service that local biz owners are lining up to pay $500/week to anyone who can manage it. Following the steps on this page, you will have the power to leap frog any local business to the top of Google on demand all with:

• NO backlinks, blogs, or any SEO
    • NO complicated software
    • NO coding or technical setup
    • NO previous experience

You see, Google has been having a hard time competing with real time social networks like Facebook and Instagram. To attract more business customers, they've established a new service called "Google my business" where verified local business can create post cards that appear in local profiles and search results. Marketing experts like ad week believe google posts presents a better opportunity for biz owners than Facebook:

"For a local business, Google posts may
    provide more value than Facebook"
    - Ad Week

Google experimented with posts during the last election. Every candidate could post a message, and have it instantly appear at the top of election search results. this was so successful at helping candidates get their message out, that Google opened this system to other VIP's like celebrities and sports teams.

Imagine: Getting your message to the top of Google on demand.
    This past June, Google rolled out this system to any verified local business that enrolls in their "Google My business" program.

The posts can be any offer a business wants to make including discounts, coupons, lead generation, holiday offers, or holiday sales. Ever post is complete with a call to action that generates business.
    It's like free advertising at the top of Google!
    There is a catch, however:
    Biz Owners must create a new post every week.

Each Google Post™ expires 7 days after it is created. In order to stay at the top of Google, a local business will need to craft a new offer and post it at least once every 7 days.
    This limit is a huge opportunity for you. Smart business owners would rather pay someone to create this offer for them rather than do it themselves.
    I've been charging business owners a flat $500 per post fee for each Google Posts offer I create. $500 is peanuts for a local business to spend on a week's advertising. Restaurants typically make that back in a single night, while medical, law, and financial offices earn more from a single client.
    Your posts become their most profitable investment:

This service sells itself

My 3-step 'results in advance' sales method lands clients by first offering the service for free, and letting the results do the selling.
    This strategy allows you too:

• Skip the sales pitch...
    • Eliminate rejection...
    • Only deal with happy, paying clients...

Here's how to land your first client with this simple strategy:
    Step 1: Find businesses who are on Google Places but are not using posts. This is easy, just Google a niche and location like 'diners in New York'. Any business you see listed in the local results are verified, and can sign up for the service.
    The vast majority of businesses have not signed up for this yet, and the ones that have are using it poorly.
    Step 2: Email each target business with an offer to send them a flood of new customers using a google post at no cost to them (I just copy and paste the same email template to everyone. More on that below).
    70% will respond back to you offer. After all, what business owner would say no to free customers?
    Step 3: service these clients using pre-made post templates that are battle tested and proven to generate customers for any type of business.
    These post templates generate a flood of new customers and revenue. Seeing these results makes your client eager to pay you $500 every week to create new posts for them.
    Running a Google posts service is easy money.
    Warning: Old Google Places strategies are dead

Google has replaced both Google Plus and Google Places with their new "Google my business" service. All the old strategies for selling google places marketing died along with it. (Including finding clients using the old 'unclaimed listings' search hack)
    Fresh millionaires are minted whenever there is a change in the market. The people who jump on the opportunity first land the best clients and are established as leaders, while everyone else who gets in late becomes another 'me too' sales man.
    YOU have the opportunity to be the first one to offer Google Posts in your market. Land the best clients and establish yourself as the go to consultant for this service.
    YOU will be the one that gets all the referrals - at the top of mind anytime a biz owner considers using Google Posts to grow their business. The moral high ground of being first means that biz owners will actively seek you out for this service, ready and willing to pay higher fees because YOU are the leader.
    I’ve spent the last few months offering Google Posts to my long-time consulting clients at no cost. This allowed me to test out hundreds of post ideas across numerous offline niches to see which posts generates customers.
    80% of the post ideas I tried failed to generate a significant boost in sales and customers. The 20% that did work however, worked like gangbusters - consistently generating a flood of new customers every time I used them. This has allowed me to reliably charge $500 per post with full confidence that each one will deliver results to the clients paying me.
    I have compiled all the Google posts, as well as all the sales strategies I have been using to get paying clients into a system I call:
    The Effortless Google Posts™ Profits System

The Effortless Google Posts Profits System is the first and only system to reliably pull customers from Google's New Posts Service.
    I've taken everything I've learned from months of trial and error and created a series of templates that anyone can use to create Google Posts that reliably generate results for local businesses.
    Posts that cater to all the most profitable niches, as well as more generic posts that will work for any client including:

• Special meal offers and coupon promotions that drive hungry patrons in to restaurants -Restaurant owners make their investment back in a single night when you use one of these posts at the right time.
    • Event promotion posts for bars and night clubs that pre-sells tickets - Bar owners will happily pay you every week to sell tickets to their upcoming events.
    • The 'allergy removal' posts for carpet cleaners - This sales angle works so well, that carpet cleaners have become my best clients.
    • Pain relief posts for chiropractors - These posts attract patients who are looking for an urgent solution to their pain, and are the types of repeat customers that chiropractors love.
    • The invisalign ad that booked 3 $5,000 patients for my dentist client in a week.
    • Holiday posts to capitalize on every opportunity - Some local businesses earnmost of their revenue during the holidays. You'll have a post for every occasion to maximize on the opportunites (including made up holidays like Tax Day, owners birthdays, fire sales, and many more)

Remember: If you can generate customers for local businesses, you will always have a source of income.
    Google Posts™ is the best new way to generate customers and I've compiled everything you need to know in order to use this service successfully into a step by step guide book. Inside you'll learn all the tips and tricks to making every Google Posts campaign profitable including:

• The weekly report that dazzles clients and makes them eager to buy more posts from you every week - Learn how to use Google Analytics to track every click, call, and customer generated by your Google Posts campaign. Seeing weekly results in black & white establishes trust with clients... They eagerly pay you every week to keep the customers flowing.
    • Learn the best and worst times to release a Google Post - Releasing a Post on a Saturday has a very different response than releasing it on a Wednesday... Just as releasing one in the morning reaches a different audience than releasing one at night. I've included a release schedule that ensure you will get the timing right with every post. (including Holiday promotion that must be timed properly before the actual holiday.)
    • How to build an email list for your client (And get paid extra to manage it) using Google Posts -Generate a flood of new customer leads on demand every time you use Google Posts. These leads become repeat customers for your client and gives you another service to offer.
    • Learn the perfect call to action to use for every business type - Google Posts allows you to use a call to action to generate customers including 'Call Us Now', 'Visit our website', or even 'Buy Now'. Every business has a different sales funnel and knowing which call to action to use is crucial in delivering results to your clients.
    • How to use Google Posts™ to generate inbound phone calls - Financial and law professionals pay top dollar for inbound phone leads, as much as $100 per call in some niches. Use my 'incentivized call' method to generate dozens of phone calls with every post and charge higher fees to these offices.
    • The right way to knock of fence-sitting customers using offer scarcity - Turn every maybe into a YES by adding time limits to your client's offers. This one trick can turn mediocre campaigns into profitable ones... Only IF you do it correctly. Use scarcity at the wrong time and you will turn off customers who would normally buy.
    • The surprising niche that is BANNED from using Google Posts - Don't waste your time selling to this banned local niche. Google is planning a unique service for this niche that will be a major opportunity for consultants (you'll learn all about it in the guide). In the meantime, avoiding this niche will prevent you from making promises you can't keep.
    • The free and paid image sources I use for all my Google Posts - Images attract attention and generate click-throughs with Google Posts. Charge clients extra for providing them with an endless supply of high quality images (clients never say no to this add-on!)
    • Split-Tested image hacks that increase response - Learn the small alterations you can make to any stock image that makes it grab a reader’s attention. These tricks take 5 minutes to implement using free software and have been shown to double the response they get when posted.

Now I want to make sure you have everything you need to land paying clients as quickly as possible. To help you, I'm including all of the sales material I use to sell local biz owners in a copy & paste format.
    These email and direct mail pieces are getting a 70% response from the targeted businesses that I send them too (You'll also learn all the lead sources I use to find these targeted prospects):

These emails use 'takeaway selling' to get prospects responding back immediately to try out your service:

The included follow up sequence puts a time limit on the client, so they eagerly hire you:

The done-for-you sales materials will get business owners paying you for Google Posts services when you put them to work.
    I've also put together a bonus guide to that walks you through the process of finding and selling clients. This book condenses all my experience of starting and running a 7-figure consulting business into a step by step program that anyone can follow to duplicate (and surpass) my results.
    Inside this fast-start guide you'll discover:

• The 30-minute productivity hack that will have you accomplishing more in the next week than you have in the past year - Use this motivational tool every day to establish habits that will change your life.
    • How to attract and keep first-class clients - First-class clients are the biz owners who recognize value and are willing to pay for it. They pay on time every time, never haggle over your fees, and will help grow your business by referring you to other ideal clients. You'll learn how to establish yourself as an authority and get these ideal clients to seek you out.
    • How to spot the 'bad clients' before you send a single email - Avoid the tire-kicking business owners who never spend money and only waste your time. Your time is best spent on people who see the value you provide and reward you for it, not on unscrupulous characters who short change everyone they do business with (and never last as business owners anyway)
    • The service I use to resell lead generation and list management - Earn thousands of dollars more every month from clients by reselling lead generation and list management services. Use the same service I use for my clients AND the same sales message to get them on the hook.
    • Collect a $24,000 check by selling a year's service in advance - Giving clients the option to buy a year's service at a discount can lock them in and land you with a lump sum payment IF you approach it the right way. Copy and paste my sales pitch at the right time, and you'll close 20-30% of clients on making lump sum payments.
    • Get paid a premium for exclusivity - Many offline niches will pay a premium every week to prevent you from working with their competitors. This win/win arrangement ensures more customers for the client and allows you to earn more money working with fewer people.
    • All contracts and work agreements included - Get paid on time every time (and protect yourself legally) with the included legal agreements.
    • How to set up auto-payments so you can get paid automatically and never have to chase business owners for your paycheck.
    • Rolodex of services to upsell clients including SEO white label, mobile apps and more. YOU can easily turn every Google Posts client you land into a $5,000 monthly pay check.

Now I can't take all the credit for this system.

Ever since Google released the Google Posts™ Service I've been working with my private coaching students to develop money making strategies around this service. Inside our private Facebook group we shared everything that works, and everything that failed when offering Google Posts as a service to local businesses.
    Together, we've discovered repeatable tactics that can reliably deliver results to local businesses, even when used by rookies:

Warning: Don't try this on your own

Sure, getting these posts to the first page of Google is easy! After all... That's what Google designed them for.
    Getting these posts to generate customers and revenue for a local business is a different story. This is where the REAL value is, a value that biz owners are willing to pay top dollar for.
    Delivering results like these means you can skip the sales pitch and let the results speak for themselves. A single demonstration is all it takes to land clients, as well as a steady stream of referrals.
    It took months of trial and error at my expense with countless failures to distill down what works with this cutting-edge service.
    The Effortless Google Posts Profits system allows you to avoid the trial an error, cut your learning curve and start earning money with a strategy that is proven to work.
    YOU get to jump into the driver’s seat with a working strategy from day one...
    YOU get to earn money while you learn from tested methods...
    YOU get to do it all and avoid all the mistakes, rejection, and pain of failure.
    All it requires is that you take the time to follow some simple instructions and use the materials provided for you.
    Think about it: Every client you land using this method is worth $500 a week, or $26,000 a year. It would only take 4 paying clients to earn a 6-figure income.
    Manage 10 clients and you're looking at earning $260,000 a year. That's before upselling your client other services like SEO, list management, social media marketing (all of which you'll learn how to do in this course.)
    Are you willing to dedicate just a few hours each week if it meant earning $260,000 a year?
    If so, I have a great deal for you:
    Try this system out on me!

I'm giving you a full 60 days to put this system to the test. Take the next 2 months, and create some posts for local business owners in your area.
    My guarantee is simple:
    IF you take the time to put this into action (YES, this only applies if you actually use the materials in this course)
    IF your posts don't generate new customers for the businesses...
    IF you don't book at least 3 of those businesses as paying clients...
    Or even IF you don't like the results this course brings you for any reason at all...
    Send me a quick email with the word refund and I will send you back every penny. No questions asked, no hassles. You can even keep the course and all the bonuses.
    This offer is only valid if you are willing to give this course a shot. Sound fair enough?
    You need to move fast on this right now though, the early bird pricing is going to disappear fast.
    Here’s what to do now: Click on the add to cart button below, fill out your PayPal information on the next page and click the buy button. After you complete your checkout, you will be given immediate access to The Effortless Google Posts Profits system

The download consists:

Effortless Google Posts Ebook
    Google Posts Marketing Guide
    Google Posts Informal Letter
    Google posts Sales Script
    Image Swipes

Salespage:
    https://www.successwithluther.com/p/...-posts-profits

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Open your mouth

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for shareeee

V.I.P Premium Member

let me check

V.I.P Premium Member

hjvhvvhhjcjcvhchjchjc

V.I.P Premium Member