Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Money Robot Submitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Domain Ronin Cracked - The Ultimate Expired Domain Crawler - Windows & Linux

Domain Ronin Crack - The Ultimate Expired Domain Crawler - Windows & Linux

Discover Unlimited Expired Domains with Existing Links & Authority

Discover How You Can Shave Hours Off Your Workload And Finally Automate The Process Of Building Your Own Profitable PBN

Stop wasting your time & money searching for expired domains. Get everything you need in ONE TOOL.

Features of Domain Ronin

Extremely Fast
    Multi-threaded spider will drastically reduce the time spent looking for expired domains - you can use all that free time to concentrate on your business.

WATCH VIDEO

Incredibly Powerful
    Extensive filtering and sorting capabilities means you only look at the best and most powerful domains that the Ronin finds for you.

Metrics that Matter
    Ronin pulls back the most important metrics from both Moz and Majestic. You'll be able to see DA, PA, TF, CF, PR as well as the number of back-links to the domain. With one click you can also display all back-links enabling you to quickly see if they are genuine.

WATCH METRICS VIDEO

Robust and Reliable
    Built with reliability in mind, you can leave the Ronin crawling the internet for days if you so choose., constantly building up a private list of available domains that you can do with as you wish.
    Compatible with Windows, Mac and Unix.

Availability Mode
    Need to check if some domains are available? With Availability Mode you can enter a batch of domains and Ronin will check their availability at blistering speed. All TLD's supported, No API accounts required and no Whois server limits imposed.

WATCH WHOIS VIDEO

Metrics Mode
    Want to check the latest SEO stats for a bunch of domains? Metrics Mode allows you to do this without burning through your API quotas. Load in your batch of domains, click start and let Domain Ronin do the rest.

WATCH METRICS MODE VIDEO

SpamZilla
    What's the worst part of finding your own domains? Spam checking them!!

That's why we've built, a propriety spam checker called SpamZilla. SpamZilla will automatically check your expired domains for 7 different layers of spam while its still crawling!

WATCH SPAMZILLA VIDEO

Proxy Support
    If you want to crawl those large IP blocking sites, proxies are a must. Public Proxies, Private Proxies, BackConnect Proxies and online updating proxies will all work.

Domain Ronin also has a built in proxy judge and can test your proxies on the fly. This reduces the connection the amount of bad connections and speeds up your crawling!

Seed List Generation Course
    Don't know what a seed domain is or how to build a seed list?

No problem. Included in your Domain Ronin monthly subscription is access to our Seed List Generation video course. Once you've completed this course you'll know how to find an endless amount of niche targeted expired domains.

Embedded Proxies
    Worried about the extra cost of using proxies?

You have nothing to worry about as we have embedded proxies for your own crawling. This will allow you to crawl large IP blocking websites such as Wikipedia.

8 Reasons to find your own domains...
    Without a doubt finding your own domains is the way to go.
    We don't need convincing, and I'm sure you don't either, but just in case...

One - Avoid the Godaddy problem.
    Recently there have been reports that less than ethical marketers are watching the domains that are won on the Godaddy auctions very closely.

Once a PBN site is built on that domain, extortion emails are getting sent to the sites owner.

They threaten to 'out' your PBN, steal your niches and spam all your web assets unless you pay them protection money.

Two - Saves you money. Lots of money.
    Buying your domains from a domain broker is a nice idea. Until you see the price that they are charging for a single domain!

Depending on the metrics a domain can be $50, $100, even $200++.

By using Domain Ronin, you can find your own domains and only pay the standard registration fee at the registrar of your choice. Using Namecheap this will generally be $10 a domain with a years free whois privacy.​

Three - Define your own rules.
    Because we provide you with a consolidated view of the available domain metrics, you can sort and filter to match your desired criteria.

DA (Domain Authority)
    PA (Page Authority)
    TF (Trust Flow)
    CF (Citation Flow)
    Google Page Rank
    Four - Earn extra income.
    The Ronin is so good at finding domains, you'll undoubtedly have a bunch left over. You can either keep them for yourself to use later down the line or you can use them to your advantage.

Register them and then resell them
    Sell on 'blocks' of available domains​ for a fee
    Give them away as a gift to your subscribers (if you run a blog)​

Five - Target on-niche domains.
    You know what niches you are in. You also know that if you can find a domain in the same niche as you it carries a lot more weight than a 'general' blog link.

You can choose your own keywords to build your seed list, which will allow you to really find closely related domain​s, in your niche, available to register today.

Six - Fly under the radar.
    Call me paranoid, but domains that are bought and listed either publicly or within a select group of marketers always makes me feel a little nervous.

Who's already seen this domain? What dropped domain service has indexed this already? Why hasn't anyone bought it if the metrics are so good?

By using a completely private crawler, only YOU see the domains. No-one else needs to get involved at all, and the less people involved the better.​

Seven - Pick your own registrar.
    Use whoever you want to register your domain name.

All the domains you find will be checked through two different services to absolutely ensure that they are free and ready to register immediately.​

Using a domain broker you have to use the same registrar that they used and then transfer that to your preferred registrar. This is a massive pain in the proverbial - much better to skip that step all together.​

Eight - Judge the back-links for yourself.
    Checking the back link profile of domains is a very important task. I have incredibly high standards, and only want the cleanest, honest and genuine back-links available.

If I see comment spam, forum profile links, blog posts of dubious quality or foreign language links, I personally skip over that domain.

Buying domains from a broker means the assistant that they have outsourced spam checking to, is making important decisions on your behalf. Decisions on a domain that could potentially affect your whole PBN and all your money sites.

Take this step seriously and into your own hands to really protect yourself.​

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Time To Make Money

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the ahre

V.I.P Premium Member

tq .

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thxxxxxxxxxxx

V.I.P Premium Member

graet thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

compare with Domain Hunter Gatherer Pro?

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks bro ......

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the link here

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast